Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Poll

Should the character Uetto Senju be voided.

Void
- 6 (20.7%)
Don't Void
- 23 (79.3%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Voiding Uetto Senju  (Read 6207 times)

UettoSenju

• View Profile
Re: Voiding Uetto Senju
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2013, 06:55:59 PM »

Before the Topic is locked I would like to ask one more question.

Would it be okay if I was to bring Uetto back with an ACSD account that has no resets? I plan to still rp his Mokuton and Rinnegan (basically his two trade mark things) but I want be using Sharingan or his physical attributes anymore nor a lot of his other skills. Basically he will be debuffed majorly to those two things. I'll probably still rp some elemental Ninjutsu and a little Fuinjutsu but he want be no where near what he was.

I'm just wondering if that would be okay or not. I truly miss my character and to be honest it is killing my inside not to be able to rp him. I am aware that must believe you should have the in game resets and all but to be honest at this point I don't care.... and no I'm not changing my old account back. I like my new character and this whole ordeal is to debuff Uetto.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2013, 09:26:41 PM »

Probably not, most of SL is likely not going to allow you to keep those powers and have another rp character with all those powers. The only case I've ever seen this happen is with Riku who is an Edo Tensei zombie, but even some people don't accept him.

Best bet is either switch back, or find a new account for Uetto.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Shinro

• Your withering eyes will be remembered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2013, 11:27:44 PM »

Would it be okay if I was to bring Uetto back with an ACSD account that has no resets? I plan to still rp his Mokuton and Rinnegan (basically his two trade mark things) but I want be using Sharingan or his physical attributes anymore nor a lot of his other skills. Basically he will be debuffed majorly to those two things. I'll probably still rp some elemental Ninjutsu and a little Fuinjutsu but he want be no where near what he was.

I'm just wondering if that would be okay or not. I truly miss my character and to be honest it is killing my inside not to be able to rp him. I am aware that must believe you should have the in game resets and all but to be honest at this point I don't care.... and no I'm not changing my old account back. I like my new character and this whole ordeal is to debuff Uetto.

Resets (or reborns) are in-game mechanics to help you level; nothing more, nothing less. This "rule" that you must have an official reset to rp a KG, is laughable and bogus. It's because of this "rule" that phenomenal rpers left SL, rp-standards are low, and creativity and originality are almost non-existent. If you're superb rping mokuton and you don't care about being accepted by today's brainwashed monkeys, rp to your hearts content. Be original. Go outside the box. Be yourself. As long as you're proficient in rp, you will always find people on this site that will accept you even if you don't have an official KG. If I were you, I'd get to jounin+ status (8 DK), and start rping your character again. But this time... make sure Uetto is debuffed to a reasonable level.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 11:58:36 PM by Shinro »
In a mad world, only the mad are sane.
En un mundo loco, sólo los locos están cuerdos.
Dans un monde fou, seuls les fous sont sains d'esprit.
狂ったこの世で狂うなら気は確かだ。

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2013, 12:15:31 AM »

Resets (or reborns) are in-game mechanics to help you level; nothing more, nothing less. This "rule" that you must have an official reset to rp a KG, is laughable and bogus. It's because of this "rule" that phenomenal rpers left SL, rp-standards are low, and creativity and originality are almost non-existent. If you're superb rping mokuton and you don't care about being accepted by today's brainwashed monkeys, rp to your hearts content. Be original. Go outside the box. Be yourself. As long as you're proficient in rp, you will always find people on this site that will accept you even if you don't have an official KG. If I were you, I'd get to jounin+ status (8 DK), and start rping your character again. But this time... make sure Uetto is debuffed to a reasonable level.

Shinro takes the cake for the best comment here in this Forum, I couldn't agree with him more. At least there is one person who shares the same ideal as me. *Clicks on the applaud button multiple times*

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2013, 01:27:46 AM »

Think of it this way: You are chocolate chip ice-cream. You exchange your chocolate chips for caramel-flavored topping. You want to retain the caramel-flavored topping. And now you want to be chocolate chip ice-cream again, in addition to having caramel-flavored topping, obtaining another batch of ice-cream to accommodate for the choc chips. You don't have any choc chips, because you exchanged them earlier for caramel-flavored topping.

So really, unless you exchange your caramel-flavored topping back for the choc chips, then your secondary batch will remain plain.

Plain ice-cream =/= Chocolate chip ice-cream.

Key:
Choc chips = Your main's previous resets
Caramel-flavored topping = Your main's current resets
Ice Cream = Your account(s)

Pretty much what Trev suggested.

Really, it's your call of whether or not to take the suggestions raised in this 'ere thread and proceed to debuff your character; it is your character, your property - call whichever shot(s) suit you best.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 03:34:42 AM by Angra Mainyu »

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2013, 05:00:44 AM »

I don't know why, but I keep thinking Bocc' is going to come in and start something with Shinro/Pete/you have more accounts than Yumei guy.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2013, 05:46:24 AM »

Well it is not that I do not plan to find an account that has resets for me to rp on Uetto. I do plan to find one, it is just I lack the money right now to do so sense all accounts pretty much go paypal these days. Times are hard and I can't afford to spend money on nothing but bills and gas. Once I can though I plan to get a 'proper' account.

Edit in: Then again I may just quit the game. The past few days I have been pondering over it.... SL has pretty much lost its value to me. So depending on how I like this new Uetto Senju will probably determine that.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 06:01:50 AM by UettoSenju »

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2013, 01:40:28 PM »

I say you just bring back your old character with all his stats. As Shinro put it: "As long as you're proficient in rp, you will always find people on this site that will accept you even if you don't have an official KG." So even if some brainwashed monkeys think that your character is too OP for what you have worked for, stick with what you already have. There is no need to throw it all away.

Or, if you are still so determined to let your main character die, then you might as well get ready to depart, becuause I know giving up a beloved character is not something that will keep you around for much longer. You might come back later if you miss your friends or whatnot, but if that character is still gone, there will be no joy in going all the way back to the beginning, or putting on a sheep's clothing and playing sheep when you're as strong as a lion.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 23 queries.