Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: 2012 Jounin Exam Final Round  (Read 10242 times)

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
Re: 2012 Jounin Exam Final Round [Open for Comments]
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2012, 07:33:03 PM »

Well to put it more simply, if Suna was already capable and over a third of the opposing force, it couldn't even make use of all it's pvps on it's own, in which case exponentially rising the number of pvp one side could do per day it ended up with the Suna/Konoha side having several times more pvp than it could use while the Kiri side had more than enough people to exhaust their pvp on.

In financial terms, we had the money for 30 cars but only 3 were available on the market. While Kiri had the money for 15 cars, 50 were available on the market.
Result: We get to buy 3 and have a bunch of money to spare, Kiri is out of money and has 15 cars while the competition between the two revolved solely around who could buy more cars.

Honestly, such a war could have been easy to win with a simple act: Move most of Suna and Konoha to Kiri to turn the odds around. (or was that option locked?)

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2012, 03:48:12 PM »

Changing nationalities I believe was locked. At least, through the Oro reborn it was locked I'm pretty sure.

Now though Ichiraku's... Not sure how they worked that one.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Shadowfire

• Fly and be free, for that is what we all dream for
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Guardian Shadowfire
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2012, 07:39:05 PM »

I know I haven't been on in a while, so let me make my comments real quick. Congratulations Eric! I had a feeling you were winning, for I had deduced my mistakes a while before Kayenta has. Ah the beauty of self-reflection. Secondly, That was the best battle I have had since the last war I participated in. I am more than happy that I participated, and even came as runner-up. Thank you so much for allowing me to participate. It was a worthwhile event, and I thoroughly enjoyed the battle, and event from the beginning to it's completion. I'm a bit miffed I didn't win, in truth, but I am glad to have seen it go to a worthwhile opponent, and a true master of Role Playing. Well done, Eric.

Finally, Kayenta, I wanted to thank you for hosting this event. I know it had a lot of work put into it, and for that, we find that it turned out to be a wonderful event to participate in. Congratulations to it's completion, and I do hope we will be finding more fun to be had later on within Shinobi Legends. For if not, I'll be sad. This RP event was amazing!
"Where would light exist, if Darkness didn't? One cannot exist without the other, and if one vanishes, so does the next. So by that logic, Good and Evil are the same way and if one vanished, so would the other. Thus it must be good, to be evil sometimes."

Shadowfire

• Fly and be free, for that is what we all dream for
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Guardian Shadowfire
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2012, 08:07:05 PM »

On  a side note, I have added a part to my bio entitled Favorite Role-Plays, and uploaded the link from the forum (this one) to it. Furthermore, I have also to warn you all. I will be loosing internet for about a month to a month and a half due to the fact i am moving, and to transfer the distance, it will cost upwards of 400 dollars. I am sorry, but as soon as I get it back, I will hop on, and begin role-playing like a maniac once more... I hope ya'll will have fun without me... (impossible, I know, but come on!)
"Where would light exist, if Darkness didn't? One cannot exist without the other, and if one vanishes, so does the next. So by that logic, Good and Evil are the same way and if one vanished, so would the other. Thus it must be good, to be evil sometimes."

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2012, 09:50:57 PM »

I appluad you as well Shadow. To be honest, I hadn't been expecting to win as I noticed that, as I tend to do when facing incredible force, I went on the defensive for a large portion of the match, esp. nearer to the end. You can commend me as a master RPer, but you were absolutely grand yourself. I am sort of glad that I didn't have to fight you in RP at the spas, as I doubt I would have left the same way I came in, especially in the status that i was in at the time.

You and your Chunin were a well figured unit, sensibly having all of the elemental affinities incorporated into your team in one way or the other, which, now that I think about it, probably would have made more sense than reinforcing Wind twice. You fought extremely well, maintained a coordinated team and held control of the battlfield for the majority of the fight. In essence, I commend you as well on your performance, and must admit, there were more than a few times I didn't think I was going to make it to the end.

And Kay... Well, what Shadow said concerning how great of an experience this turned out to be, with the addition that if you host another similar tourney, make sure to send invitations our way once again.

Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2012, 12:12:10 PM »

Well it was a tough call and do not think that it wasn't. But these things are set up for ONE winner. Such is life.

Shadow I hope we can manage to live without you for a whole month!! But I hope your new home turns out to be everything you hope it will be and look forward to the huge party Suna will host upon your return. Do you like sandworm? I must plan a menu and games and all sorts of things...MWahahaha...perhaps we will waste some water and get you to sit in a dunking machine? All proceeds to go to the orphans home.

And seriously? It will be next year before I host another exam. lol

But there is a tourney going on now. I suspect many people will enjoy this as am I. The Curse and others...I can never remember that clan's name.... anyway, find out about it and join!

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2012, 05:47:29 AM »

Any rinnegan users?  :-?

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2012, 08:19:17 AM »

Yeah, me and Yuumei.

Jk. xD

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2012, 08:22:23 AM »

Angra Mainyu and his 9 Rinnegan-bearing Gen'ei!  :D

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2012, 08:26:15 AM »

Gen'ei pig? >>

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2012, 08:38:05 AM »

Don't offend the forms of my Gen'ei with your silly assumptions! D:<
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.