Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Poll

Should the character Uetto Senju be voided.

Void
- 6 (20.7%)
Don't Void
- 23 (79.3%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Voiding Uetto Senju  (Read 6184 times)

UettoSenju

• View Profile
Voiding Uetto Senju
« on: March 06, 2013, 01:55:02 AM »

(I wasn't really sure of where to place this so I put it here)

Anyways Ranketsu seems to think that everything my character has achieved and earned via resets and rp should be void. She told me that if SL stopped to think about it they would all void me, sense I am apparently just like Bocc.

So I bring it here for a vote, if SL rules to have my character voided then I will accept this and that will be the end of the story.

Shinro

• Your withering eyes will be remembered.
    • View Profile
Re: Voiding Uetto Senju
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 03:26:09 AM »

You're just a replica of what was Bocchiere, except you have a much better attitude and you can compromise more often.

Your biography: http://tpskirkofsl.webs.com/bloodlineinheritance.htm

Here are your powers:

- Bloodline: half Senju/Uzumaki

- Elemental Affinities: Water, Earth, Wind--Raiton, Katon (Rinnegan) + Ying&Yang

- KKG: Mokuton, Enton (via MS)

- Dojutsu: Sharigan (EMS), Rinnegan

- Nara clan's hitjutsu: Shadow Manipulation

- Ototon (sound release)

- Mastery in Genjutsu & Taijutsu & Kenjutsu

- Ranshinshou is a Ninjutsu- used by the Sannin Tsunade. Changing the chakra in her hand into an electricity, Tsunade can create an electric field to disrupt her targets nervous system. Because the brain and body communicate using electrical impulses, Tsunade can use the field to disrupt her targets ability to move. What results is commands to move one body part being relayed to another, making it near impossible for them to move unless they have high skill and understanding of the body.

- Chakra Sensing Technique-This technique is used by sensors to detect someone's chakra. Using this technique, sensors can tell when enemies are approaching, and can easily track down targets. The range of this technique varies between sensors.

- You can open chakra gates apparently

- Carries a wide range of scrolls that hold anything from weapons, medicine, tools, and even ninjutsu inside them. (REALLY? I think you may have surpassed Bocchiere with this one)

- Chakra Storage Scrolls: These are 3 scrolls that Uetto has stored chakra into over time. He can unsummon the chakra to refill his own chakra pool or lend it to another. All the scrolls hold enough chakra to fill Uetto's grand chakra pool completely. (I have no words for this....)

- Four Arms Method-  the user creates a separate set of arms under his/her original that can be used to function as another set of arms to attack or defend with.  This arms being made from Mokuton are highly durably and can grow to the user’s will. They also have the skill to form hand seals giving birth to other jutsu. (lol?)

- You apparently developed your Rinnegan after obtaining EMS.

This is your bio description:

- Using the benefits of the Rinnegan Uetto has furthered his Mokuton skills. Be mixing Yang, Yin, & Yang/Yin Release the Senju Leader has created his ultimate Mokuton which not only gives his creations true live, allows them to grow at will, but also lets him control an entire forest with simple brain functions. (This made me laugh so much that it made my day)

Conclusion:

Here's the thing, we don't yet know that a Senju, who has transplanted sharingans, can develop the rinnengan. Maybe to develop the rinnegan, you need an Uchiha body. Until Kishi reveals specifics to development of the rinnegan, your rinnegan should be voided. I'm not against an Uchiha, who has Senju DNA transplanted, developing the rinnegan, though. Follow Madara's steps. As for your other powers, well, I only listed a few of them -- but that's all I needed to make my case. You're overpowered.

Overall, I declare that you're OP and should be VOIDED.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 04:24:09 AM by Shinro »
In a mad world, only the mad are sane.
En un mundo loco, sólo los locos están cuerdos.
Dans un monde fou, seuls les fous sont sains d'esprit.
狂ったこの世で狂うなら気は確かだ。

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 04:22:06 AM »

You're just a replica of what was Bocchiere, except you have a much better attitude and you can compromise more often.

Here are your powers:

- Bloodline: half Senju/Uzumaki

- Elemental Affinities: Water, Earth, Wind--Raiton, Katon (Rinnegan) + Ying&Yang

- KKG: Mokuton, Enton (via MS)

- Dojutsu: Sharigan (EMS), Rinnegan

- Nara clan's hitjutsu: Shadow Manipulation

- Ototon (sound release)

- Mastery in Genjutsu & Taijutsu & Kenjutsu

- You can open chakra gates apparently

- Carries a wide range of scrolls that hold anything from weapons, medicine, tools, and even ninjutsu inside them. (REALLY? I think you may have surpassed Bocchiere with this one)

- Chakra Storage Scrolls: These are 3 scrolls that Uetto has stored chakra into over time. He can unsummon the chakra to refill his own chakra pool or lend it to another. All the scrolls hold enough chakra to fill Uetto's grand chakra pool completely. (I have no words for this....)

- You apparently developed your Rinnegan after obtaining EMS.

