Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Naruto 621  (Read 6743 times)

UettoSenju

• View Profile
Re: Naruto 621
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2013, 11:27:59 PM »

I'd still like to see exactly what all is behind this jutsu before going crazy over it.  I mean if it is just some sort of physical wooden being then it is not unbeatable buy any means. Plus I don't think it should be just up for anyone to use... if It is a Sage Mode Mokuton ordeal and not something a little more different then I say the only one who should be able to hold claim to the Tech would be like Zen.   

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2013, 11:36:20 PM »

Great idea Kirk. Every time a really over powered technique comes out it should only be able to be used by one selected already really OP person. The rich get richer. I wish I was around to benefit.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2013, 12:08:18 AM »

It's already been generally agreed-upon that Senjutsu can be used by any Sage Mode user. Except for those that require certain conditions and summons, like Goemon, which requires a mixture of toad oil, fire and wind. Toad oil can only be made by Toad Sage Mode users, Toads or Shima and Fukasaku.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2013, 05:07:45 AM »

I said Zen because he is an example of what resets would be needed and all.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2013, 10:11:16 PM »

You mean 4x Mokuton and 6x Sage Mode?

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2013, 11:07:45 PM »

Yeah, but I also think since it seems to be such a large scale jutsu it should require that and all 16 resets or that plus 500 oro kills.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2013, 12:55:48 AM »

Yeah, but I also think since it seems to be such a large scale jutsu it should require that and all 16 resets or that plus 500 oro kills.

No one ever said that the technique had to be cheap on chakra costs. Jeez, rather than kicking up the resets and oro kill requirement for it, why not just bear in mind massive chakra costs? 16 resets and 500 Oro kills atop that would be sort of overkill don't you think?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2013, 08:24:59 AM »

The chakra cost wouldn't matter that much, since it's stated in the series that Sage Mode users have a large chakra reservoir in the first place. Spawning four of those though, would probably make the user run out of chakra.

And the whole 16 resets + 500 oro kills is a bit too much overkill. Even Jinton doesn't have that requirement.

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2013, 11:38:41 PM »

I'd still like to see exactly what all is behind this jutsu before going crazy over it.  I mean if it is just some sort of physical wooden being then it is not unbeatable buy any means. Plus I don't think it should be just up for anyone to use... if It is a Sage Mode Mokuton ordeal and not something a little more different then I say the only one who should be able to hold claim to the Tech would be like Zen.

Denied.

There are other people who has the same amount of resets Zenaku has currently, some may have different Kekkei Genkais and such, but yet, they still have the amounts of resets to display quality of being capable of using the One Thousand Hands Technique, perhaps at an utmost degree than Zenaku himself. And on top of that, it is an Elemental technique combined with Senjutsu. So I don't really believe that such technique shall be claimed by a specific individual. If so, then we could just easily claim all the other crap such as the Perfect Susanoo, Wood Release: Wood Dragon Technique, Meteorite Technique, etc, etc....

In my opinion, I believe that the One Thousand Hands Technique along with the Perfect Susanoo, shall get extremely exhibited from using in RP due to its incredible physical powers and the fact that it can Mountain Bust, and/or perhaps Multi-Mountain Bust. If not exhibited, then its just an instant void in my book.

@Bocchiere: There are other people out there who are stronger than Zenaku himself and can beat him. While Zenaku may have attained all nine of the Bijuus by himself, defeated several infamous RolePlayers in Zone Fights, he is not exactly the strongest out there. Someone even stronger than Zenaku and some other of the strongest RolePlayers on SL will surface and eventually defeat him. Even though I have to confess that Yumei and Zenaku are obviously the Madara and Hashirama of SL.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 12:08:38 AM by Seiya Namikaze »

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2013, 08:16:21 AM »

The chakra cost certainly would have to matter. You only have so much senjutsu to work with before you run out, and need to stock back up again. Not to mention that it would, with time, wear you down. Granted, it's not very likely that someone would wait around to have that technique slam them into the ground like 'dat weed' in California, but the amount of times it can be used and/or how long it can be sustained is important when dealing with a technique like that.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2013, 12:37:59 AM »

Will repeat he is using Zen as an example of sorts. I just think have such high standards for it to be usable limits it usage... sense most at that level probably would spam it all that much anyways. I mean really they have a ton of other tech to use. Secondly I say call claim for it cause that as well limits the usage of it, especially if the person who claims it never uses it. Anyways it doesn't really matter to me.... every jutsu has a weakness.

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2013, 01:44:49 AM »

every jutsu has a weakness.

I second this.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2013, 01:55:58 AM »

...I just think have such high standards for it to be usable limits it usage...

That comment reminds me of hiraishin, which is technically canon, but was eventually claimed and regulated. It can/has been done before I would suppose...
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 19 queries.