Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Naruto 618  (Read 6888 times)

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Naruto 618
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2013, 03:59:21 AM »

... I'm kind of blown out of the water on this chapter. I can't wait to hear what those Hokage have to say.

I should have known though. Who else? I had wondered if the seal was breakable, but I hadn't suspected that that was the way to do it... Damnit, now I really wanna know what happens next! Dang you Kishi! D:

*Additional:

Oro probably wanted his arms back because there is nothing like what it is yours I guess. I'm just confused on how Orochimaru's life works into all of this, since I thought he sacrificed himself.

Kishi probably brought back these Hokage becuase, all things considered, only talk-no jutsu is going to work against Obito, and I think Madara is beyond the stage of talking.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 04:02:39 AM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2013, 04:32:01 AM »

.... I'm just confused on how Orochimaru's life works into all of this, since I thought he sacrificed himself.....
He did sacrifice himself but then used that rebirth crap he does or what ever you would refer to it as were he takes over someones body... Apparently now he is a White Zetsu Clone so I wonder if he will get to spam Mokuton as well now? I mean the whole reason he wanted to take over Sasuke's body was for the sharingan I believe.

Reimu Hakurei

• "Neko Miko Reimu, aishiteru~."
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2013, 04:36:21 AM »

Hey. Quick question.

If Minato is unsealed doesn't that mean Kurama's Yin Chakra is unsealed?

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2013, 05:39:27 AM »

We saw the release of the four souls and the arms only.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2013, 06:46:52 AM »

Oro's arms was the only part of the soul that Hiruzen could seal away. Doing that would disable Orochimaru from forming hand signs and would leave him unable to do most jutsu in his arsenal. This is why we see him mainly use his snake-related abilities. It's pretty ironic when you think about it, as snakes are forced to slither on their bellies due to having no limbs to help them. For this reason, he continues to spur onwards towards getting the Sharingan. Though he still may not be able to form hand signs, he would only have needed the Sharingan's abilities to make him a big threat again. And I'm sure that I don't need to explain how hax the normal Sharingan can be. I can see why he would want to take over a Zetsu clone's body, since they are basically clones of Hashirama himself. With a Senju body, he can handle the chakra usage of the Sharingan, and all he would need are a pair of eyes from Obito's collection. From there on, he could go with the process of getting the MS, EMS and eventually evolve them into the Rinnegan.

Now, with the Hokages revived, Sasuke will probably ask them some interesting questions about the Uchiha. The whole reason why he wanted to do this, was because Hashirama and Tobirama have first-hand experience and knowledge of the Uchiha before the village was formed. Hiruzen has knowledge of the Uchiha's attempted uprising in the village. And Minato, well he still has Kurama's Yin chakra sealed within him. But Sasuke just seems conflicted in himself about what he really wants, since the encounter with Itachi may have just realigned him. He knows the story from the Uchiha's side, so now he probably wants to know the Senju's side of the story.

@Seiya: I had my Uzumaki claim it, since the Uzumaki Clan itself is pretty much dead. I had some relations with the Uzumaki, and helped Keito/Takeo with setting up and establishing some Uzumaki stuff. But now he left SL, the other leader is dead, and their current leader is 5 days away from having their account deleted due to inactivity. So for now, I'll just have Kyoko act as their unofficial substitute leader for now. Unless there's another powerful Uzumaki running around.

@Uetto: Yeah, the village did get entirely destroyed. But you can notice that Sasuke is standing on the opposite side from Naruto's point of view. You could also tell that some notable buildings have been remodeled a bit. I'll make a comparison chart later.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2013, 11:12:20 AM »

The Yin chakra of the nine-tails is probably implied to have been released, and we might see a sudden boost in chakra for Naruto and his buddies after five or six more chapters of interesting history.

Knowing Oro, the Rinnegan would be his final goal. What DNA did he use to revive the Hokage again, except for the 1st?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2013, 05:04:49 PM »

... What DNA did he use to revive the Hokage again, except for the 1st?
Well he had DNA on the First and Second as he summoned them when facing the Third, and I don't doubt he would have had DNA on the Third and Forth...... I mean it is Oro after all.

Anyways Oro should revive old Pervy Sage cause he probably has some DNA of him to somewhere.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2013, 02:08:47 AM »

I've said it before, but now I really won't put much past Kishi...

Solo Iori

• So many possibiities, yet so many restrictions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2013, 09:19:44 AM »

and their current leader is 5 days away from having their account deleted due to inactivity.

Not like I own that inactive leader (Juubei), but I don't think he's going to be deleted now. :3
"Also, the mating ritual of Sharks is interesting as it's basically gang rape."
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu has no idea what's being talked about.
Isaribi can send Ranketsu a video. <<;
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu whines, "That wasn't love-making... That was WWE Underwater 5 on 1 Cage wrestling."

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2013, 09:46:28 PM »

@Seiya: I had my Uzumaki claim it, since the Uzumaki Clan itself is pretty much dead. I had some relations with the Uzumaki, and helped Keito/Takeo with setting up and establishing some Uzumaki stuff. But now he left SL, the other leader is dead, and their current leader is 5 days away from having their account deleted due to inactivity. So for now, I'll just have Kyoko act as their unofficial substitute leader for now. Unless there's another powerful Uzumaki running around.
^Bullshart.

Also, you mean the Uzumaki who was never in the clan when it was active? The same Uzumaki that is within Amegakure? Your village? Therefore only increasing it's strength in any way it can get?......

Sounds like there is a hidden agenda here guys.....
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Styx

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2013, 11:00:43 PM »

^Bullshart.

Also, you mean the Uzumaki who was never in the clan when it was active? The same Uzumaki that is within Amegakure? Your village? Therefore only increasing it's strength in any way it can get?......

Sounds like there is a hidden agenda here guys.....

Ame has secrets ;)
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 21 queries.