Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Dwelling Prices  (Read 7304 times)

HatakeSakumo

Dwelling Prices
« on: August 18, 2006, 08:39:30 AM »

Well...I've been thinking about this the past few days..

I know the dwelling prices were severly cut a few weeks ago which has made alot of people very sad..

However..there is hope...I am talking about..

Dwelling sell-back prices that fluctuate based on your level!  :cool: For example:

treehouse sell-back price and levels:
level 1 = 100 gold, 1 gem
level 2 = 175 gold, 1 gem
level 3 = 250 gold, 1 gem
level 6 = 550 gold, 2 gem
level 15 = 2275 gold, 3 gem

basically between levels 1 thru 5 your dwelling value increases by 75 gold every level..
between 6 and 10 it increases by 150 gold..
and levels 11- 15 increases by 225 gold..

your dwelling is worth 1 gem between levels 1 and 5, 2 gems between 6 and 10, and 3 gems 11 - 15

This makes the dwelling prices better(since my treehouse is said to be valued at 2,200+ gold and 3 gems, yet i can only sell for 119 gold at level 15.. :( )

This would also prevent people from mass-buying at level 15, Oro killing, and selling for huge profit.. :)
so at level 1 you would get 100 gold and 1 gem for your treehouse, while at level 15 you could get 2,275 gold and 3 gems.. :)

Just did all the calculations on notepad and it works out great.. :) I hope you can implement it Neji as I would like to start being a real-estate shinobi again.. ;) or land-baron..  :twisted:

and if not for me...and the fact i just spent a while calculating the exact figures  :shock: and level raises...then do it for the others..  :D
Everyone else, your opinion is welcomed.. and greatly desired.. :)

Mememememe

Re: Dwelling Prices
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2006, 08:52:26 AM »

*shrug*

I see no need for it.

Sriracha

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2006, 08:53:25 AM »

*shrug*

I see no need for it.

?!?! You don't want your three gems back?

To hell with that.

SAku you have my vote.

HatakeSakumo

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 08:57:30 AM »

Thanks Sriracha...I was going directly for my gems back.. :)

But you see...the money I'd use from selling my dwellings would all go into 3 things..
Apples, Sweets, and My Forehead protector..  :cool:

This thread applies to cityhouses as well except a bigger increase each level on both gold and gems..
like 1000 gold at level 1 and 23 gems.
I'll do the exact calculations for cityhouse prices later.. but it's basically the same as treehouses.. :)

Mememememe

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2006, 08:59:07 AM »

I had about 10 houses when the system was changed and lost about 30 gems, which set me back enough to make me miss a certain sluggish mount first time it appeared in the stables.

Its been long time ago. I recovered and worked those gems back. Just carry on with the game.

Consider it a spank for using an undocumented feature. If you had more than 10 treehouses, consider it a spank for being highly abusive. C'est la Vie

Sriracha

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2006, 08:59:29 AM »

I think the cityhouses are all good, as my plee has gotten to Neji. *cough* as it states in my dwelling managment the total gem value of it is 96.

HatakeSakumo

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2006, 09:04:38 AM »

Sure the gem VALUE of a cityhouse is 95 gems...

BUT the sell price is still 2500 and 5 gems!!!

which is a total ripoff!!

and mememememe...at first it was only to be a land baron...and then it was about hall of fame..
then it got into the money..

and now it's back to being just a land baron..  ;)

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2006, 09:07:00 AM »

I still say we get the normal prices back and say that you can only sell back at level 10+.

I thought that's what everyone agreed on anyway ^.^

But a decrease in sell back would be nice =)

Mememememe

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2006, 09:09:25 AM »

and mememememe...at first it was only to be a land baron...and then it was about hall of fame..
then it got into the money..

See? That's how you end up on the wrong path :)

But really, if you want to buy and own a lot of houses and be a land baron, I don't see why you'd need to sell them.

Sriracha

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2006, 09:11:14 AM »

You can only buy a certian number of houses. You can buy ones that are sold but you can also build your won. You can only *build* four.

And for *buying*, the limit for that is unknown to me.

Mememememe

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2006, 09:19:48 AM »

Ah, I see. So, you think that people will start selling their houses once they reach lvl 15 so that you can buy them?

How many people are there with large number of houses anyway? Who else is going to sell their houses? sorry, I just don't see this as anything else than "wah wah I want my gems back wah wah". You lost them, get over it. Random event, no choice, proceed straight to jail, do not pick the chance card, you know the drill.

Sriracha

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2006, 09:22:55 AM »

Ah, I see. So, you think that people will start selling their houses once they reach lvl 15 so that you can buy them?

How many people are there with large number of houses anyway? Who else is going to sell their houses? sorry, I just don't see this as anything else than "wah wah I want my gems back wah wah". You lost them, get over it. Random event, no choice, proceed straight to jail, do not pick the chance card, you know the drill.
I'm hoping for the first art.

Yes that too. 96 gems compared to five gems is a lot. That's the valur of my cityhouse right now, and it's making me smile. Yeah I recuperate gems back easily but to get 100 takes more time than a simple blink.

Mememememe

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2006, 09:29:44 AM »

You got bonuses from that cityhouse. Its not like its a failed investment. And I know that 96 gems is niiiice, but its not like not owning them at the moment is serious problem for the game.

Let's face it, in the interest of balance and fair play, the system was changed. We got hit this time. No point in crying.

Sriracha

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2006, 09:33:32 AM »

You got bonuses from that cityhouse. Its not like its a failed investment. And I know that 96 gems is niiiice, but its not like not owning them at the moment is serious problem for the game.

Let's face it, in the interest of balance and fair play, the system was changed. We got hit this time. No point in crying.

Well, maybe you're right. The bonuses of a cityhouse renders the selling price to nothing but a mere blemish.

I used the weapon thing, I'll admit that, for starters...>.> Damnit I'm not crying... :cry:... just a little dissapointed..

Mememememe

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2006, 09:42:03 AM »

Hey, I know what you mean. I used to sell houses for equipment since... 3rd Oro kill I think. And I lost some gems myself, at very bad timing at that. Its just... You get over it and that's it. Those are only gems.
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 5.057 seconds with 17 queries.