Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: Enough is just that, ENOUGH!  (Read 15974 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Enough is just that, ENOUGH!
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2012, 03:23:20 AM »

I was certain that it didn't work that way with bijuu though. They don't have souls. They are demons. And that if you killed the host you were just shit out of luck. You should bring it up to the council and see if that is so.

There is no RULE stating that but I am certain that the discussion had facts backing it.

You don't want someone coming along later and say...Whoa now...and then a bunch of your actions have to be voided.

It's supported by canon, Kabuto was gonna do it to B and Naruto, I think he was confident it wouldn't kill the bijuu, you know, the things he wanted.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 03:29:53 AM by bocchiere »

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2012, 05:19:14 AM »

@Kayeneta and Bocchiere.

Before I even started the Bijuu fight, I was in Otogakure and was conversing around with the Otokage, Nathan and Kirk.
This was when Boshoku was first established and Konohakagure was looking for information on the "Covenant" before heading off towards Sunagakure.
No new new scroll is to be given or made...the thing is I want to establish a Flash-back RP between these times in which I'll hand the scroll over to Shadow and then he can do whatever he wants with it.
You can still have your claims for it and work out whatever deal you want with Shadow, this is between you two and I won't interfere.
The Human Path may have taken all of the knowledge within me but some things can't be taken by mere Rinnegan's OP powers such as the secret seals for breaking the contract with the summoner; the seals are within in the scroll itself. ;)

Before everyone calls BS BS GOD-MODE! I want to say how does a Flash back Role-play even constitute as God-modding when it takes place shortly before my death?
Also if Kamui and Jikokan Ido were in the same eye why did Tobi say in the Manga that he wouldn't work on him? I'll remind you that this happened after Sasuke became completely blind so it's entirely canon to the storyline.
Having two Mangekyo Techniques from the same eye is very OP if you ask me and since you implanted my eyes this would null the claim for it since I never used such a technique only made the claims for Enton.

It's supported by canon, Kabuto was gonna do it to B and Naruto, I think he was confident it wouldn't kill the bijuu, you know, the things he wanted.

While this information is supported in the manga itself, we are not certain if that would even work.
Kabuto carelessly used forbidden techniques without knowing the consequences that would occur afterwards; namely Madara's little playtime with the Gokage.
Since I've yet to see anything else other then Shinobi survive the Naraka Path and Human Path by just pure luck.
So who is to say that using the Rinnegan's powers wouldn't unleash the Bijuu before you had to use the Six Paths yet again?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 05:29:16 AM by Kamui »

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2012, 07:17:35 AM »

The main point I think Kamui is trying to make with doing this flash back rp after death, is one needs the scroll to use Edo Tensei and Bocc's human path didn't acquire the knowledge to recreate it. Now, with Kamui dead, the scroll doesn't disappear forever from the game, nor does Bocc get it for the scroll wasn't with Kamui. A counter example would be if Kamui killed Bocc, the Kusangi wouldn't just disappear and would need to be given to someone else via flashback rp as Kamui couldn't loot something that wasn't there.

If this does prove the case, then there is an easy rp solution. Using the human path, Bocc now knows who has the scroll rp wise and then him and Shadow can venture into a wonderful rp scenario. How will it end? In a trade, a duel to the death, well I don't know or care.

This is why I think this scenario should be allowed, if it is proven that Bocc couldn't recreate the scroll with the human path knowledge.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Shadow

• Shadow's alternate first account.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2012, 08:11:19 AM »

And here I thought I had this worked out. Tsk, tsk, tsk. People today, all they want to do is fight.
Like I've said to you Bocc, all this arguing isn't going to get anywhere, anytime soon. This isn't for something for Rares to decide nor Kayenta nor anyone else. It's mainly between Bocc, kamui, and me. (Everyone is entitled to their opinion though) The matter of the fact is that no one knows the full extents of the Human Path's power of mind reading. So now you're all running around like headless chickens saying that IT DOES and DOES NOT get you what you want. You're just trying to bend it to your side. As I said we do not know enough to state what the full extent is.

I'm not going to be subliminal about it.

