Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Favorite Kage(Spoiler)  (Read 4290 times)

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite Kage(Spoiler)
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2012, 02:12:52 PM »

I like his sarcasm lol....

Which means I am Tobi!!  :shock:

I like the 2nd Mizukage, mostly because of his seiyuu but also cause of his oil-steam-chibi-clone-a-ma-bob.
Zenaku is a Godaime Raikage
Title: Grand Raikage
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Born as Warlord of the Kaguya Ichizoku
Born as Child of Prophecy to the Toads of Myōbokuzan.
Born as Senji of the Forest
Born as Grand Master of the Uchiha Ichizoku
Orochimaru Kills: 234

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2012, 04:14:11 PM »

Hiruzen. Why? Because he's freaking Hiruzen.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2012, 09:50:04 PM »

I agree with Nathan; the Third Hokage. Why? Well, besides the Tsuchikage (butchered spelling again I think) that is currently active, I'd say he is the only one seen so far in the series that has REALLY lived out his reign.

I mean, think about it; the guy was appointed when he was still young, and didn't die till he used the Reaper Death Seal to put away the first, second, and Oro's arms (too bad that didn't last forever). Even then, he retired from active duty to let Minato take over, only ot have to resume the position when he used the Reaper Seal to help seal the kyuubi. The guy was old, but like the Tsuchikage, he lived out the title of Hokage like it should. They don't make you Kage for life so you can just die in your prime. (sorry Minato and his counterpart in the Sand).

And, quite frankly, his fight with the First and Second (despite it seeming nerfed now that we look at Madara... But Madara probably wasn't fully tricked out with that Susano'o, or at least didn't have the rinnegan) is still one of those fights where, if you look at it, Hirzuen Sarutobi showed what it meant to be that Hokage with power, and actually being forced to use it.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2012, 09:53:49 PM »

Which means I am Tobi!!  :shock:

I like the 2nd Mizukage, mostly because of his seiyuu but also cause of his oil-steam-chibi-clone-a-ma-bob.

Oil-steam-chibi-clone-a-ma-bob no Jutsu rocks! :D Goes great with my Godzilla powahs! lol
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 20 queries.