Casual > Naruto

Naruto 592

<< < (2/2)

cmage:

--- Quote from: Kage on July 05, 2012, 03:12:50 AM ---
--- Quote from: cmage on July 04, 2012, 08:23:13 PM ---1. Madara doesn't look "dead" anymore so can he die?
2. Pinky Attack? xD
3. Couldn't Tobi have just sealed Naruto in the thing Darui used to seal Kinkaku? I mean, he's stupid enough to fall for something like that.
4. I always wondered if Orochimaru could come outta Anko curse seal as well.

--- End quote ---

1. He's still Edo Tensei'd
2. I'm guessing that statue is a lot tougher than it looks.
3. That would require the other weapons/tools. He only had the reason and time to grab the gourd/jar.
4. It was stated by Kabuto that the Curse Seals have remnants of Orochimaru's chakra/essence. So it is possible in some way for him to come back. I guess it could be the Naruto-equivalent to Voldemort's horcrufixes.

--- End quote ---
3. He has both the Benihisago and Kohaku no Jōhei, the Benihisago requires the long set up. I'm thinking Kohaku no Jōhei can only seal one thing at a time.

Angra Mainyu:

--- Quote from: cmage on July 04, 2012, 08:23:13 PM ---4. I always wondered if Orochimaru could come outta Anko curse seal as well.

--- End quote ---
Perhaps not all of Orochimaru's 'remnants' (the minuscule, white snakes) were decimated by Itachi's Amaterasu (200 or so chapters ago)? He's the 2nd biggest troll related to the series, preceded by Kishi and closely followed by Madara, who's only really 'shown his stuff' in the past 20 chapters, whereas Orochimaru has been trolling for about 50 (minimum).

Eric:
The king of scaly trolls shall return to tell Sasuke everything...

You'd think he'd already been told everything! -_-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version