Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The option to swap kg's/resets  (Read 8275 times)

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: The option to swap kg's/resets
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2012, 12:53:20 PM »

It is a bit tricky mechanic - wise... the re-distribution of resets I mean.

As for a model, it shouldn't be too expensive, but on the other hand not too cheap either, making it 10k DP is a bit over the edge I think.

I thought about items that drop - and make you go somewhere to get a reset, limit x items per person all-the-time. Or a rare drop on an oro kill (which would make sitters mad). Hmm.

This type of change would be a new  game mechanic - I'd like to use items more than now.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2012, 02:20:19 PM »

Get all the keys and you can open up a treasure chest, where a beatiful enchantress (or enchanter) offers you the ability to change your reset.

I'm not thrilled at the idea of resetting KG's, but I can try to contribute.  :P

Or, for those who don't like or find that key guy too easy, maybe, as Neji put it, a limit on how often the event occurs at all.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Thecurse

• Lets brush our cares away!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2012, 03:58:27 PM »

It is a bit tricky mechanic - wise... the re-distribution of resets I mean.

As for a model, it shouldn't be too expensive, but on the other hand not too cheap either, making it 10k DP is a bit over the edge I think.

I thought about items that drop - and make you go somewhere to get a reset, limit x items per person all-the-time. Or a rare drop on an oro kill (which would make sitters mad). Hmm.

This type of change would be a new  game mechanic - I'd like to use items more than now.

Thats an interesting idea. The only problems would be for those with "Bad luck" like me; in which I'm sure many like me share. I recall a similar event where the character defeats some key guy and grabs a key, and thats awesome. But no matter how many keys I took I never discovered the use of them (I was to determined to ask anyone I guess) . And for the rare drop I, along with others, have never even seen pass the 0star of the SST lol maybe I reset to soon who knows. This brings me to say I'd rather pay DP or even trade 2 for 1 for a reset than be stressed with getting a rare event or such that I may not even get.
I used to be an adventurer like you...but then I took a slap to the face and woke up >>....dragons AREN'T real.

Tsuyo

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2012, 11:38:31 PM »

I'm going to have to agree with Curse here. Luck is a lady, and ladies can be fickle. I'd prefer to simply spend DP. Hell it could start at 5000ish and go up in price like renaming accounts.

On the chance that it does become an event, I suggest utilizing Eric's idea or something similar. At least then it wouldn't be ultra impossible to get the event. Maybe those items like "Statue of Yondaime" or "Rune Bracelet" could be used?

I don't know about programming and such but it sounds like a lot more effort than simply buying a reallocation of KG.
Lol I'm hungry.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2012, 11:40:13 AM »

I was thinking about "having both", but random chance for one guy, many DP for the next ... not very nice.

First, I need to figure out a system for that. I did not have that in mind when I did them.
Never judge a cow by its udder.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 17 queries.