Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Naruto 606  (Read 8005 times)

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Re: Naruto 606
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2012, 11:42:04 PM »

So...Nagato is a Senju now? Whut?

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2012, 11:48:25 PM »

Well it isn't revealed though I'm most certain that since Nagato was apart of the Uzumaki Clan as they have strong blood relation to Senju Genes causing them to be within him, though regardless of such Nagato merely had implants. I'm happy that my character still isn't effected by this as I don't ever plan on resetting an Uzumaki with Sharingan and will continue to claim Keitō having pirated rinnegan. :D
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 11:51:08 PM by Takeo »

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2012, 12:52:54 AM »

Well it isn't revealed though I'm most certain that since Nagato was apart of the Uzumaki Clan as they have strong blood relation to Senju Genes causing them to be within him, though regardless of such Nagato merely had implants. I'm happy that my character still isn't effected by this as I don't ever plan on resetting an Uzumaki with Sharingan and will continue to claim Keitō having pirated rinnegan. :D

The only reason Nagato's hailing from the Senju lineage is because Mito Uzumaki married Hashirama Senju, the founder and leader of the Senju Clan. So that's pretty much the reason why Nagato's from the Senju lineage. The Uzumakis we have in the present day of the Naruto series are pretty much descendants of the Senju and Uzumaki Clan.

- Naruto, while we still don't know anything yet about his ancestors is quite possibly a descendant from the Senju Clan because of Kushina's genes.

- Tsunade is hailing from both the Senju and Uzumaki Clan as she is the granddaughter of Hashirama Senju & Mito Uzumaki. However, strange enough, she never used the "Uzumaki" as her middle name and remained loyal to the Senju Clan.

- Karin has we yet to know anything about. But I'll highly doubt Kishimoto even bothers to switch from Obito's background to Karin's all of sudden without a reason.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 01:05:49 AM by Seiya Hatake »

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2012, 01:11:51 AM »

The only reason Nagato's hailing from the Senju lineage is because Mito Uzumaki married Hashirama Senju, the founder and leader of the Senju Clan. So that's pretty much the reason why Nagato's from the Senju lineage. The Uzumakis we have in the present day of the Naruto series are pretty much descendants of the Senju and Uzumaki Clan.

Yeah no that is terribly wrong. Mito and Hashirama did not go off on a wild offspring making just so the Uzumaki and Senju can be related xD The two clans had already been related prior to their marriage which is why Senju Blood could be noticed within Nagato.

Aside from that I believe now with the whole new trollin' reveal that Kishimoto displayed for us; that if one is to even want to claim they have evolved their EMS with senju blood to evolve to the Rinnegan they must be as close to death as Madara was. I have no idea as age but I'm giving a wild guess 70+ years old and for the marvelous Madara to even unlock the Rinnegan just near his actual death proves to me that it isn't a simple one bloodline + another bloodline = Rinnegan, though that is just my opinion.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2012, 05:02:39 AM »

In one day, many Rinnegan have disappeared from Shinobi Legends! Now Sage Mode users (yeah, there's not too many of us) have a monopoly for now! :o

Snap

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2012, 11:33:29 AM »

In one day, many Rinnegan have disappeared from Shinobi Legends! Now Sage Mode users (yeah, there's not too many of us) have a monopoly for now! :o

No, now many of the Rinnegan users are seeking the Sharingan & Mokuton (Senju Genes) to officially "claim" the Rinnegan. I tell you, sometimes I wish Admin Neji never even added that stupid eye to the Kekkei Genkai system in the first place. Toad Sage Arts, yes, but Rinnegan is a no go. The Rinnegan needs to get limited from using. Only a very few amount of people here on Shinobi Legends deserves to be using the Rinnegan.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 11:34:21 AM by Seiya Hatake »

Tsuyo

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2012, 06:07:58 PM »

No, now many of the Rinnegan users are seeking the Sharingan & Mokuton (Senju Genes) to officially "claim" the Rinnegan. I tell you, sometimes I wish Admin Neji never even added that stupid eye to the Kekkei Genkai system in the first place. Toad Sage Arts, yes, but Rinnegan is a no go. The Rinnegan needs to get limited from using. Only a very few amount of people here on Shinobi Legends deserves to be using the Rinnegan.

