Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: War Events  (Read 10517 times)

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
Re: War Events
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2012, 03:18:55 PM »

One question, what does this accomplish? If you haven't noticed a lot of 1on1 fights cause lots of OOC wars that can take anywhere from minutes to days to decide on. Take that situation and throw in like 20+ people.

Quite a bit if the one "judging" are great at elaborating and getting their points across, not just once did I take minutes to clear such arguments between players that lasted for days until that point. If one is right and one is wrong then the only issue is the right one failing to make himself understood.

The issue is that most people don't even use arguments they just go "Wait, wait! You can't do that!" - "CAN TOO!" and so on.

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2012, 06:31:50 PM »

Ah, the committees of evil...  :twisted:

Anyways, finding people who can be completely unbiased is unreasonable. Everyone is at least a little biased, even if it comes down to whether you accept the KG thing or not with/without resets.

We can't even get the academy going on regular occassions; during wartime, those acads are going to be the slaves of our village.  :twisted:

;) Joking, but to say that we can do things in times of war which we can't do at peace like running an academy seems sort of hard.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2012, 07:11:23 PM »

Of course, I was simply implying something like:

Hmm... Konoha is at war with Kumo... Zyeta should be the ultimate judge! - being a no-no.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2012, 07:47:32 PM »

Well those people usually end up ignored by most, were such a person to arise, the leader of his side will likely remove him from that attacking/defensive force. Needless to say that for example if you have me, Zenaku, Raifudo, and Yuumei elaborating pretty much the same reasoning as to why they are wrong they will be bound to be seen as wrong by the vast masses. But such people are extremely Rare. Haha, see what I did there? xD

Solo Iori

• So many possibiities, yet so many restrictions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2012, 11:09:38 PM »

~Moenkopi is dedicated to Suna. She is the Nidaime Kazekage. Led an attack upon Otogakure.

I remember this. Totally threw me under the bus. >>

Your Kage begged me to come and spank some life back into Oto by attacking it. Totally hilarious if you ask me. So I was like, sure...why the heck not? What I fail to recall is if that person was you or Shadow...I am thinking it was Shadow. Either way, too funny.

Whoa whoa whoa. I didn't beg you, we talked about it. I don't remember being all, "Please Kay, please attack my village so SOMETHING can happen. Please!" >> And that conversation was totally in OOC.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 11:10:54 PM by Solo Iori »
"Also, the mating ritual of Sharks is interesting as it's basically gang rape."
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu has no idea what's being talked about.
Isaribi can send Ranketsu a video. <<;
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu whines, "That wasn't love-making... That was WWE Underwater 5 on 1 Cage wrestling."

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2012, 02:09:21 AM »

It would have been kind of bad if you went to someone ic wise and ask them to attack your village. >> Unless you plan on forming an Otogakure Root ANBU to take it over after it's in ruins. >>

Solo Iori

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2012, 02:16:27 AM »

She said she threw me under the bus because people kept sending PMs to rage at her for attacking Oto. >>
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu whines, "That wasn't love-making... That was WWE Underwater 5 on 1 Cage wrestling."

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2012, 03:53:34 PM »

Why didn't they ask us? I'm sure Rare would have complied.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2012, 03:58:34 PM »

Bad Solo-Kins! You and your plots. >>
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Solo Iori

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2012, 08:49:55 PM »

I figured an attack from another village would get more people to join, instead of some crappy mini-RP! D;

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2012, 05:05:05 PM »

Take for instance trying to ignore Kay? She won't allow it to occur, nor will her alts/sister, and many people have stated that her actions are in error. The great Rares included. >.>

Fixed that for you.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2012, 07:10:10 PM »

My ego is having multiple orgasms by now. xD

But to be fair, yes, Bocc does/did do a bunch of questionable shizz and such but yeah, even though it sometimes took hell a long to provide a poop load of arguments I always managed to get through, he's not as bad as the people that annoy me the most "Yeah I know you are right but... I'm doing it anyway." xD

Other than that, just stuff the sometimes occur which is bound to be problematic for any judge, cases in which one can not tell for sure if something is right or left i.e. neither side is entirely right or wrong. But yeah, in such cases I simply suggest that the two involved reach a consensus of sorts.

But yeah, honestly I don't see an issue in the type of people that "won't listen", for instance if a host is fighting for their bijuu  and god-mods, the victim reports this to several people of valor such as Kay, Rai, Zen, myself, etc. it won't matter if the one in question does not agree, he'll end up having to edit/repost/lose. It's cause people like us have a great informal authority, and even formal in the case of GMs.

There were times when one did not entirely agree with my verdict but could not help but comply given that both parties had agreed to inquire my input and go with it. In other cases people just opt for a second or third opinion of other well acknowledged players and end up seeing they must be in the wrong or at the very least that these people perceiving their right and wrong makes it wrong in a partly unfair way(their view).

A judge is just that, a judge, a person with high authority and the ability to decide upon your fate with their judgement being trusted and well based. Just like in RL, you can attack a verdict, be judged by a second judge, etc. But you can't really go "yeah, that;s not how it is, not following it cause you're wrong and stuff."

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2012, 01:48:29 AM »

That edit made me lol.... LITERALLY. xD

Solo Iori

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2012, 02:32:37 AM »

And so the truth comes out at last.

Yes. I threw you under the bus. I was catching quite a lot of flak for that aggression and I was in no mood to take the fall when you asked me to come attack. But back then such things mattered to me more than they do now.

It was hardly crappy though. And it did spark activity. That you were unable to sustain it is no fault of my own. lol

And you ARE the same Solo. I been trying to get that admission out of you ever since the account swapping went down. :P

I could've kept it up had I not quit SL for two years! D;

Shadow

• Shadow's alternate first account.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2012, 10:06:51 AM »

I was about to say. I never arranged for an attack. D:
Look at that smite number. Boy was I disliked a lot more back in the day.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 19 queries.