Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: New Flirting Suggestions  (Read 6333 times)

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: New Flirting Suggestions
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2006, 10:42:37 AM »

@Demonic

I did nothing. Nothing at all. You got mad at me for teaching you some english?!? I'll remind myself to STFU , and learn to respect when needed , because I truely have a horrible life , and enjoy acting tough , because wouldn't have the guts to ever say that to your face in real life.

Think of those words , before you attempt acting smart towards me , but since I'm the better man pretend this didn't happen , because today 1 of my friends were beaten to death , and send to the hopstial. Farewell for now everyone , be happy to chat with you both Gyururu , and Xaos for being good hearted people well bye for now really need sleep. :)

Just say that, don't edit his quote. And acting tough WILL make enemies on here. I'm sorry about your friend but on this game we have rules. I suggest you atleast try to follow them. ^.^

« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 10:45:46 AM by Xaos »

Sriracha

« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2006, 10:44:08 AM »

Eh I don't get it. It's like treason except worse. Some hypocrytical irony gone wrong. Why do you tell me stories of death? You're not much of a storyteller kiddo. That and I give respect to those who need it. Apparently you don't becuase it seems no one wants you're pitiful excuse for it. I'm not acting tough just responsible for actions I fail to see self-inflicted. I have balls. Enough to restrain from using any language right now (ehh patience is the key.. or is it? O.o)

I really have no clue why you're so upitty and WTFing at me. You must be close to guy-with-long-name, since I mentioned him so much. (I love that boy liek he was my own victim)

Sriracha

« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2006, 10:45:58 AM »

I wonder... STFU sounds like a university to me.... :D

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2006, 10:49:38 AM »

I wonder... STFU sounds like a university to me.... :D

STFU = South Tampa Florida University
If there was one then that'd be very strange >.>

Back on topic:
Hrmm, maybe we can put in a "give stuffed animal to player" action aw well.

Or some other gifts.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 10:51:41 AM by Xaos »

Sriracha

« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2006, 10:51:14 AM »

Hm, the gifts in Water Country could be changed to give flirt points? I see no other use for them besides, making use of money and seeing poeple smile. ^_^

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2006, 10:54:37 AM »

Needed to say this out of the clearing. For one your respect doesn't mean anything as I'm surprised you get any at all from your attitude.  Also not close to anyone on this site at all , so trying to make a weak insult it failed badly. When I ask for pitiful excuses you'll know , just stated why may be in a emotional mood tonight for the respectable people to know not you.

One more thing if have the balls use them , because from how it looks their very very small. To state out aren't you breaking a rule from double posting thats what editing used for at times you baka. Lastly when wanna be a storyteller I can , but before call me kiddo grow up.

There stated everything wanted to say the end good bye.

If planned on more flirt points maybe a pet puppy would be wise !   

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2006, 10:56:13 AM »

Hm, the gifts in Water Country could be changed to give flirt points? I see no other use for them besides, making use of money and seeing poeple smile. ^_^

I like that idea.

That should work nicely and also give the giftshop a better use than it's current one =)

Needed to say this out of the clearing. For one your respect doesn't mean anything as I'm surprised you get any at all from your attitude.  Also not close to anyone on this site at all , so trying to make a weak insult it failed badly. When I ask for pitiful excuses you'll know , just stated why may be in a emotional mood tonight for the respectable people to know not you.

One more thing if have the balls use them , because from how it looks their very very small. To state out aren't you breaking a rule from double posting thats what editing used for at times you baka. Lastly when wanna be a storyteller I can , but before call me kiddo grow up.

Sigh... Stop bringing this up before this starts a flame war... Which it basicly already has...
« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 11:01:48 AM by Xaos »

Sriracha

« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2006, 11:06:01 AM »

Needed to say this out of the clearing. For one your respect doesn't mean anything as I'm surprised you get any at all from your attitude.  Also not close to anyone on this site at all , so trying to make a weak insult it failed badly. When I ask for pitiful excuses you'll know , just stated why may be in a emotional mood tonight for the respectable people to know not you.

Aw man my page froze. If you don't much for my respect, why do you want it so much? What do you wish to gain from all this? Me on my knees? You have mood swings and take it out little ol' me? Why, Oh Why is it me? Becuase I'm sexy<--wishes he was

*crosses his legs* My balls are exclusively for semen and sperm reproduction thank you very much, not some random slideshow or for the eyes of the public. They have rules against double posting now? Ah damn. I love living life on the edge though <--J-walked once. Whatta badass--> Maybe I should grow up, Hell I'd love to be fifteen. But I can't squeeze two years out of my ass just liek that. It's hard as hell.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2006, 12:22:57 PM »

you *can* kiss, but not from the start.

(argh, 3 pages)

so, this is something  I might add some minor things until end of the week...

yet, as I said, I won't be able to do much.

I have:
-> HoF
-> Menos Special

scheduled for now to be finished then.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2006, 06:16:11 PM »

You're only saying that because you're sucking up. Maybe if you would post more appropriate humour and less sick humour... you'd be respected.

There are some young people here. We don't need to see those replies you make.

I'd rather hug somebody than give roses. ._.;
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2006, 06:28:58 PM »

How about an option for a bottle of wine, some epic metal, and a nice homemade dinner? : +25 flirt points, -3 turns, -500 gold
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2006, 10:30:57 PM »

@baluski
Can all be done.

@lebis ^^ sorry for my humour

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2006, 01:16:17 AM »

Neji.. I wasn't talking about you. >.>

That.. Somico or whatever the hell it's called made a post. It was deleted by somebody though. ._.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2006, 01:25:39 AM »

Just a thought, [Flirt] for just anyone, [Date] for lovers who have more than a certain amount of "affection" points with each other, & [Romance] for married couples =D

P/S: Flirt points sounds weird. I like affection points better =p
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 01:27:05 AM by Gyururu »

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2006, 12:02:15 PM »

Just a thought, [Flirt] for just anyone, [Date] for lovers who have more than a certain amount of "affection" points with each other, & [Romance] for married couples =D

P/S: Flirt points sounds weird. I like affection points better =p

this module already has _too_ many user preferences to set... :( 28000 entries for all our users in the 800k row table.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 22 queries.