Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Preta Path  (Read 1614 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Preta Path
« on: August 18, 2012, 01:12:48 AM »

So Ranketsu  keeps insisting that when you absorb chakra with the Fujutsu Kyuin you gain no chakra. You get the physical energy half of the chakra that can restore you like Nagato was and the spirtual half rides off into the sun set without you. She is also claiming Zen agrees with her but I haven't heard from him and I wouldn't put it past her to just say so. My point here is this, why would you assume such a thing? Through the Preta Path of Pain one can only absorb chakra, since the abilities channeled through Paths are weaker. When one uses it themselves they can choose to use the chakra they absorb to restore themselves. To my logical human mind this is all that makes sense. Opinions?

Madara

• Insanity is super sanity.
    • View Profile
Re: Preta Path
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 04:00:52 AM »

You're basing all of this on an assumption that Fujutsu Kyuin adds more chakra to your reserves. For all we know that technique gives the user life force, just like when Naruto gets close to a Zetsu. This is just like that case about Samehada being able to give the wilder chakra before the Kisame vs. Killer Bee chapter -- now we know it's true. We need to wait for Kishi to explain more about Fujutsu Kyuin; that's my suggestion. Ranketsu is right to call you out on that move.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 04:05:38 AM by Madara »
"What is truth?"

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 04:03:21 AM »

I have no comment since you also think it is legit to control a bijuu by getting it hammered.

Madara

• Insanity is super sanity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 04:09:51 AM »

Hammered? I can't recall that, mate. Maybe you have me confused?  ;) From what you've said, it sounds like you're speechless and are too chicken to pursue an argument.
"What is truth?"

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2012, 04:15:12 AM »

Ok first of all I didn't say anything about Preta path giving chakra or anything else to the person initiating it as it's never come up in conversation. Now that it's been thrown out there i'd have to side with Bocchiere on this one. It stands to reason that in some way or form that the drained chakra goes to the person absorbing it. Why? Because otherwise the fact that Preta path absorbing too much sage chakra and turning into a frog would make absolutely no sense. As you were....
Zenaku is a Godaime Raikage
Title: Grand Raikage
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Born as Warlord of the Kaguya Ichizoku
Born as Child of Prophecy to the Toads of Myōbokuzan.
Born as Senji of the Forest
Born as Grand Master of the Uchiha Ichizoku
Orochimaru Kills: 234

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2012, 04:16:34 AM »

Yes, because I should need to explain how saying how a chakra absorption technique doesn't give you chakra isn't a wild stretch at all, Pete.

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 18 queries.