Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 29

Author Topic: Official rules of Edo Tensei  (Read 73492 times)

Chika

• Come on bro, she was at my house last night.
    • View Profile
Re: Official rules of Edo Tensei
« Reply #150 on: December 08, 2012, 09:22:07 PM »

So if I want to give them 3 tomoe eyes I should be able to. Again, if I have dozens of spare eyes i should be able to put them to use.

I agree. Only between Dōjutsu they reset into. Sharingan/Rinnegan or Byakugan/Rinnegan.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 10:20:41 PM by Chika »

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 08, 2012, 10:09:48 PM »

I disagree, the zombies should remain as they were in life, no implant. I don't recall any zombie getting implanted eyes. Yes, there were the jinchurikki, but those weren't implants, but were a result of the chakra rods implanted within them, which mimicks their user (In that case Obito) Nagato certainly didn't have 12 extra Rinnegans hanging around, and Obito didn't have all those extra eyes.

So, unless I'm missing another case of eye implants, then I say no to those. Plus, how would one even do an implant? As soon as you would try and remove and Edo' eyes or any other body part, it would just regenerate to their original form.  I think the zombies should stay as is, no implants.

Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 08, 2012, 11:03:47 PM »

No implants. If you want a zombie with Rinnegan then go kill a legit Rinengan user and then revive them.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 08, 2012, 11:53:58 PM »

Imma do it anyway >> And Trev, all of the Jinchuriki Paths of Pain had implanted Sharingan eyes.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 09, 2012, 12:09:35 AM »

Imma do it anyway >> And Trev, all of the Jinchuriki Paths of Pain had implanted Sharingan eyes.

Really? Could have sworn it was because of the chakra rods, but I guess that's why they didn't spam kamui.

Also, question! Say an Edo Tensei gets it's arm cut off, the cut off limb just disperses right and doesn't linger, right? I say this, so no one is tempted to take a million sharingan eyes from a zombie or something xD

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 09, 2012, 12:11:39 AM »

Really? Could have sworn it was because of the chakra rods, but I guess that's why they didn't spam kamui.

Also, question! Say an Edo Tensei gets it's arm cut off, the cut off limb just disperses right and doesn't linger, right? I say this, so no one is tempted to take a million sharingan eyes from a zombie or something xD

Well, assuming the chakra rods are what give you the Rinnegan in Paths, I think it would be kind of a stretch to say the give you Sharingan, if you had wood style would your paths have it too?

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 09, 2012, 12:20:17 AM »

No it wouldn't, so good point. It must only grant a specific path to the Rinnegan though.

Styx

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 09, 2012, 03:14:30 AM »

Well, assuming the chakra rods are what give you the Rinnegan in Paths, I think it would be kind of a stretch to say the give you Sharingan, if you had wood style would your paths have it too?

It's transplant or so the bolded text says so.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 04:14:37 AM by Styx »

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 09, 2012, 07:00:57 AM »

They are implants because if you look closely you can see that their sharingan eyes are different, besides what the text says.
Still though I don't believe you should be able to alter a zombie in anyway. Keep them the way they were when alive and in their prime. If you want someone with sharingan then go kill someone with it. Also, it was accepted that no alts should be used correct?

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 09, 2012, 07:06:23 AM »

They are implants because if you look closely you can see that their sharingan eyes are different, besides what the text says.

Four of them appear to have Izuna's MS... somehow.

Also, it was accepted that no alts should be used correct?

Yes. From now on anyway.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 09, 2012, 08:03:20 PM »

I've yet to see an actual argument against the implants, which we have seen are canon approved, that has not been, "Nuuuuu implants." Does anyone have a reason for why this should not be allowed? Though, real quick, imma let you guys in on a secret. If I have spare Rinnegan or Sharingan eyes, I probably killed someone to get them anyway, which makes you guys going "No, go kill someone if you want that!" kinda silly.  :oops:

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 09, 2012, 08:34:44 PM »

I've yet to see an actual argument against the implants, which we have seen are canon approved, that has not been, "Nuuuuu implants." Does anyone have a reason for why this should not be allowed? Though, real quick, imma let you guys in on a secret. If I have spare Rinnegan or Sharingan eyes, I probably killed someone to get them anyway, which makes you guys going "No, go kill someone if you want that!" kinda silly.  :oops:

I kinda doubt you have a cache of legit Rinnegans and Sharingans.

Also I am leaning on towards no implants whatsoever including DNA alterations done to Edo Zombies.
Another thing, in that particular scene it seems that the Six Path of Pain technique was used on the former Jinchuuriki which gave them the Rinnegan but the Sharingan are the only thing that are transplanted.
I recall Kakashi saying that Obito wasn't using the new Six Paths to their full potential since the Rinnegan's powers were very chakra taxing on the user and it took quite a bit of chakra to even maintain the Edo Six Paths.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 09, 2012, 08:59:56 PM »

I kinda doubt you have a cache of legit Rinnegans and Sharingans.

Also I am leaning on towards no implants whatsoever including DNA alterations done to Edo Zombies.
Another thing, in that particular scene it seems that the Six Path of Pain technique was used on the former Jinchuuriki which gave them the Rinnegan but the Sharingan are the only thing that are transplanted.
I recall Kakashi saying that Obito wasn't using the new Six Paths to their full potential since the Rinnegan's powers were very chakra taxing on the user and it took quite a bit of chakra to even maintain the Edo Six Paths.

It took a lot of chakra to control the 6 Paths because he was controlling 6 bijuu that were inside them. And again you call me out on a hypothetical situation I posed, I never said I had 100 Rinnegan and Sharingan. I have 0 Rinnegan and about 20 Sharingan right now. Again, just saying no implants is not  a very convincing argument.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 09, 2012, 09:17:33 PM »

If the majority do not want implants then no argument is really needed. We're placing rules on Edo Tensei regardless of what has been shown in the Manga so a reason isn't needed.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 09, 2012, 10:18:05 PM »

The majority wanting something does not make the majority right. Lots of people want to void me and that hasn't happened either. You can be sure that I'm going to ignore such a rule if it is placed. We have been doing fine using logic and discussion to make the rules up till this point, now people are going "No implants cuz no implants." That's just stupid.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 29

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 14 queries.