Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Naruto 601  (Read 2979 times)

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 05:18:38 AM by Asadi »

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
Re: Naruto 601
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 09:32:59 PM »

It was out yesterday. >>

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 09:45:14 PM »

Spoiler Alert
(Just in case)

Something tells me Tsunade is going to give her life to save the other Kage.... Who also got fcked over real bad it seems.

Naruto just got stomped by that weird fan technique of Madara. I'm kind of shocked they stopped the flashback of the explanation for Obito's survival just as it was beginning.

Then again, it does intrigue me and all that Madara said, "What's with everyone... :-?"
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 09:47:41 PM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 04:43:51 AM »

Then again, it does intrigue me and all that Madara said, "What's with everyone... :-?"

That's actually a mistranslation. This is why I post the Mangastream release. It's superior quality in terms of image and translation. What Madara really said was "Everyone's doing as they like...", in disappointment. Apparently, Madara already had this all planned out, even his own revival. But Naruto had to go and derp it up, and he was instead revived with Edo Tensei.

Mangastream link: http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/82072451/1

Solo Iori

• So many possibiities, yet so many restrictions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 07:17:44 AM »

Wait, is that old guy at the end Madara?
"Also, the mating ritual of Sharks is interesting as it's basically gang rape."
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu has no idea what's being talked about.
Isaribi can send Ranketsu a video. <<;
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu whines, "That wasn't love-making... That was WWE Underwater 5 on 1 Cage wrestling."

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2012, 01:22:02 PM »

It's Madara alright. What was said by Obito and Madara himself was true, he didn't die after his and Hashirama's battle. Instead, he most likely lived out his life in exile and came across Obito after the Third Shinobi War.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2012, 12:07:29 AM »

After? Obito would have been dead had he crossed paths with him after the war. Madara must have saved Obito from death, and we get that scene where Obito wakes up, surprised that he hadn't died.

I wonder though, how is it Madara was restored to his youthful appearance? A theory is that, prior to his own death, his DNA had been extracted for use in the edo tensei technique. However, the second died before he could do it, and then Oro, and now Kabuto "inherited" that outdated DNA containing his youthful self.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2012, 04:10:47 AM »

Could it be that Madara implanted Senju DNA, via the 1st Hokage's DNA, into Obito which allowed him to servive? Is logical sense Senju have great live forces and the 1st had some awsome medical ninjutsu skills, plus explains how Obito used a techquine that requires Senju DNA and the ooz we say that time that was similar to the White Zetsu which is contructed from the 1st DNA.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2012, 05:21:23 AM »

Could it be that Madara implanted Senju DNA, via the 1st Hokage's DNA, into Obito which allowed him to servive? Is logical sense Senju have great live forces and the 1st had some awsome medical ninjutsu skills, plus explains how Obito used a techquine that requires Senju DNA and the ooz we say that time that was similar to the White Zetsu which is contructed from the 1st DNA.

Approved.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2012, 01:59:38 PM »

After? Obito would have been dead had he crossed paths with him after the war. Madara must have saved Obito from death, and we get that scene where Obito wakes up, surprised that he hadn't died.

I wonder though, how is it Madara was restored to his youthful appearance? A theory is that, prior to his own death, his DNA had been extracted for use in the edo tensei technique. However, the second died before he could do it, and then Oro, and now Kabuto "inherited" that outdated DNA containing his youthful self.

Edo Tensei is kinda arbitrary like it. It revives you in your prime (sasori, Deidara) or how you were before you died (Nagato)

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2012, 02:06:46 PM »

But both Sasori and Deidara argueably died in their prime though. Honestly, how he got DNA for Deidara is still beyond me...

Solo Iori

• So many possibiities, yet so many restrictions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2012, 12:45:28 AM »

Just because Deidara blew himself up in one place, doesn't mean he didn't leave behind some strand of DNA somewhere else.
"Also, the mating ritual of Sharks is interesting as it's basically gang rape."
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu has no idea what's being talked about.
Isaribi can send Ranketsu a video. <<;
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu whines, "That wasn't love-making... That was WWE Underwater 5 on 1 Cage wrestling."

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2012, 08:24:13 AM »

Considering how pervy the Toad Sage was, it's a shocker he didn't leave any behind, and he'd been around longer than Deidara.

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 17 queries.