Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Mysteries of Naruto  (Read 6845 times)

Quest

Re: Mysteries of Naruto
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2012, 09:46:00 AM »

The Sasuke fan boys and girls are gonna like send thousands of petitions to change Sasuke's fate if that ever happens. Either that or Kishimoto is gonna get mutilated Naruto figures/plushies/drawing at his door steps ._.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2012, 11:49:43 AM »

If Itachi's fate couldn't be altered, then neither should Sasuke's!

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2012, 03:11:54 PM »

Oh I don't know. It's happened before when he somehow survived Orochimaru.

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2012, 06:17:24 PM »

Much about Naruto makes no sense and often contradicts itself. Like the snakes to dragon thing. Toads did not max out as Godzilla.

Congrats, I am so gonna use this.

BEHOLD MY GODZILLA POWAHS!!!

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2012, 02:03:50 AM »

Yes, that is why I love you so. Just take it to Konoha dear.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2012, 02:19:58 AM »

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2012, 05:37:51 AM »

Orochimaru's Edo Tensei on Yondaime Hokage
When Oro summoned the 1st, 2nd, and 4th Hokage with Edo Tensei, the 3rd stopped the 4th's summoning with some kind of Jutsu canceling technique. Yet it was later explained that the 4th's summoning failed because he performed Shiki Fūjin before his death, and not because of the 3rd's Jutsu canceling technique.

Kyuubi's Bijuu Dama
It is stated that the Yondaime Hokage sealed away the "Yin" part of Kyuubi's chakra with Shiki Fūjin. If that's so, then how does Kyuubi perform the Bijuu Dama with requires a mixture of "Yin" and "Yang" chakra?

The Uchiha massacre
The main reason for the massacre was because of the coup d'etat that the Uchiha were planning, but didn't the clan chose to turn their backs on Madara when he tried to fight for the Hokage's position? So why did they suddenly decided on a coup d'etat after so many years have passed?

Nagato's Rinnegan
Tobi claims that he gave his Rinnegan to Nagato, but didn't Nagato awaken his Rinnegan at a very young age when his parents were killed?

The Six Paths of Pain
Nagato pretty much turned himself into a radio tower with dozens of chakra transmitter in his body in order to control and grant 6 corpses the power of the Rinnegan. But all Tobi needed was to stick a chakra receiver into each Jinchuuriki in order to control them, not to mention that they did not manifest any of the Rinnegan's powers.

Naruto's unique Tailed-beast-mode
Why is Naruto's tailed-beast-mode so different from all 8 other Jinchuuriki although it was clearly stated that their power are the same regardless of their number of tails.

A new mysteries!

The Sharingan
Why does killing your best friend actually helps develop Mangekyou Sharingan? How did Kakashi and Sasuke develop Mangekyou Sharingan without killing their best friend (if they even have one)? How does replacing your eyes with your brother's actually makes it evolve into Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan?

Sage Mode
Why does Naruto's Sage Mode turn him into a frog while Kabuto's Sage Mode turns him into a dragon (he claims) even thou they are both sucking in the same Natural Energy?

Well, maybe killing your best friend to gain Mangekyou Sharingan was just a big-fat-lie that Itachi made up.

As for Sage Mode...maybe it's the summoning contract? But then, what will Sasuke turn into if he has Sage Mode? A man with scales and feathers? =p

1. Coincidence that he happened to cast a technique to cancel it while it was failing. Mind you the Second developed it, so the Third could have known what to do. Mind you the manga also shows no sign of the coffin at all. In a sense, it's like seeing a gun aimed at you -- just because you flinched doesn't mean they shot.

2. Naruto has chakra of his own. Perhaps the presence of the Yin influences the Kyuubi's ability to manifest abilities.

3. They turned their back on Madara for not wanting to join and make the Leaf. They were tired of fighting, pretty much. A lot changes in years, y'know? And with all the suspicion of the Uchiha, they had enough.

4. Tobi also claims to be Madara. Tobi also claimed to be a derp-kid-shinobi who liked to follow Deidara around. Case-in-point, Tobi claims a lot, and his claims aren't proven or can be yet. He could have given him the eyes in secrecy of others. Part of his plan, if anything.