Bocc. I thought you and I had agreed that you would sign the scroll, but it would be in my possession. Seems like that isn't going to happen now? If I knew that this technique would bring up a full onslaught war, I would have just left the damn thing alone. Either way you would have use of the technique for whatever reason you want to use it.

"I either have it from the Human Path or Shadow, either way I have it."
Exactly. So do us all a favor and pick the latter option so we can all move onto another topic of less than epic proportions to fight about; The Bijuu Council.
Look at that smite number. Boy was I disliked a lot more back in the day.

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2012, 09:01:20 AM »

I wish you luck if you aim for doing something the mentioned named disapprove of. <.< Just sayin'

Allow me to correct you by the means of the Naruto wikia:
The Human Path (人間道, Ningendō) grants the user the ability to remove the soul of any target they touched as well as read their mind. Pain channeled the powers of the Human Path through the corpse of a Takigakure shinobi.
With this ability the user is able to read the minds of their target simply by placing their hand on the target's head, and could extract ANY INFORMATION OR SECRET BEING HIDDEN BY THE VICTIM against their will. However, using the technique will inevitably pull the soul out of the target's body, causing instant death.

However, the IS a reason why Bocc's attempt has/would fail. I did not really follow the fight and as such am unsure of Kamui's status at the end, HOWEVER this would fail to work against a dead person given that it revolves around extracting one's soul, you can't extract the soul of a flipping corpse.

Also derpdow, just destroy the scroll. x3
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 09:36:15 AM by Uchiha, Rares »

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Shadow

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2012, 09:42:04 AM »

I would like to note that The 3rd Hokage took the souls from the 1st and 2nd when he fought Oro.
Derp. I'm just trollin' xD

Shadow

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2012, 09:59:05 AM »

I drop my claim for the scroll. As for Bocc, I don't not know.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2012, 10:33:36 AM »

VOID ALL THE STUFF! >:D

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2012, 11:34:49 AM »

That would likely prove to be vastly entertaining and revealing. I.e. people could tell who has skill and who was merely in the tops due to op shizz. :o

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2012, 01:17:26 PM »

Nobody above Academy Student = no Chuunin to assess/pass students = no Genin/Chuunin/Jounin/ANBU/Kages!

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2012, 02:41:49 PM »

The Human Path (人間道, Ningendō) grants the user the ability to remove the soul of any target they touched as well as read their mind. Pain channeled the powers of the Human Path through the corpse of a Takigakure shinobi.
With this ability the user is able to read the minds of their target simply by placing their hand on the target's head, and could extract ANY INFORMATION OR SECRET BEING HIDDEN BY THE VICTIM against their will. However, using the technique will inevitably pull the soul out of the target's body, causing instant death.

Even Tobi said it would kill the victim if the Human Path is used as said here in this chapter; http://www.mangapanda.com/93-58427-10/naruto/chapter-515.html

So what would happen to the Saiken? Surely since I was killed via that technique then it should've been released and not sealed within Bocchiere.
How about we just let the secrets of the technique, die with me until that is someone revives me through other means and have me give them the scroll. X3
The scroll? Well it went with me into the afterlife. ;)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 05:25:51 PM by Kamui »

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2012, 03:04:22 PM »

not a bad idea. we all go back to the academy and restart the game. lol

Pffft! I'm not going back to the academy! Ever! You know how long it took me to get out the first time?  :o
Zenaku is a Godaime Raikage
Title: Grand Raikage
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Born as Warlord of the Kaguya Ichizoku
Born as Child of Prophecy to the Toads of Myōbokuzan.
Born as Senji of the Forest
Born as Grand Master of the Uchiha Ichizoku
Orochimaru Kills: 234

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2012, 05:15:20 PM »

Even Tobi said it would kill the user if the Human Path is used as said here in this chapter;
You mean victim.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2012, 05:27:22 PM »

Even Tobi said it would kill the user if the Human Path is used as said here in this chapter;
You mean victim.

I was in a hurry this morning so I didn't bother to fix the obvious mistake but I already did so anyway in an edit.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 05:28:35 PM by Kamui »

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2012, 06:09:21 PM »

Sorry mate, thought you might have misread or something.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 19 queries.