Game Development > Discussions

Ok so we're clear on a few things

<< < (2/6) > >>

Bocchiere:
I shouldn't need anyone's permission to erect a barrier anymore than I need it to attack the village to begin with. That's the way I see it anyway.

cmage:
I'd be fine with a ruling along the lines of only detection barriers can be put up unless there is a attack or something along those lines. Strictly speaking Konoha had to know that eventually Akatsuki would attack the village to get to Naruto so why not put up a barrier permanently?

Bocchiere:

--- Quote from: cmage on October 04, 2012, 01:58:08 AM ---I'd be fine with a ruling along the lines of only detection barriers can be put up unless there is a attack or something along those lines. Strictly speaking Konoha had to know that eventually Akatsuki would attack the village to get to Naruto so why not put up a barrier permanently?

--- End quote ---

Because putting up something like the 36 Layered Barrier around Konoha would be essentially declaring martial law? The shinobi would be stopping the people living in Konoha from coming and going as they pleased. Of course that would be fine if the village was currently being ruled by someone evil like, say, a Jashinist. >_>

Zenaku:

--- Quote from: bocchiere on October 04, 2012, 04:42:00 AM ---
--- Quote from: cmage on October 04, 2012, 01:58:08 AM ---I'd be fine with a ruling along the lines of only detection barriers can be put up unless there is a attack or something along those lines. Strictly speaking Konoha had to know that eventually Akatsuki would attack the village to get to Naruto so why not put up a barrier permanently?

--- End quote ---

Because putting up something like the 36 Layered Barrier around Konoha would be essentially declaring martial law? The shinobi would be stopping the people living in Konoha from coming and going as they pleased. Of course that would be fine if the village was currently being ruled by someone evil like, say, a Jashinist. >_>

--- End quote ---

I think the issue that's been raised with you and  your attack is you ignored the villages defenses when you attacked. But that's beside the point i'm asking here

Nathan:
Are you asking if it is accepted for a 'Kage to put up a permanent barrier around their village, or if it's accepted for only the 'Kage to do such and not any one else regardless if they have the power or not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version