Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Naruto 606  (Read 8050 times)

Kage

• View Profile
Naruto 606
« on: October 17, 2012, 09:41:45 AM »

Low quality scan
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/606

High quality should be out in a few hours

On another note, PAGE 15. :o

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
Re: Naruto 606
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 11:05:32 AM »

Zojin totally called ittttt. Rinnegan = Senju + Uchiha. I feel like all of these things were so easy to speculate, and I thought for a moment that perhaps there would be more of a twist to it. But then I remember it's Kishimoto. XD

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 11:43:09 AM »

Here comes the ugly part though. What happens to those with Rinnegan resets, who don't have GM Uchiha and Senju of the Forest status?

I'm glad I went with sage mode. >>;

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2012, 01:21:20 PM »

This chapter has further established that the Gedō Mazō sealing statue can only be summoned and used by those who possess the DNA of the Uchiha and Senju Clan. It has also been noted that it took Madara like, five decades just to unlock the Rinnegan, and the moment he unlocked the Rinnegan was at the moment he was about to die.

I think it's good that only those who possess the DNA of the Uchiha and Senju clan can claim the Rinnegan as everyone on Shinobi Legends waddles around and claims the Rinnegan. To be quite frank; Rinnegan, like the Flying Thunder God Technique, should remain unique and not be unlocked just because you've gained the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan. It is said to be used many decades ago back in the days when the Sage of the Six Paths was still alive and now in the present days; The Rinnegan, in general, like Chiyo's "One's Own Life Reincarnation" technique is almost lost forever.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2012, 05:13:54 PM »

Well, what if you're reborn into the Rinnegan? In-game K.G.-Wise.

Tsuyo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2012, 06:38:21 PM »

Well, seeing as how it's shown that you need some of both Senju, and Uchiha DNA to use the good ol Rinny, I guess if you're reborn into solely Rinny, you're simply a normal, no KG ninja until you reborn into Uchiha and Senju. It sucks if you think about it because the people who went solely into Rinny would have wasted their time.
Lol I'm hungry.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2012, 07:13:25 PM »

Ha! Sage mode ftw! I do feel bad for all those with Rinnegan and no Uchiha, or Senju. Luckily if you have at least three paths, you can level quickly. Or just start pirating from people.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Snap

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2012, 07:25:44 PM »

Well, what if you're reborn into the Rinnegan? In-game K.G.-Wise.

That is still invalid, until you're reborn as both Uchiha & Senju in-game, your Rinnegan is locked. It's like saying you can use the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan just because you've reached the "Grand Master Uchiha" title. You can't claim the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan unless you lose your sight entirely and transplant the other person's eyes who's blood related to you into yourself, RP-wise.

So pretty much, I wouldn't count those who do not possess both the Uchiha's & Senju's power as the "real" Rinnegan as Kishimoto established. I would rather say they are pirated copies.

Denigrated comment to those who solely went for the Rinnegan, yes. But it's the mere truth.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 07:27:10 PM by Seiya Hatake »

Tsuyo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2012, 07:41:23 PM »

Unfortunately, if this is how it's going to go down in the doujutsu game, prepare to see more Uchiha than ever before. Poor Hyuuga.
Lol I'm hungry.

Snap

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2012, 07:56:14 PM »

Unfortunately, if this is how it's going to go down in the doujutsu game, prepare to see more Uchiha than ever before. Poor Hyuuga.

Byakugan > Sharingan.

This was proven back in Part 1 of Naruto where the Byakugan was actually stronger and had more effective abilities than the Sharingan other than it's copy ability & the ability to see your opponent's movements. Take Neji's battle against Naruto back in the Chuunin Exams or his battle against Kidomaru as an example. The only reason the Sharingan is overpowered is because Kishimoto has an Uchiha fetish.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 07:57:24 PM by Seiya Hatake »

Tsuyo

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2012, 08:02:05 PM »

Oh, I know that's true, but with sharingan going mainstream, and Byakugan warming the bench nowadays, everyone would know the sharingan's power and naturally go after that. Unless Kishi brings it back by saying something ultra far-fetched like byakugan transforming into some new doujutsu, i'm afraid that most will go with uchiha due to sheer popularity.
Lol I'm hungry.

Snap

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2012, 08:08:37 PM »

Oh, I know that's true, but with sharingan going mainstream, and Byakugan warming the bench nowadays, everyone would know the sharingan's power and naturally go after that. Unless Kishi brings it back by saying something ultra far-fetched like byakugan transforming into some new doujutsu, i'm afraid that most will go with uchiha due to sheer popularity.

Then I would say this idiom to those who are butthurt because they require the Senju & Uchiha DNA aka the full reset Rinnegan users; "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen."

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2012, 09:09:43 PM »

What about people who had the resets before this chapter and had gone with byakugan instead of sharingan? Would it be valid if they voided all byakugan abilities and instead claim sharingan?

Snap

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2012, 09:34:41 PM »

What about people who had the resets before this chapter and had gone with byakugan instead of sharingan? Would it be valid if they voided all byakugan abilities and instead claim sharingan?

This is still invalid, regardless if you possessed the Sharingan formerly before you changed Doujutsu to the Byakugan. This is like breaking the fourth-wall. Firstly, you are abandoning your Sharingan eyes for a new pair of eyes. So you aren't able to use the Sharingan after you've given them away or abandoned them. If you replaced them with the Byakugan, then you can only use the Byakugan.

However, you can keep one Sharingan eye and transplant the Byakugan eye to the other one that requires an eye, but it'll require a certain amount of chakra stamina and control to keep the said implanted Sharingan active. The same goes for the Byakugan if you want to activate and de-activate it.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 12:42:20 AM by Seiya Hatake »

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2012, 10:04:49 PM »

I guess now Yumei has to hand over his prize summon to me  :twisted:

Also this does suck for those who went only Rinnegan and those who stive of of the Rinnegan implant (<--- Bocc). I myself am rather happy about the chapter though, I enjoyed it very much... as I said a few chapters ago Obito would want to create a dream land were him, Kakashi, and Rin would be together. Plus it was finally actually revealed that black Zetsu was from Madara.
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 20 queries.