Well it shouldn't be too much of a problem. With this new information brought to us by Kishimoto, people have to work thrice as hard to grab the Rinnegan. To me it seems ya gotta have at least four resets. Two in Uchiha (for mangekyou and evolution into EMS possibility), one in Senju for the simple genes, then they get access to Rinnegan which in itself is 6 more resets. In complete honesty, it's a lot of work, and I do in fact see people getting tired of leveling by the time they get to 1st path.
Lol I'm hungry.

Snap

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2012, 12:34:10 AM »

Well it shouldn't be too much of a problem. With this new information brought to us by Kishimoto, people have to work thrice as hard to grab the Rinnegan. To me it seems ya gotta have at least four resets. Two in Uchiha (for mangekyou and evolution into EMS possibility), one in Senju for the simple genes, then they get access to Rinnegan which in itself is 6 more resets. In complete honesty, it's a lot of work, and I do in fact see people getting tired of leveling by the time they get to 1st path.

The females have to shake their bootylicious booty like a Polaroid picture like no tomorrow to unlock the Rinnegan! The males however, just have to make out with Mei Terumī to unlock the Rinnegan.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2012, 01:24:21 AM »

Oh bah. Rinnegan is "harder" to get mostly for those who went straight down Rinnegan light and have one or two resets. Essentially, the few Grand Masters of the Uchiha actually do not have it as hard as we like to think.

Nevettheless, Hyugans got killed off by the mangekyou sharingan, not the Kishi orgy. Though I'm sure the two are not sheer coincidences...
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2012, 01:33:48 AM »

Hyuugas can pretty much OHKO anyone if they can get a hit in.

And in regards to GM Uchihas, they would need Mokuton resets. Not reset, resets. Otherwise, Uchihas everywhere would simply claim to be part Senju and retcon most of their character's history.

Tsuyo

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2012, 02:21:13 AM »

From this little bit of business I can foresee people trying to argue legit piracy of Senju cells from Senju users' bodies. What's stopping people from trying to do that, instead of resetting for it and claiming to be partial Senju? After all, a person could simply "claim" to be a DNA/ science expert to do so. Forgive me if something like this was already gone over but I haven't been active with forum matters until now.
Lol I'm hungry.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2012, 02:32:17 AM »

Nagato was most likely of both Senju and Uzumaki DNA like Tsunade. Also, pirated Rinnegan are void unless the person you got the Rinnegan from had reborns in all three categories.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2012, 06:16:31 AM »

Pirated stuff can be pretty controversial, depending on what it is and how it was attained.

Nagato was most likely of both Senju and Uzumaki DNA like Tsunade. Also, pirated Rinnegan are void unless the person you got the Rinnegan from had reborns in all three categories.

Actually, the Uzumaki are a cousin-clan of the Senju, and originally derived from them. That makes Nagato and Naruto technically of Senju lineage.

Tsuyo

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2012, 07:45:43 PM »

I'm not really talking about pirating the eye, as much as pirating someone's DNA to unlock the eye. Say a Senju needed Uchiha DNA, and went about pirating that strand of DNA and implanting it, or vice-versa with an Uchiha needing Senju. Is there some kind of ruling preventing that or no?
Lol I'm hungry.

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2012, 08:39:50 PM »

I was never one to accept DNA transfusion and pirated KG without resets but I would just like to point out that Mokuton is a reset in game which in game piracy of KG should be a slap on the face if you want to implant it. If one were to 'implant senju genes' They must have a source credible as we don't have a Hashirama anymore in this world and I don't think Kirk wants 50+ needles in him.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 19 queries.