5. It could be said Nagato did so to feed all of his own chakra at all times without the need of being in any danger for himself. A leader doesn't always lead his comrades into battle. Sometimes it's best to wait on the sides and see the field. Tobi also said (if memory serves) that he sees no reason to use the abilities because Naruto already faced them and knows how to counter them.

6. It doesn't say they're the same, no. It says the Kyuubi ranked them via tails. Kyuubi is (clearly) the most powerful. Likewise, Kyuubi is only his Yang chakra, so it could have an alter-effect.

7. Kakashi saw Obito die before him. Sasuke saw Itachi die before him. Perhaps it's the death of their best friend that does it. The sight of such strife, after all. As far as replacing your eyes with your sibling for the EMS? That's a bit too much to ask from us. Maybe it's the fact that it's more compatible with one-another since they're so close in blood, etc.

8. Different affinities? Different styles of using it? Why can some people do certain jutsu others can't if they're still just using chakra? A kunai is a kunai in every village; how you use it depends on you and your sensei.

Asadi

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2012, 09:54:57 PM »

I call shenanigans!

Quest

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2012, 04:26:32 PM »

*Gives Rai a cookie for his answers* I'm going to run out of cookies to give to Raifudo ._.;;

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2012, 04:10:20 AM »

Like the snakes to dragon thing. Toads did not max out as Godzilla.

In Japanese Mythology snakes are actually dragons just very very weak versions I believe. This is why once one masters the Sage Arts of the Snake the evolve to a Dragon. I believe that explains that.

Quest

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2012, 04:52:34 AM »

I think I heard a myth about snakes turning into dragons if they manage to live a thousand years. I also read an article about some workers in an Asian country found the world biggest snake while digging the mountains with digging machines. The snake was estimated to be at least 120 years old. The fellow who accidentally dug the snake out of the ground (killing it) died of heart-attack moments later.

Well, I would curse you too if I was the snake. 820 years more and I would have turned into a dragon and you freaking killed me while I was peacefully sleeping underground, minding my own business?! Do you have any idea how hard it is to live 120 years? XD
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 02:51:58 AM by Quest »

Solo Iori

• So many possibiities, yet so many restrictions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2012, 12:45:05 AM »

I was that snake!
"Also, the mating ritual of Sharks is interesting as it's basically gang rape."
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu has no idea what's being talked about.
Isaribi can send Ranketsu a video. <<;
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu whines, "That wasn't love-making... That was WWE Underwater 5 on 1 Cage wrestling."

Asadi

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2012, 12:32:14 AM »

Well, Solo, you do die often.

Solo Iori

• So many possibiities, yet so many restrictions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2012, 10:16:13 AM »

Once, actually. If worse comes to worse, I'll just curse you.
"Also, the mating ritual of Sharks is interesting as it's basically gang rape."
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu has no idea what's being talked about.
Isaribi can send Ranketsu a video. <<;
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu whines, "That wasn't love-making... That was WWE Underwater 5 on 1 Cage wrestling."

Zojin

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2012, 07:37:48 AM »

I think I heard a myth about snakes turning into dragons if they manage to live a thousand years. I also read an article about some workers in an Asian country found the world biggest snake while digging the mountains with digging machines. The snake was estimated to be at least 120 years old. The fellow who accidentally dug the snake out of the ground (killing it) died of heart-attack moments later.

Well, I would curse you too if I was the snake. 820 years more and I would have turned into a dragon and you freaking killed me while I was peacefully sleeping underground, minding my own business?! Do you have any idea how hard it is to live 120 years? XD

I've heard about that myth as well, the whole snakes turning into dragons thing.  Though just for the record, the story of the construction workers in China finding a giant snake was a hoax lol.  It was probably a story fabricated by some person who drew inspiration from the actual archeological finds of a "titan" snake in South America not too long ago.  The fossils were said to have dated back to 60 million years ago and are properly named "Titanoboa".  Titanoboa was just recently installed as an exhibit in D.C.'s Smithsonian Natural History Museum in March.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 17 queries.