Here's the thing, we don't yet know that a Senju, who has transplanted sharingans, can develop the rinnengan. Maybe to develop the rinnegan, you need an Uchiha body. Until Kishi reveals specifics to development of the rinnegan, your rinnegan should be voided. I'm not against an Uchiha, who has Senju DNA transplanted, developing the rinnegan, though. Follow Madara's steps.

Overall, I declare that you're OP and should be VOIDED.

- I was told by a person who uses MS often and is pretty adapt with it that I could use Enton, I want say the name cause i don't want that person to be pointed out and told anything
-I did in fact learn the Shadow Manipulation early in my years at SL and Eric (the Nara Clan leader) gave me the okay o use it
-I also learned Ototon in my early years, but it is restricted to my guitar really cause that is how I use it; I had a Otokage give me the okay for this back then, after I spent time there and aiding them in building navy ships
-I never use Genjutsu, my character knows it but doesn't use it. I am limited in that department.
-Yes I do claim a master of Taijutsu & Kenjutsu. Even though I have been told my countless times of training this rp wise amounts to nothing I have trained this far beyond possible anyone  at SL
-The Rinnegan gives the user all the elements... that is a given anyone with Rinnegan claims that.
- Of course I claim gates I have the damn reset to do so
-And yeah I care stuff in scrolls... that really is not uncommon at SL... honestly where is that OP?
-I have pointed out countless times my Sharingan are not implants. I rped mutations and experimentation to my body with Uchiha DNA to develop my own Sharingan... Sure a Uchiha can rip off the Mokuton but let a Senju get creative and holy shit... then I did kill to get the EMS and rped near death from this point to achieve Rinnegan. Good forbid a guy try to rp out a way to use his resets, really what right do people have to tell someone they can't use the resets they have gained. People work hard to get these resets and I did rp out a process for gaining them.

Anyways, thank you for your comment and vote.

I have been called a lot in the past few days: Bocc wannabe, Bocc himself XD, no pride, god-modder, acsd level rper, & even that I should get a perma-ban apparently. If this is how SL feels about me rping then like I said I am prepared to give it up for the sake of SL.

Shinro

• Your withering eyes will be remembered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 04:30:19 AM »

I added a few more. You should read them. If you can't see what you're doing wrong, then so be it. I just know that other serious RP websites wouldn't allow you to rp as you do.

Well, let's see what the people of SL thinks about your OP-ness. I really want to see what rp-standards SL holds.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 04:54:18 AM by Shinro »
In a mad world, only the mad are sane.
En un mundo loco, sólo los locos están cuerdos.
Dans un monde fou, seuls les fous sont sains d'esprit.
狂ったこの世で狂うなら気は確かだ。

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2013, 04:47:09 AM »

- Four Arms Method-  the user creates a separate set of arms under his/her original that can be used to function as another set of arms to attack or defend with.  This arms being made from Mokuton are highly durably and can grow to the user’s will. They also have the skill to form hand seals giving birth to other jutsu. (lol?)

This is your bio description:

- Using the benefits of the Rinnegan Uetto has furthered his Mokuton skills. Be mixing Yang, Yin, & Yang/Yin Release the Senju Leader has created his ultimate Mokuton which not only gives his creations true live, allows them to grow at will, but also lets him control an entire forest with simple brain functions. (This made me laugh so much that it made my day)

- 2 GMs said such a thing was okay
- That is a Mokuton Tech I developed when I first started using the element. It was worthy enough for Fifty to commend me on my creativity, which to me was rather hard to get him to do.  And I don't see how it is so far-fetched and that jive.
-That is one of the latest things I have developed after completing my Mokuton Resets. I don't see why I couldn't use the abilities the Rinnegan gifts of those releases to enhance my Mokuton when it was shown in the latest chapters that Sage Mode can be used in combination to create some super powered tech. 

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2013, 04:57:58 AM »

Simply no. The only way I can see you really being too op is because of the Senju/Rinnegan/Uchiha, but you have earned the resets to do so. If we go by that, nearly all of SL is voided. As for some of your other powers, well....

Taijutsu/physical strength stuff: Not only do you have gate resets, but out of everyone on SL, I've seen you roleplay training in this the most, over a long span of time. Therefore it is well deserved.

Enton: Barely a kg, just good control over amaterasu.

Nara hiden: I suppose if Eric gave you the okay.

Ototon: I rarely see you use this and you seem to only be able to utilize it with one instrument, giving you barely any prowess in it  compared to other Ototon users.

If anything, your character just needs more weaknesses, or rather flaws. besides being somewhat limited in genjutsu. Besides that, you're alright in my book.

