Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Naruto 620  (Read 6988 times)

Shinro

• Your withering eyes will be remembered.
    • View Profile
Naruto 620
« on: February 13, 2013, 08:17:08 AM »

In a mad world, only the mad are sane.
En un mundo loco, sólo los locos están cuerdos.
Dans un monde fou, seuls les fous sont sains d'esprit.
狂ったこの世で狂うなら気は確かだ。

Shinro

• Your withering eyes will be remembered.
    • View Profile
Re: Naruto 620
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 08:19:15 AM »

Tobirama's epic fail made my day.
In a mad world, only the mad are sane.
En un mundo loco, sólo los locos están cuerdos.
Dans un monde fou, seuls les fous sont sains d'esprit.
狂ったこの世で狂うなら気は確かだ。

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 08:39:22 AM »

Dat Mokujin no Jutsu. I guess a bit of explaining is needed here regrading it's appearance and name meaning.

In Japanese mythology, there is Fūjin the god of wind, and Raijin the god of thunder. Kishimoto has actually depicited them in a color spread showing Naruto and Sasuke. (Chapter 341)

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e365/AzureFlame_Kite/SL/Chapter_341_zps82d9b134.jpg
Raijin representing Sasuke, for his heavy use of Lightning Release, and Fūjin representing Naruto, for his affinity of Wind Release.

So basically Kishimoto decided to give Hashirama his own Wood Release Susanoo-equivalent. Which is also able to catch tailed-beast balls in it's hands. Boy, the Senju are going to have a field day with this jutsu. Makes me wonder if there is a Perfect Mokujin to counter Perfect Susanoo too. :o

sploofmoof

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 02:28:08 PM »

Oh dear, Mokuton just got even more OP than it was before.
Quick someone hide this from SL.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 04:51:33 PM »

Too late! I'm already claiming to be able to use it!

Now I would like to develop a jutsu to combine Susanoo and Mokujin. :3

sploofmoof

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2013, 05:32:22 PM »

For the love of god, why is that necessary?  Each of those is both completely OP enough to make RP pointless, why on earth would you need to combine them? >.>

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2013, 08:53:49 PM »

The same reason someone actually thought of a way to combine susano'o and sage mode. Moar power.  8)

It does finally fill in a gap or two on how the 1st did something feasible as beating Madara...
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2013, 10:14:42 PM »

Thinks the jutsu should only be allowed to the Head of the Senju Clan... and one who has mastered Mokuton to such a degree.... Uetto  :P

sploofmoof

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2013, 10:53:55 PM »

It does finally fill in a gap or two on how the 1st did something feasible as beating Madara...

Well keep in mind that this revived madara is more powerful due to his infinite chakra and inability to die (most likely).  Although it doesn't seem to matter much since Kishi seems to just be pulling his plot style off of DBZ.

New enemy? Must invent new level of power!

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2013, 11:39:00 PM »

Well keep in mind that this revived madara is more powerful due to his infinite chakra and inability to die (most likely).  Although it doesn't seem to matter much since Kishi seems to just be pulling his plot style off of DBZ.

New enemy? Must invent new level of power!

The whole cracks appearing after the chakra surge of the 2nd reminded me of a power up scene from DBZ. Anyways things should get interesting from here... I mean the 1st will fill us in on some things and he has broken free of Oro's control I believe so it is very likely we will get to see Madara and him duke it out. I just wonder if Madara will note the chakra surge of the 2nd.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2013, 12:19:23 AM »

I don't think the 1st has necessarily broken free of Oro's control per say, it is just that Oro realizes that he can resist his control to the extent of being able to move of his own free will.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2013, 02:49:00 AM »

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2013, 06:28:56 AM »

I am so tired of this Manga scamming off my SL character.
1st: I develop a system of working flowers into my mokuton, which was going to be a KT, and Kishi added the flowers used by Madara.
2nd: I develop a system of chakra absorbing trees and Kishi goes and makes a Mokuton Dragon that absorbs chakra.
(Those two I developed a long time ago, way before they were shown in the Manga)
3rd: Recently I developed a system that gives my Mokuton true life allowing it to grow and function on it's own, Kishi goes and creates a jutsu called "Living Wooden Soul"
(this one I developed as of recent.)

It is like the guy wants everyone else to be able to use my characters special mokuton traits.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2013, 07:19:31 AM »

Just ride it out. We're about to see some Hashirama shenanigans in the coming chapters, which are probably going to cover his and Madara's fight. And if we're lucky, we'll see Hashirama take on a Rinnegan'd Madara.

What I've also noticed is that Orochimaru has mellowed out pretty well in the past few chapters. Maybe being dead and then reincarnated has given him some time to think. What I've also noticed, is that it is confirmed that Oro is completely composed of Zetsu/Hashirama's cells now. With that done, all he would have to do is grab a pair of Sharingan from Obito's lair and run around with the greatest Doujutsu in the series, without having it tax on his chakra supply.

Styx

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2013, 07:21:02 AM »

Thinks the jutsu should only be allowed to the Head of the Senju Clan... and one who has mastered Mokuton to such a degree.... Uetto  :P

I agree with Uetto on this. Because if every Mokuton user had this jutsu then legit Rinnegan users would benefit as well making them even more OP. So it should be limited to only a handful with one of them being Uetto with him being the Head of the Clan. And for other users Uetto does the teacher-student method.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 16 queries.