Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Enough is just that, ENOUGH!  (Read 15375 times)

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
Re: Enough is just that, ENOUGH!
« Reply #105 on: August 01, 2012, 01:36:20 AM »

I've made this thread in order to resolve a SL rp issue that I didn't agree entirely with either side but way too many people complaining to me about Bocc's rinnegan made me acknowledge it as an issue similar in gravity to a full scale god modding. So given that resolving an rp issue was my intention I would not consider resolving more of them while related to the one in question as going off topic or spam.

Yes, Bocc did agree to drop the claim if it is not voided until after the fight with Kamui.

I said such was reasonable given that it's better than us going back and forth ignoring/bashing Bocc and him not dropping it.
BUT, more importantly I agree to such because through the entire history of SL many things were only later on acknowledge as god-modding, such case would be instantaneous kawirimi with zero preparation such as hand seals and what not, it being treated like a time-space ninjutsu that surpasses hirashin while it is just a D rank complementary technique. Many other examples exist. What I am trying to get at is that certain things were considered modish at one point or another but that did not result in the voiding of gains they have produced before such.

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 01, 2012, 01:51:37 AM »

Yes, Bocc did agree to drop the claim if it is not voided until after the fight with Kamui.

Also since I was killed by Bocchiere and he harvested my eye so to speak, he can still make his claim to access the Rinnegan by the implanted eye buuuuut It will be restricted to the Naraka Path which was the only power I came to unlock before my death.
I want see what are your opinions on this if this event occurs...

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 01, 2012, 01:55:54 AM »

Deva path excluded?

It's established that if you pirate a rinnegan you will only have access to the amount of paths that the victim has reset for. I'd say that in spite of you not unlocking the deva path(if that is the case), the rinnegan still has that potential if it's two path eye reset wise.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 01, 2012, 01:56:31 AM »

Also since I was killed by Bocchiere and he harvested my eye so to speak, he can still make his claim to access the Rinnegan by the implanted eye buuuuut It will be restricted to the Naraka Path which was the only power I came to unlock before my death.

That's what I'm claiming, a Two Path eye.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 01, 2012, 02:07:19 AM »

That's what I'm claiming, a Two Path eye.

Good boy.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 01, 2012, 02:11:45 AM »

I have no problem with your claims, now can we settle the other dispute within the game like gentleman that is restricting me from Role-playing.  :oops:
Case closed for now...

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 01, 2012, 02:22:35 AM »

Case closed for now...

In that case...

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 17 queries.