Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Ending of Naruto?!  (Read 1586 times)

Quest

Ending of Naruto?!
« on: June 29, 2012, 09:59:46 AM »

Anyone out there read the news/rumors about Naruto coming to an end? A lot of long running manga seems to be coming to an end this year. Looks like there might be some truth about 2012 after all.

Zojin

• View Profile
Re: Ending of Naruto?!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 10:49:05 PM »

I actually haven't heard any rumors or news about the matter since I'm not very "involved" with the manga/anime community >>;;

Though I was somewhat able to guess as much.  Kishi has been wrapping-up all of the lose ends with side characters for a while now (kakashi and his dad, Gaara and his dad, and now Tsunade and that long haired dude etc.), evidently leaving only the final showdown between Naruto and Sasuke left.

Quest

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 03:02:33 AM »

In a recent interview with Asahi, he said that Naruto is “building towards a climax,” that its ending is already determined, and that “all that is left is a dash up to the ending.”
This piece of news is from Sankaku. It is most unfortunate that I cannot read Japanese although I can understand 60-70% of the spoken language. The best I could do is figure out where the two lines of translation in the quote are, and highlight them on the paper. Reading the rest would take up too much effort.

I do know that the top article seems to be about the new movie thou.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 04:03:51 AM by Quest »

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 09:07:50 PM »

Actually the top section is pretty much a summary of the manga, I skimmed through alot of it but I know it talks about how Naruto wants to be the #1 ninja, Hokage, Yondaime Hokage is Naruto's dad, Minato, and his mom is Kushina, and that he houses the Kyuubi. Didn't really care much for the other stuff it talked about since I don't recognize alot of the kanji.
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

Quest

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 04:40:00 AM »

Well, the 1st paragraph of the top article introduces the manga. Below is my rough translation of what I managed to pick up.

NARUTO, ninja academy dropout Naruto, (something about) Village number 1 ninja, the Hokage. Going through a number of tests (challenges) and training, a tale about growing up. Started in 1999, with about 60 vol. Localized (translated) and sold in over 30 countries and cities. (something about) The anime being broadcast in over 80 channels(?).

2nd paragraph tells very little about the movie, like one of the things that will be featured in the movie. (I left out what I could not translate)

Naruto's parents, Yondaime Hokage, Naruto's father, Minato. Mother, Kushina, sealing the nine-tailed-fox inside the body of baby Naruto, then died.

I think the 3rd paragraph is quoting Kishimoto words, something about himself getting married when he started drawing NARUTO.

As for the article on the right...

The world number 1 popular Japanese manga, NARUTO's 9th movie. Screening on the 28th of July. (then something about) the original author, Kishimoto Masashi (37) taking part in writing the movie's story and character designs. (I'm too lazy to read the rest)

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 20 queries.