Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Naruto 621  (Read 6692 times)

Kage

• View Profile
Re: Naruto 621
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2013, 08:46:27 PM »

This technique shall get nerfed. It is too overpowered and on the same par as a Bijuu. However, if this technique shall get legalized on usage to Shinobi Legends' RP World, then I for one, would say that the Perfect Susanoo should be added/legalized just as much (though, it is nerfed as well). It doesn't really make any sense if this technique is legalized on usage in RP while Perfect Susanoo is not.
Perfect Susanoo would only require 4 Uchiha resets + EMS.
This new Mokuton technique may be pretty powerful, but it requires a total of 10 resets in order to fully utilize it (4 Mokuton, 6 Sage Mode). Sure it may be able to restrain a tailed-beast, but I'm sure a jinchurikki would be smart enough to not go full bijuu transformation, to only get caught in it. They could just remain in their normal state and still have the perks of a truly massive chakra supply.

It seems pretty fair to me, since the Rinnegan can pretty much defy and control some of the laws of life and nature, even at the bare minimum of 2 Uchiha resets, 1 Mokuton reset and 1 Rinnegan reset (4 resets minimum) + EMS.

But we also have to remember that this is a true kage-level battle. So it's not like everyone on the site is going to be able to do all this.

Honestly I'd say that this is far more than a 'kage' level battle.  This is a battle between two absolute legends xD
Considering the 1st hokage is moving on his own while under the strengthened edo tensei like it isn't even a thing and the rest of them are trapped. (Although my bet is because he had to use Hashirama's cells to strengthen it, and well, he IS Hashirama so he controls them better xD)

I don't even think that the majority of Kage's on SL would rank within this power level (or that they should really)
In all technicality, all Senju in SL have vitality and the potential for Mokuton. Though those with Mokuton of course have the superior vitality. But it's not too much to worry about, since among the kages, only Zen and myself have the ability to use this massive Biju-stomping jutsu. But you won't see me going around and spamming it in every village and battle I come across. It's just not in my character to do such a thing.

The only thing one would really have to worry about, is someone who is more than willing to do that. But that's the whole point of being/having a kage. To take on the most dire and serious of threats that attempt to trample upon the village they serve and maintain. But that doesn't happen at all anymore, since apparently almost every village has  impenetrable/indestructible/invincible/inconceivable/incomprehensible/illogical/inconsiderate/incoherent gates and walls which either limit or restrict RP heavily. But that's a whole other issue for a whole other thread to discuss.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2013, 09:11:01 PM »

So far all we have seen if the jutsu formed really have no idea what it does yet. I find the Sage Mode he is under more interesting.... the pattern on his face is pretty cool. I didn't really not any Toad related features though, perhaps I missed them, so could it be some other form of Sage Mode.... besides the Toads and Snakes we have seen so far.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2013, 09:27:07 PM »

So far all we have seen if the jutsu formed really have no idea what it does yet. I find the Sage Mode he is under more interesting.... the pattern on his face is pretty cool. I didn't really not any Toad related features though, perhaps I missed them, so could it be some other form of Sage Mode.... besides the Toads and Snakes we have seen so far.
It might be Slugs, but that's just my guess.

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2013, 10:24:13 PM »

It might be Slugs, but that's just my guess.

What if it's sage mode like a 'sage of the six paths' mode or something? As in a sage with unimaginable power but not necessarily linked to a summon or contract so it's more a title or status. Unless Buddha is his summon or something. XD

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2013, 11:10:16 PM »

It kinda reminded me of the Monk Tech, maybe he is a Monk Hermit and that is his Sage Mode. A hermit of the monks just like Uetto... and I got trolled again >.>

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2013, 12:39:24 AM »

... But we also have to remember that this is a true kage-level battle. So it's not like everyone on the site is going to be able to do all this.

But enough probably will...
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Solo Iori

• So many possibiities, yet so many restrictions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2013, 02:44:49 AM »

Looks more like Tsunade's Rebirth Technique.
"Also, the mating ritual of Sharks is interesting as it's basically gang rape."
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu has no idea what's being talked about.
Isaribi can send Ranketsu a video. <<;
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu whines, "That wasn't love-making... That was WWE Underwater 5 on 1 Cage wrestling."

sploofmoof

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2013, 03:42:24 AM »

It would be interesting if it was related to slugs, since we know the other two sannin summons relate to sage mode.  Also since he's the grandfather of Tsunade, so that would tie them together pretty nicely xD

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2013, 10:06:29 AM »

This technique shall get nerfed. It is too overpowered and on the same par as a Bijuu. However, if this technique shall get legalized on usage to Shinobi Legends' RP World, then I for one, would say that the Perfect Susanoo should be added/legalized just as much (though, it is nerfed as well). It doesn't really make any sense if this technique is legalized on usage in RP while Perfect Susanoo is not.
Perfect Susanoo would only require 4 Uchiha resets + EMS.
This new Mokuton technique may be pretty powerful, but it requires a total of 10 resets in order to fully utilize it (4 Mokuton, 6 Sage Mode). Sure it may be able to restrain a tailed-beast, but I'm sure a jinchurikki would be smart enough to not go full bijuu transformation, to only get caught in it. They could just remain in their normal state and still have the perks of a truly massive chakra supply.

It seems pretty fair to me, since the Rinnegan can pretty much defy and control some of the laws of life and nature, even at the bare minimum of 2 Uchiha resets, 1 Mokuton reset and 1 Rinnegan reset (4 resets minimum) + EMS.

But we also have to remember that this is a true kage-level battle. So it's not like everyone on the site is going to be able to do all this.

Anyway, more meaningless flashbacks.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2013, 01:58:56 PM »

The flashbacks aren't meaningless. The explanation of the 2nd Hokage referring to Uchiha love ties up Obito over Rin rather well.

I'm sure these flashbacks won't be much different, though if they were from enemy clans, how in the world did they meet just as children?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2013, 04:01:47 PM »

The flashbacks aren't meaningless. The explanation of the 2nd Hokage referring to Uchiha love ties up Obito over Rin rather well.

I'm sure these flashbacks won't be much different, though if they were from enemy clans, how in the world did they meet just as children?
I think the bigger question is, did Kishimoto really leave us on a cliffhanger within a flashback, which was previously left on a cliffhanger in another flashback?

Who knows, but if the flashbacks end here and we immediately return to Sasuke, then I'm sure that we can conclude that Madara was beaten senseless.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2013, 05:53:11 PM »

I'm glad I don't RP anymore.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2013, 06:09:23 PM »

Man, sucks to be us that still do RP eh?

Uchiha Sasuke

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • "Let this thunder, herald your end."'
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2013, 12:35:25 PM »

Late post but I agree.

This shit is getting old fast. :|

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2013, 05:22:04 PM »

And you guys complained about me being OP, I was just ahead of the curve.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 19 queries.