Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Enough is just that, ENOUGH!  (Read 15396 times)

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
Re: Enough is just that, ENOUGH!
« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2012, 12:02:58 AM »

He voided it. <<

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2012, 12:33:04 AM »

He voided it. <<

I bet he did all sorts of things that I am going to ignore.

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2012, 12:34:33 AM »

Trollzoring you just.

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2012, 12:35:51 AM »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2012, 02:59:23 AM »

Oro's shedding is not snake sage mode. I used Naraka Path to revive Kamui, not get the knowledge, I used Human Path to get the knowledge which gives me all his knowledge at the cost of killing him.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2012, 05:29:49 AM »

I think what Kay is picking at is the order of operation of everything, whether you explained it or not.

If you want everything (bijuu, all his knowledge, his very soul if you like) then there is a process for it is what she's getting at.

Now then,  technically there is no rule currently implemented that says that you can't get the bijuu from a dead host. For the sake of arguement, let's just say that doesn't matter in this case (next one will be next paragraph). First, you get all of his knowledge via human path. Then use the rinnegan technique to bring him back and get his bijuu. That'll kill him again, so then you can just use edo tensei. Or, use edo tensei instead of rinnegan technique.

For case # 2 (killing host screws it over), you will need to extract bijuu first, revive him via rinnegan technique, weaken him again (a snap since your jujutsu should still work I think), then use the Human path to extract all knowledge from him and take his soul. That'll prevent him from being revived by anyone except you.

In either scenario, if you bring him back via the rinnegan technique, you may have to weaken him again, seeing as that restoration seems to have a mass body healing effect, since people thrown about with broken bones and ribs and death-injuries can toss Naruto up into the air and cheer him on after he returns.

Kay, my guess is that the ability for the snake shed is not derived from his Snake Sage  Mode, largely becuase Sasuke was able to perform it (after absorbing Oro, and knowing absolutely nothing (most likely) about senjutsu) during his fight with Itachi.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 31, 2012, 05:39:47 AM »

Jinchuriki death was never implemented as a rule.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 31, 2012, 05:49:14 AM »

Then Case #1 applies, along with a few of the footnotes if you wanted the bijuu in the process via the RP.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 31, 2012, 05:55:47 AM »

And that's what I did.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 31, 2012, 06:07:15 AM »

And that's what I did.

As far as the Death Valley zone goes, Kay is probably looking at the fact that you performed the interrogation without waiting for a reply from Kamui on whether he would hand over the information or not (or at least a reply of his isn't there). He most likely wouldn't, but I think that is what Kayenta is going at, rather than the "auto-response".

Nevertheless, congrats, RPwise, the hardest part is over. xD

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 31, 2012, 06:11:00 AM »

And that's what I did.

As far as the Death Valley zone goes, Kay is probably looking at the fact that you performed the interrogation without waiting for a reply from Kamui on whether he would hand over the information or not (or at least a reply of his isn't there). He most likely wouldn't, but I think that is what Kayenta is going at, rather than the "auto-response".

Nevertheless, congrats, RPwise, the hardest part is over. xD

I. Used. The. Human. Path. Don't know how many time I need to say that. It just sucks up everything they know and rips out their soul. No questions asked, literally.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 31, 2012, 06:15:46 AM »

Say it some more, and then type it some more, it might help. :P

Anyways, you would need to have physical contact with your victim, and in order to achieve that without auto-hitting, it is insisted generally that the opposing party posts a counter-move to it.

However, the Camel seems more than willing to imply that the First Hokage can do naught, not even wiggle away, without his arms and remaining eye. So he wishes it so it is. I personally don't care, seeing as you've won the fight and all anyways.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 31, 2012, 06:20:36 AM »

Anyways, you would need to have physical contact with your victim, and in order to achieve that without auto-hitting, it is insisted generally that the opposing party posts a counter-move to it.

However, the Camel seems more than willing to imply that the First Hokage can do naught, not even wiggle away, without his arms and remaining eye. So he wishes it so it is. I personally don't care, seeing as you've won the fight and all anyways.

Exactly, so everyone quit talking and go to bed.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 31, 2012, 06:23:47 AM »

You first.  ;)  :twisted:

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 31, 2012, 07:17:08 AM »

Exactly, so everyone quit talking and go to bed.
You first.  ;)  :twisted:
I do believe that Eric's inviting you, Bocc.   :cool:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 17 queries.