Casual > Naruto

Juubi.

(1/6) > >>

Chika:
If i'm not mistaken, is Tobi about to revive the Juubi with chakra from the tails he collected? He has the other tails 1-7. Also, he has the chakra from the eight tails fake entity that Sasuke cut off, and also the nin tails chakra from Kinkaku and Ginkaku. An incomplete form of the Juubi, but still...it seems to be so.

cmage:
I don't quite catch the point of this topic >___> seems like something that could've went into the recent chapter topic

Eric:
I think Tobi might attempt to. After all, the nine-tails is still in existance even with half of it missing. Roughly, it might be possible to bring it back with what he does have.

Unfortunately, the question is, is he going to revive the thing first, or is he going to seal the bijuu chakra within himself first? I'm not entirely sure which order it must be in.

Zenaku:

--- Quote from: Eric on July 05, 2012, 05:33:24 AM ---I think Tobi might attempt to. After all, the nine-tails is still in existance even with half of it missing. Roughly, it might be possible to bring it back with what he does have.

Unfortunately, the question is, is he going to revive the thing first, or is he going to seal the bijuu chakra within himself first? I'm not entirely sure which order it must be in.

--- End quote ---

Well let's keep in mind one thing. Kinkaku and Ginkaku have the full kyuubi chakra inside them. When they ate it's flesh to become bijuu that was BEFORE Minato seperated it's chakra. So essentially all he's missing is the Hachibi's chakra

Angra Mainyu:

--- Quote from: Zenaku on July 05, 2012, 03:01:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: Eric on July 05, 2012, 05:33:24 AM ---I think Tobi might attempt to. After all, the nine-tails is still in existance even with half of it missing. Roughly, it might be possible to bring it back with what he does have.

--- End quote ---

Well let's keep in mind one thing. Kinkaku and Ginkaku have the full kyuubi chakra inside them. When they ate it's flesh to become bijuu that was BEFORE Minato seperated it's chakra. So essentially all he's missing is the Hachibi's chakra

--- End quote ---
He has part of the Hachibi's tail. Surely that would be enough to facilitate for a 'lesser'-Juubi.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version