Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Naruto 620  (Read 6959 times)

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
Re: Naruto 620
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2013, 08:52:16 AM »

Thinks the jutsu should only be allowed to the Head of the Senju Clan... and one who has mastered Mokuton to such a degree.... Uetto  :P

I agree with Uetto on this. Because if every Mokuton user had this jutsu then legit Rinnegan users would benefit as well making them even more OP. So it should be limited to only a handful with one of them being Uetto with him being the Head of the Clan. And for other users Uetto does the teacher-student method.

Restrict it to being used by "Senji"-leveled Mokuton users then (not that it'd change much). Uetto being head of the Senju clan doesn't really change a great deal, Mokuton isn't a Senju clan-exclusive ninjutsu affinity; just saying.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2013, 11:10:42 AM »

We might as well restrict Susanoo to only the Uchiha clan head, if we're using that logic. Besides, canon elemental jutsu can't be claimed.

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2013, 12:35:12 PM »

We might as well restrict Susanoo to only the Uchiha clan head, if we're using that logic. Besides, canon elemental jutsu can't be claimed.

I agree with Angra Mainyu, the Wood God Technique should be restricted to Senji-leveled Mokuton users. Being the Senju Clan Head doesn't really change much. And as he said, Mokuton isn't a Senju-exclusive nature affinity. Besides, as you said Kage, elemental jutsus can't be claimed. Though, you can always create an original Mokuton technique which is of your property.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 02:21:16 PM by Seiya Namikaze »

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2013, 10:23:56 PM »

you can always create an original Mokuton technique which is of your property.

Unless/Until Kishimoto somehow ends up introducing a technique with distinctively similar, if not the exact characteristics of what you've devised in the distant past.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2013, 01:15:26 AM »

What a twisted web is woven Kirk! Great minds thing alike, and it is unfortunate that Kishi doing so strips you control of your custom techniques. I say you fight anyone who claims the technique and see who's better at using it, to at the very least make a statement if the rules screw you over.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2013, 03:01:31 AM »

What a twisted web is woven Kirk! Great minds thing alike, and it is unfortunate that Kishi doing so strips you control of your custom techniques. I say you fight anyone who claims the technique and see who's better at using it, to at the very least make a statement if the rules screw you over.
The jutsu aren't exactly the same to mine just similar is all. I just found it humors is all.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 19 queries.