Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: complete reversal  (Read 4495 times)

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
Re: complete reversal
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2006, 05:25:58 PM »

what do you mean hp is not important apart from pvp :P

I know all the ways how to gain hp and it won't be enough to beat all those that started playing earlier...

and I didn't suggest to drop the kabuto gold, for some reason neji did the opposite of what i wanted :P

I don't really care for the oro point reset either...

« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 05:26:40 PM by KingCyrus »
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2006, 05:33:47 PM »

I don't even know what to say here except this is by far the worst idea I've seen anyone post as of yet. Congrats, here's a plaque engraved with your name.
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

PerfectFlaw

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2006, 05:39:50 PM »

Makes me think there has to be some way to keep track where Oro points have been allocated as it is, so If Neji resets hp then a persons stats can stay exactly the same as they are now. How feasible that is, I don't know. But I would hate to have to resort to a full reset.

Meh Baluski, the idea isn't so bad. I agreed with Cyrus to help the lower Oro kill players not be so unbalanced. Although it is the higher ups who take the worst hit, I think the benefits outweigh the disadvantages.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 05:41:27 PM by PerfectFlaw »

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2006, 05:45:35 PM »

tch I agree with Blaze...Don't complain man...as it is...only 100 of my permanent hitpoints would be taken away anyway...the rest I would keep because I got them from Sichae's apple shop...which i've gotten about 50 perm HP from there so...

wrong.

all hitpoints will be dropped down. regardless where they are from. I cannot track that down.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Konoha Genious Blaze

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2006, 05:48:11 PM »

so neji you will drop all our hitpoints?....MEN THAT'S FREAKING MESSED UP

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2006, 05:55:03 PM »

all hitpoints will be dropped down. regardless where they are from. I cannot track that down.

And for this reason alone is why I think this is a terrible idea. I've recieved many, many a hit point from random events and spent gems on these events that I will probably never see again.

Think about it though, you're a Jounin which would equate probably level 120, if you add 15 levels per dragon kill up. I would be over level 765. 120 compared to 765...I should definitely have a hell of a lot more hit points then. Stop complaining just because you can't beat a Leet Ninja, in all actuality you shouldn't even be able to look at them let alone battle and win.
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Konoha Genious Blaze

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2006, 06:00:51 PM »

And for this reason alone is why I think this is a terrible idea. I've recieved many, many a hit point from random events and spent gems on these events that I will probably never see again.

Think about it though, you're a Jounin which would equate probably level 120, if you add 15 levels per dragon kill up. I would be over level 765. 120 compared to 765...I should definitely have a hell of a lot more hit points then. Stop complaining just because you can't beat a Leet Ninja, in all actuality you shouldn't even be able to look at them let alone battle and win.

i completly agree, i think it is really unfair because we've work hard for these HP and as we grow in DK we should be able to be stronger than the others plus we probably not even gonnaget gems from those hitpoints

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2006, 06:18:00 PM »

all hp subtracted = 2 gems per hp subtracted. regardless where from. ^^

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2006, 06:35:08 PM »

Baluski, you are over-exaggerating

hmmm i tought it would be only hitpoints from vitality potions...

well, if it's a complete reset, the strongest will still be the ones with the most kills because of the oro points...

it will be a fresh new start...also if we gain back gems, all the hard work will not be gone....
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

Konoha Genious Blaze

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2006, 06:45:24 PM »

neji when will it happend?

wingzero

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2006, 07:08:11 PM »

but neji why, if that happens then genin could kill chuunins and  chuunins can get the jounins, i dont really think a chuunin can beat a jounin, i think its fine the way it is, people who played earlyer deserve to be good, just cause your low doesnt meen everyone cares, attack people in your range, leets ninja and stuff cant even attack you so why do you care??

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2006, 07:13:53 PM »

the only thing I wanted was all hp due to vitality potions only are returned into gems but it seems it can't be done without a full reset...the topic serves no purpose anymore

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2006, 07:33:17 PM »

the topic states "complete reversal" and if all points are completely reversed.... ALL ;) then it is what is named here.

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2006, 08:03:03 PM »

wrong topic name :P

Konoha Genious Blaze

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2006, 08:07:19 PM »

neji, can't we make a poll and the majority wins?

i quess the question would be.
Do you preffer to reset all the realms extra hitpoints and replace 2 gems for 1 hitpoit?

Yes
No
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 20 queries.