Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Tools.  (Read 6338 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Tools.
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2012, 03:19:58 AM »

Zenaku cannot be the only one in his entire village. I'm sure there has to be someone else in his village that is both powerful enough and has the time (while the Summer season in the Western Hemisphere is going on) to fight for the weapons. How they did the RP may be questionable by the many (and I mean many) standards that we put on RP today, but they acquired them one way or another before all of that.

So without further ado, I just plain say that without a doubt they are required to fight to keep them if they are in demand by another and challenged for it. Voiding the methods of what is apparently a long-gone RP will probably be neither regarded by the persons invovled or encourage said persons to RP more.

Edit: Grammar
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 03:22:45 AM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Zojin

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2012, 05:23:36 AM »

And I am guessing that this "required to fight to keep" proposition applies to Kiri's 7 great swords as well?  I'm all for this idea, though shouldn't there also be some sort of requirements done to "locate" these items at least?

I seems a bit off to me if a person can OOC'ly check the wikia to see who has what item and instantly challenge for what they want.  Perhaps the challenger should also provide a logical reason/RP as to how they located the possessor of said wanted item before challenging them for it.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2012, 06:30:02 AM »

The way the SSM are arranged is as follows.

Since they are Kiri treasures, you have to be a Kiri nin to challenge.

then you have to be tested.

then if you pass the test you challenge the 7th seat. That is why it is called the Bloody Seat.

if you beat her you are in.

there is a forum that can be found as a link on Mioku's bio to read all about it and make your application for eligibility.

Except for me of course, I'm not a Kiri nin OR part of the Seven Swordsmen. So you can stick your challenge where the sun don't shine. Unless I feel like it of course.

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2012, 06:43:20 AM »

I actually don't even really care about the treasures. I just wanted cool sage decorations for my office in Kumo
Zenaku is a Godaime Raikage
Title: Grand Raikage
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Born as Warlord of the Kaguya Ichizoku
Born as Child of Prophecy to the Toads of Myōbokuzan.
Born as Senji of the Forest
Born as Grand Master of the Uchiha Ichizoku
Orochimaru Kills: 234

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2012, 07:19:00 AM »

this used to hang on the wall in my office in Suna.

http://i554.photobucket.com/albums/jj433/KayentaMoenkopi/ShavedBumblebee.jpg

Solo Iori

• So many possibiities, yet so many restrictions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2012, 08:02:43 AM »

Just............ ew.   :-?
"Also, the mating ritual of Sharks is interesting as it's basically gang rape."
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu has no idea what's being talked about.
Isaribi can send Ranketsu a video. <<;
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu whines, "That wasn't love-making... That was WWE Underwater 5 on 1 Cage wrestling."

Zojin

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2012, 10:38:46 AM »

The way the SSM are arranged is as follows.

Since they are Kiri treasures, you have to be a Kiri nin to challenge.

then you have to be tested.

then if you pass the test you challenge the 7th seat. That is why it is called the Bloody Seat.

if you beat her you are in.

there is a forum that can be found as a link on Mioku's bio to read all about it and make your application for eligibility.

http://seven-swords.proboards.com/index.cgi

Those guidelines are to be followed if one is interested in attaining a seat among the seven swordsmen.  This has no correlation with obtaining the actual swords themselves as spoils of war, which was what my question was directed towards ^ ^.

Shouldn't the 7 treasured sword of Kiri be treated just as any of the other treasures of the Claimed?  I'm asking this for clarification to make sure I'm on the right page with all the "how to obtain" courtesies.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2012, 05:04:17 PM »

If they are the property of the village, then why does it seem like for the most part, the blades seem to "disappear" from the village of origin? If someone not a Kiri nin wants it, then they should be able to challenge for it, regardless of whether they are a Mist ninja or not. And the reasoning of "well, swordsmen with that sword are famous by defacto" can always be the logical excuse for how you know about them having it. ^_^

And as decorations for your office Zenaku? They're still not being used then either really. >.>

And Shima choosing not to wager the sword other than to becoming a swordsman doesn't really seem fair as far as tools go.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2012, 05:23:01 PM »

And as decorations for your office Zenaku? They're still not being used then either really. >.>

Hence the reason i said i don't particularly need them and that my only issue was HOW they were obtained. It is what it is.
Zenaku is a Godaime Raikage
Title: Grand Raikage
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Born as Warlord of the Kaguya Ichizoku
Born as Child of Prophecy to the Toads of Myōbokuzan.
Born as Senji of the Forest
Born as Grand Master of the Uchiha Ichizoku
Orochimaru Kills: 234
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 21 queries.