Though, I do think you are taking this too far, and so is SL in general when they try to void people completely.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 05:08:31 AM by Trev »
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2013, 05:03:07 AM »

Thanks for your comment Trev.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2013, 05:12:42 AM »

Also, may I recommend using the "vote only counts if you explain why, or somewhat state your choice rule." I know some people don't like being out in the open, but it's the only way poll votes can be considered legit, due to alt interference. Just my suggestion, based on seeing a few polls and this way works.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Styx

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2013, 05:34:34 AM »

I would have to say no. I don't think he's too overpowered, but he's at the opness where a select few are able to go. I say that because he has earned the right to. Uetto has RPed more than anyone that I've seen, he has the resets and he's RPed the rights to use those resets, including the Rinnegan. If an Uchiha can modify themselves to get it then I don't see why a Senju can't do the same. I think he is the prime of what someone on SL wants to be. I know that I've looked up to him as an elite player, and one of the best SL has to offer.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2013, 05:47:54 AM »

I would have to say no. I don't think he's too overpowered, but he's at the opness where a select few are able to go. I say that because he has earned the right to. Uetto has RPed more than anyone that I've seen, he has the resets and he's RPed the rights to use those resets, including the Rinnegan. If an Uchiha can modify themselves to get it then I don't see why a Senju can't do the same. I think he is the prime of what someone on SL wants to be. I know that I've looked up to him as an elite player, and one of the best SL has to offer.

Thank you. And yeah besides maxing my rinnegan & gates Uetto has reached his highest level of power. Beyond that would just be the possibility of obtaining a tailed beast really.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2013, 07:04:23 AM »

Claiming in-game resets is illegal now? I vote no.

There might be a few things here and there. But it's not as serious as having every single powerful and rare canon item and jutsu in existence. If you want my opinion on KT though, they should usually be subbed with either resets or oro kills (in increments of 80). The number of which would depend solely on how powerful it is/what it does.

The first four points are granted through in-game resets.

Nara Hiden is usually taught by the Nara.

Ototon is getting a pretty strict lock-down from what I've seen around. If I remember right, you can only learn it from two or three certain people. Otherwise, those who are not associated with Oto are usually hunted down. And even then, Ototon can only be used by the use of an instrument, or by subbing resets to use it without tools/instruments.

Hachimon pretty much grants taijutsu hacks.

The scrolls seem fine, except for the jutsu stuff. Though I can vouch and say that he does have a scroll with some Amaterasu flames, which I produced one time after accidentally burning down the Konoha hotspring. I would suggest that these scrolls receive time stamps as to when they were created and such.

Storing chakra in scrolls though, might get a few people here and there mad.

And it's been stated by Madara in ch 606, that only the powers of the Uchiha and Senju. So a Uchiha getting Senju genes is just as good as a Senju getting Uchiha eyes.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2013, 07:46:57 AM »

Lolno. Really, just no.

From the years I've spent on SL, particularly the past one and/or so (God remembers), I've witnessed Uetto training in a plethora of disciplines on a weekly basis. I know that he's been given training on behalf on comrades hailing from Konoha or from some other one in the distant-to-relative past, and has spent an arduous amount of time having his character train in improving on strength, speed and durability.

Uetto didn't gain powers - he earned them. He wasn't born with these powers, through what I dare say one of the most outstanding acts of dedication to the site and his own character's development, he's damn well earned the right to access the library of abilities in his possession.

He's done nothing wrong, people are merely being too paranoid as to what distinguishes a legit Orochimaru-clone (generally somebody who learns a kittenload of techniques, while accumulating knowledge of even more), and just somebody who claims virtually every technique in existence for the sake of it, without RP'ing even the smallest of scenarios for earning even a trinket of the abilities their character(s) apparently boast.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2013, 10:34:43 AM »

Jutsu in a scroll? what is wrong with that? How is it different than Zenaku plastering paper with jutsu in them all over his body before battle?

I find fault with the unspecified kinds and amounts. That is like having a tool belt and being about to pull whatever you like out of it at any given time in whatever amount, like kunai or shuriken...

Oh wait...EVERYONE DOES THAT ALL THE TIME!!

Batman-wannabes. Batman-wannabes everywhere. Has a tool for every goddamn situation.

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2013, 11:15:45 AM »

I vote no voiding as well.

The points have pretty much been made clear so far and I agree with some of them for the most part. He's trained on this site since forever.

Everyone on SL seem to be a hybrid of bloodlines, so I see no fault in Senju/Uzumaki. Everyone who has Rin'negan claims every chakra affinity as well so what makes him different? He got his KG through resets like most everyone else. He's had sound release since a long time ago (though he doesn't use it that often, I just remember when he used to have a Devil May Cry-esque guitar blade thingy) so it's not like that is claimed without some grounds.

The chakra storing scrolls sound like soldier pills so I don't know why that would be considered any worse.

The only thing that I see that a few others have pointed out is that I say he needs to list the amount of scrolls he's carrying. As it stands now I just picture him covered in scrolls or at least carrying the biggest bag of scrolls the ninja world has ever seen. He would probably need a reasonable limit to the amount he can carry. Also, (I haven't personally read his bio) but controlling a forest with your brain seems like overkill so I don't particularly like that feature, but everything else is fine.

Kayenta summed it up best though:

"Is Kirk OP?

well of course he is. But who is not these days?"
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 12:07:39 PM by Omega Purple »

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2013, 07:53:00 PM »

No. Even suggesting this was idiotic. You won't be voided because, as people have said in this topic, you train A LOT for every thing you have. Now, granted others do too but you've trained for RL years to claim what you do. The only reason that any one would want to void you is because they're mad. At what I don't know but that's the only thing I can think of.
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 23 queries.