Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Naruto 606  (Read 8062 times)

Kage

• View Profile
Re: Naruto 606
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2012, 09:51:57 PM »

I'm not really talking about pirating the eye, as much as pirating someone's DNA to unlock the eye. Say a Senju needed Uchiha DNA, and went about pirating that strand of DNA and implanting it, or vice-versa with an Uchiha needing Senju. Is there some kind of ruling preventing that or no?
Actually, that only works one way. A Senju can't unlock the Rinnegan if they don't have the Sharingan eyes to evolve it from.

I was never one to accept DNA transfusion and pirated KG without resets but I would just like to point out that Mokuton is a reset in game which in game piracy of KG should be a slap on the face if you want to implant it. If one were to 'implant senju genes' They must have a source credible as we don't have a Hashirama anymore in this world and I don't think Kirk wants 50+ needles in him.
Mokuton is generally regarded as the Senju clan's KG in the SL universe, so we don't have to worry about Kirk getting kidnapped/experimented/raped/cloned. But even if one wants to implant some Senju DNA (without the resets) into themselves, the survival rate is generally regarded as very low. Yamato was the only one out of sixty children to even survive the process. So 1/60 chance of surviving pretty much sucks.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2012, 09:59:46 PM »

So how did Nagato use the Rinnegan? Where was his Uchiha DNA? Or did the eyes themselves count as that?

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2012, 10:04:23 PM »

So how did Nagato use the Rinnegan? Where was his Uchiha DNA? Or did the eyes themselves count as that?

From how I see it Nagato got Madara's Rinnegan or well thats what I read as when they portrayed a younger Nagato bearing them. He himself holds no uchiha lineage as the eyes were transplanted in him though him being an Uzumaki and their close relation with the Senju shows he has Senju bloodline within him or else Kishi would have completely trolled us into thinking Nagato was apart of the Uzumaki clan the whole time.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2012, 10:05:00 PM »

Actually, the Uzumaki are a cousin-clan of the Senju, and originally derived from them. That makes Nagato and Naruto technically of Senju lineage.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2012, 11:03:37 PM »

Like how that doesn't answer my question. So if I take a Rinnegan from someone who has it I could fully utilize it with just Senju DNA?

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2012, 11:15:35 PM »

Like how that doesn't answer my question. So if I take a Rinnegan from someone who has it I could fully utilize it with just Senju DNA?

Probably,  My theory is Nagato's eyes has both the Rinnegan and Sharingan. but without the Uchiha's dna in him, he could not revert back to the sharingan, thus permanent Rinnegan. So basically if you kill someone when there rinnegan is activated and pluck them out, while having Senju dna, is should suffice. Also make sure whoever you pirate from had everything they needed to obtain it (Rinnegan, Mokuton, Uchiha resets)
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Morgoth Bauglir

• Am i the only whom will kill for fried chicken -_-
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2012, 01:23:46 PM »

Probably,  My theory is Nagato's eyes has both the Rinnegan and Sharingan. but without the Uchiha's dna in him, he could not revert back to the sharingan, thus permanent Rinnegan. So basically if you kill someone when there rinnegan is activated and pluck them out, while having Senju dna, is should suffice. Also make sure whoever you pirate from had everything they needed to obtain it (Rinnegan, Mokuton, Uchiha resets)

Then I hit the money shot then

Solo Iori

• So many possibiities, yet so many restrictions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2012, 09:12:59 PM »

Yay, I'm not by this at all.
"Also, the mating ritual of Sharks is interesting as it's basically gang rape."
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu has no idea what's being talked about.
Isaribi can send Ranketsu a video. <<;
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu whines, "That wasn't love-making... That was WWE Underwater 5 on 1 Cage wrestling."

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2012, 08:44:49 PM »

... we don't have to worry about Kirk getting kidnapped/experimented/raped/cloned....
Yeah, can't rape the willing  ;)
I was never one to accept DNA transfusion and pirated KG without resets but I would just like to point out that Mokuton is a reset in game which in game piracy of KG should be a slap on the face if you want to implant it. If one were to 'implant senju genes' They must have a source credible as we don't have a Hashirama anymore in this world and I don't think Kirk wants 50+ needles in him.

Actually I shoot up all the time  :P
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 08:51:55 PM by UettoSenju »
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 19 queries.