Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Naruto 607  (Read 2348 times)

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
Naruto 607
« on: October 24, 2012, 07:38:04 AM »

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Naruto 607
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 09:25:21 PM »

So that would suggest that Kakashi accidently told Tobi about the birth of Naruto?

And as usual, not much progresses when there are flashbacks. -_-
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 10:00:32 PM »

DAT KAKASHI.

But now we finally know at least what Rin's surname is; "Rin Nohara".

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2012, 10:17:28 PM »

DAT KAKASHI.

We learned soooo much this chapter. Hurray for deep story progression!

Oh wait.

But for reals, if Obito is seriously just flippin' his switch just because of Rin's death, then he's bein' a baby. >_>

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2012, 11:20:15 PM »

DAT KAKASHI.

We learned soooo much this chapter. Hurray for deep story progression!

Oh wait.

But for reals, if Obito is seriously just flippin' his switch just because of Rin's death, then he's bein' a baby. >_>

I wanted to know more about Rin, what connection she had to Kirigakure and why was she so valuable? Kishimoto didn't even bother giving us any further details about Rin and her ties with Kirigakure.

And I agree, Obito is just a whiny crybaby like every other Uchihas (Excluding Itachi) . Madara won't stop talking about or ogling Hashirama. Hell, he even made a "baby" with his DNA due to the fact that he got rejected in turn for Mito Uzumaki. Sasuke & Obito, whilst they had a lot of changes to return backto Konoha an change their fates, remained Missing-nin and finally some International Criminals due to the lost of either family members or a love interest. Kakashi, unlike Obito, got over his life and is a G. Here's why:

1. Kakashi killed his best friend's love interest and unlocked the Mangekyō Sharingan, without even being aware of it himself.

2. Kakashi has completed far more missions than Minato. Even by the time Minato became the Yondaime Hokage.

3. Kakashi, unlike Obito doesn't attempt to destroy an entire village, being responsible on killing his teacher and his wife resulting their child on being an orphan and hated by almost everyone in his village (Naruto). He were also responsible for his own clan's extinction which resulted the last survivors on this clan on becoming fatally ill and die of an unknown disease (Itachi) or lead an 7 year old boy on having different dreams becoming an Interminational Criminal. (Sasuke)

4. Kakashi became an ANBU Captain at the age of 14 while Obito became an International Criminal by the age of 14.

5. Kakashi had gone through a lot of crap and constant emotional turmoil, if not Gaara. And yet, he is still the good guy and not mentally ill as either Obito or Sasuke.

He's a badass indeed.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 01:00:34 PM by Seiya Hatake »

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2012, 09:59:45 PM »

It's called background. Kakashi, Obito, and Sasuke, all three of them, have different backgrounds.

Kakashi, with the death of his father, was no stranger to death on a personal level by the time he became a ninja. Additionally, and the most important part, he's not an Uchiha. He benefitted from the "death" of Rin and Obito both, by gaining the mangekyou sharingan and sharingan respectively. Additionally, he does still carry a burden, he isn't completely over it; he just handles it very much differently, as in the end, his upbringing and surroundings didn't hint towards the great revenge path. Who would Kakashi have to go vengence commando on anyways? Himself and some already dead Mist ANBU?

Obito, the black sheep of the Uchiha back in his early days, liked to help old people, and based on his demeanor and reaction to Rin's death, he was not too familiar with the effects of death. Nevertheless. he saved Kakashi and gave him his sharingan, hoping that he'd use it to protect Rin. When Obito realized he still lived, he dreamed of reuniting with Kakashi, Rin, and Minato and basically going back to the way things were, except he and Kakashi would be friends.

Shit happened, and Obito got that completely crushed by Kakashi, whom with the gift Obito gave him and the chidori, killed Rin, Obit's dearly beloved. This shattered his world. He probably wouldn't have been so twisted had Madara not "suggested" the philosphy in the first place.

Sasuke... Yeesh, the guy gets his family whacked. His revenge against Itachi was simple then, but of course Obito had to go and actually fuck him up by manipulating him. He suggested that Konoha was ultimately responsible for his and his clan's suffering. With all due respect, the guy has reason to be on his warpad, all of his misery a direct result of an action that some people in the Senju-dominated Konoha made.

Itachi and Shisui are the only two Uchiha shown in the series with any great detail to not have a tendancy to bear extreme hatred towards things that do them harm, and you can appluad them for it.

All in all, the main reason Sasuke and Obito are the way they are, and not just crybabies, is becuase that's the way the story flowed. They were manipulated along the way. Kakashi never once has been shown to have been manipulated by anyone concerning anything involving the death of Rin and Obito, or any of his comrades for that matter.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 20 queries.