Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Naruto 603  (Read 3182 times)

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
Naruto 603
« on: September 26, 2012, 09:06:41 AM »

Kage

• View Profile
Re: Naruto 603
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 09:19:34 AM »

Yeah. But I can guess what's happening next chapter from the last page.

>Arrives
>Rin dies
>Tobi-Zetsu dies
>Mangekyou awakened

And to top it off, he cuts off the face of the only guy who would help him and wears it as a mask.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 01:08:47 AM »

I am so confused about the Tobi-Zetsu thing.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 01:10:48 AM »

Yeah. But I can guess what's happening next chapter from the last page.

>Arrives
>Rin dies
>Tobi-Zetsu dies
>Mangekyou awakened

And to top it off, he cuts off the face of the only guy who would help him and wears it as a mask.

Doesn't he already have Mangekyo for some reason? Remember when we first got here? Madara was like "There's no way in here, it's almost like you sank through the earth." I took that to mean he already has Jikukan Ido, or Kamui, or whatever it's called now. >_>

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2012, 06:00:51 AM »

Washed away with the rubble... If I knew any better, I would say that something must have come to loosen the gravel and such.

And somehow... I can only wonder what we'll see next chapter.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2012, 07:36:02 AM »

Well sense I pretty much called the 1st DNA thing being used on Obito I will make another prodiction for you all. Here we go:

Okay so we know Rin will dies and Obito is hell bent on being with her and Kakashi once again. However upon her death his dream is shattered causing him to face reality that dreams don't come true and the world is a nasty cruel place. But he also recall what Zytsu told him about Madara's plan... a genjutus caste over the world that places them in a perfect world where their dreams come true and peace is made from what I get out of it, even allowing the dead to come back to life. Therefor, it makes sense to me that Obito would go back to Madara in hope of achieving this ultimate genjutsu so that it could be caste on he himself and he would be placed in a dream where Rin still lived and he was with her and Kakashi having no remembrance of all the bad things that happened. Makes sense to me.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2012, 02:14:09 PM »

Gotta admit Kirk... That sounds about the ballpark Kishimoto will probably throw the ball to.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2012, 04:00:06 AM »

I'm confused.

Since Tobi is Obito, which Uchiha attacked Konoha with the Kyuubi?

Obito would have still been a teenager when that attack happened and Madara is confined to his cave if he isn't dead yet.

Can anyone explain this?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 04:00:30 AM by Mihazi »

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2012, 05:14:06 AM »

I'm confused.

Since Tobi is Obito, which Uchiha attacked Konoha with the Kyuubi?

Obito would have still been a teenager when that attack happened and Madara is confined to his cave if he isn't dead yet.

Can anyone explain this?
It was still Obito.

To further support my point, Obito's age at the time of the Third Shinobi War was 13 (as stated in the databooks). We can imply that Kakashi was 13 or 14 at that time as well.
Kakashi's current age is 30.
Naruto's current age is 16.
The Kyuubi's attack on Konoha occurred on Naruto's birthday, so it can be implied that Kakashi was 14 or 15 at the time (30 - 16 = 14).
Therefore, Obito's age was 14 or 15 at the time he battled Minato.

Yeah, it makes sense that he was pretty inexperienced and had to flee from battle after one Rasengan hit. But what I'm more concerned about, is the fact that he has been able to spam Kamui/Jikkukan Ido for 16 years, and was able to see quite well for that amount of time with just his MS. Itachi had pretty much lost his eyesight after 8 years with the MS. But I guess we can add that as another hax thing one can do with Hashirama's DNA.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2012, 06:42:30 PM »

Will add on to what Age said:

-No one else but Obito is known to be able to use Jikūkan Idō
-We just say in the latest chapter that Obito's long hair resembles that of the Tobi whom attacked Konoha and fought the 4th Hokage
-The only other person it could truly have been in previous theories, Madara, is Unable  to fight as we can see from the two past chapters

Also, there is still a possibility that Obito could have EMS I believe, I mean he is with Madara after all and I think they have some spare eyes. It is just more compatible to use the eye of near kin from my understandings not necessary. The Senju DNA could be a lop hole to the com patability factor.... and as Kage said it could also be the Senju DNA buffs that have allowed him to over use the MS perhaps.  Also you can't say that Obito did get implanted Sharingan cause he gave an eye to Kakashi and later was seen using two Sharingan eyes.

As far as Obito becoming strong enough to attack Konoha well I look at it like this, he now has the most advanced Uchiha to have ever lived to teach him the way of the Sharingan. 

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2012, 09:28:38 PM »

As far as Obito becoming strong enough to attack Konoha well I look at it like this, he now has the most advanced Uchiha to have ever lived to teach him the way of the Sharingan. 

And teach him how to do a "camel" job. ;)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2012, 05:08:16 AM »

And teach him how to do a "camel" job. ;)

Tobi let himself die after Minato hit him...? I am confused.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2012, 03:57:48 AM »

Obito likes helping out old people right? Well, even old people need some proper satisfaction without payments due. A job here, a dinner there... If you still don't get it, I shall enjoy the jokes myself and just monitor the next move of the Bocc.  8)

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 20 queries.