Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Naruto 614  (Read 5242 times)

UettoSenju

• View Profile
Re: Naruto 614
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2012, 08:17:51 AM »

What the hell are you people crazy? Talking of killing off Lee.... That would be almost as bad as Jiraiya's death  :cry:

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2012, 09:18:11 PM »

...of killing off Lee.... That would be almost as bad as Jiraiya's death  :cry:

I disagree... It wouldn't even be close.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2012, 09:53:20 PM »

Next you guys are gonna say something crazy, like Tobi is Obito or something.

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2012, 10:47:09 PM »

What the hell are you people crazy? Talking of killing off Lee.... That would be almost as bad as Jiraiya's death  :cry:

*Cough* Well, it IS a war after all... It will only make sense for some of the main/major characters to die. See One Piece as an example; Eiichiro Oda didn't even hesitate, nor did he care about the fans complaining or their constant crying when Ace and Whitebeard died on the Great Pirate War. The same goes for Oh Great! when he decided to kill Maya Natsume on the final chapter of Tenjho Tenge and Tsugumi Ohba when he decided to let L from Death Note die.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 10:48:08 PM by Seiya Namikaze »

Chika

• Come on bro, she was at my house last night.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2012, 12:19:53 AM »

Shin Natsume FTW.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2012, 10:40:09 AM »

*Cough* Well, it IS a war after all... It will only make sense for some of the main/major characters to die. See One Piece as an example; Eiichiro Oda didn't even hesitate, nor did he care about the fans complaining or their constant crying when Ace and Whitebeard died on the Great Pirate War. The same goes for Oh Great! when he decided to kill Maya Natsume on the final chapter of Tenjho Tenge and Tsugumi Ohba when he decided to let L from Death Note die.

Why must you all talk about the death of the greatest people around,especially L, like this? Lets just focus on the positive, like Tenten dying. We can all agree on how much better that would be right? Or using Tenten to bring back Neji, that'd be great. bring back Neji, that'd be great.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 10:40:44 AM by Hazama »
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Snap

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2012, 01:42:31 PM »

Why must you all talk about the death of the greatest people around,especially L, like this? Lets just focus on the positive, like Tenten dying. We can all agree on how much better that would be right? Or using Tenten to bring back Neji, that'd be great. bring back Neji, that'd be great.

Tenten dying would make the Naruto series better. I mean, how the hell can she use the Banana Palm Fan while she has the lowest chakra stamina out of everyone of the Konoha 11? She should be dead a long time ago of chakra exhaustion, actually.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2012, 06:06:25 AM »

Apaprently, Tenten doesn't have as little chakra stamina as previously believed, not to mention her fighting style involving tools doesn't require her to exert a large amount of her chakra like ninjutsu and the likes...

And Tenten dying, imo, would be pointless and random, cause Naruto has had like, no interaction ever with her.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2012, 07:51:05 AM »

It'd obviously be more for the fans >>
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Reimu Hakurei

• "Neko Miko Reimu, aishiteru~."
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2012, 02:31:47 PM »

The next one ti die will be Madara Uchiha.

Oh wait.

Snap

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2012, 05:59:29 PM »

The next one ti die will be Madara Uchiha.

Oh wait.

No. The next one to die is the most important character in the Naruto series to date. The character is none other than the Ramen Guy. He is like the Alpha and the Omega of Naruto's life. He is obviously the next one to die as well as being the real Mastermind of the Eye of the Moon Plan.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 06:15:38 PM by Seiya Namikaze »
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 19 queries.