Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Top Ten Zone-Fighters  (Read 7895 times)

Shadowfire

• Fly and be free, for that is what we all dream for
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Guardian Shadowfire
Re: Top Ten Zone-Fighters
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2012, 04:03:00 AM »

In truth... I've not too much experience in the zones... Nor Do I know or witness a lot of battles. But I'll give my list.

2.) Shigeo
3.) Court
4.) Makoto
5.) Raifudo
6.) Xiarawst
7.) Ranketsu
8.) Zenaku
9.)  Kioko
10.) Twitch
11,) Abyss
12.) Kamui
13.) Seraphim 

As you can see. I have no number one. I have yet to find a person who is the best, for one person I think is great will the next time literally bombs... I'll not pick a 'best' zoner because nobody fits the criteria. Everybody has their best parts, and their worst. Nobody is perfect...

As for some people. I'd rather see more zoning, then OOCing... I'm serious. Bocchiere is a big one. I'm guilty of it quite a bit (note why my name is not there, among other reasons)... I think people could have more potential if they focused less on the technical aspects of everything... and more so on the actual zoning. Of course... that's not saying anything against grammar. I'd prefer to see people use great grammar. Not saying I'm perfect... no. I'm quite capable of seeing that I make many mistakes, nonetheless...

Regardless, that is my list so far... Not that it will be subject to change...
"Where would light exist, if Darkness didn't? One cannot exist without the other, and if one vanishes, so does the next. So by that logic, Good and Evil are the same way and if one vanished, so would the other. Thus it must be good, to be evil sometimes."

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2012, 09:25:47 PM »

1. Varu
2. Lebis
3. Tau
4. Shigeo
5. Twitch
6. Raifudo
7. Dizzy
8. Kamui
9. Mioku
10. Seraphim

I'm not vain enough to put myself on this list, and I'm rather surprised I made anyone else's; speed and power means nothing to these young'ins with their super spectral defences and fancy one-hit auto kills.
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

Sunauto Inuzuka

• View Profile
    • bio
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2012, 03:54:30 AM »

I'm not vain enough to put myself on this list, and I'm rather surprised I made anyone else's; speed and power means nothing to these young'ins with their super spectral defences and fancy one-hit auto kills.

I'll admit I've seen one or two of them, but then again I haven't fought all that many people but out of the ones I've faced I would have to say the fight with Rakudo was one of my favorite's even though it wasn't really considered a real fight.
Name: Sunauto Inuzuka
Clan: Inuzuka
Ninken: Shiro, Hiyaku, Naomi
Store: Sunshiro Pizza
Type: Sensor nin
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 20 queries.