Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Poll

Otogakure as a Village?

Yes
- 15 (88.2%)
No
- 1 (5.9%)
Indifferent
- 1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Otogakure as village of birth  (Read 16935 times)

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Otogakure as village of birth
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2015, 09:40:56 PM »

I had to look that up in the urban dictionary Shadow; it defines it as the following:

nerco
when you're too stupid to spell "necro" proper

I don't suppose that is what you meant. :smt080

I don't know what you're talking about. .-.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Rockjoe

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2015, 09:26:05 PM »

I would personally like to see this back. As someone who played a LOOOONNNGG time ago, (took a long hiatus only logging on to make sure my character was still alive) it is kinda hurtful to know i cant pick it again. I have always picked sound and taijutsu as my village. Without it as a choice i dont really want to kill Oro to move on since i still have Sound as my origin village. Sure i can RP as a sound ninja but its not the same. It would be nice to see it come back. Why was it stopped if i may ask? I havent been on for like 4 years or so.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2015, 12:44:54 AM »

Cause Iwa and kumo and such was added. I don't see why it was completely removed though.

I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Rockjoe

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2015, 06:24:51 AM »

I would like for it to be back as i said. As a returning player it just feels weird to see a function that was there initially not be there anymore, if it was a bit unfair for some reason then even it out, at least that is my suggestion. For the past two weeks i have been just killing in the battle arena since i dont wanna do the oro kill and lose my sound origin. Yes i know some people may say "Move on" or "Thats just how it goes" And sure its true but its still saddening.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2015, 08:03:21 PM »

I personally enjoy stumbling across people who are still listed as Sound ninja by origins, but it does seriously limit you to being a sitter account. I have 2 accounts that are sound ninja but moved on to do the DKs and earn in game resets but I disliked having to move them. Yugito going back to Kumo just made sense but for Shima Umioso and Inazawa Tai life just has never been the same.

Rockjoe

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2015, 07:50:13 AM »

I hope that we can get it back. I'm just here collecting gold. Neji, what if i beg and offer ice cream every Tuesday. Pwease?!

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2015, 11:33:38 AM »

Daresay removed completely because it never was a major village unlike kumo and iwa, and at this point there would be no stat nor in-game stores to give them. Personally I'd rather see the villages kept as they are now, but the option to buy a map to oto removed since that's no longer required.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2015, 06:21:46 PM »

Daresay removed completely because it never was a major village unlike kumo and iwa, and at this point there would be no stat nor in-game stores to give them. Personally I'd rather see the villages kept as they are now, but the option to buy a map to oto removed since that's no longer required.

People who want Otogakure back already said they don't care if it gives anything extra. Just want it back as a place of birth. The reason why is that Otogakure has more people who like it than the other villages. I dare say it's more active than Kumo and/or Iwagakure right now.

Rockjoe

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2015, 05:31:53 AM »

He speaks the truth, all i want is the village as my birth. I have my city house there, i like having the sound as my village. It makes me happy. Im just kinda in the weird limbo with this character, i dont have enough points to buy a perma account so i kinda have to keep logging in to keep him a sound ninja since i have had him for so long haha

People who want Otogakure back already said they don't care if it gives anything extra. Just want it back as a place of birth. The reason why is that Otogakure has more people who like it than the other villages. I dare say it's more active than Kumo and/or Iwagakure right now.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2015, 07:16:39 AM »

It is a great nation on SL though. And always has been. So it kind of bites that that area is missing now. Those who rp there have to travel or scry if they level their accounts just to post. and I was never about the village buff.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2015, 03:32:57 AM »

Otogakure was removed because of the addition of Iwa and Kumo. The thought was to only have the five main villages as a playable race.

However, if you look at Neji's comment in this thread, he has willingness to put it back but he wants a safe haven from pvp in the game.

So if you really want Oto back, you have to convince Neji to move the safe haven pvp elsewhere, and then he might put Oto back since I'm fairly sure it would be easy enough to code and such, since it was apart of the game at one point.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2015, 03:44:26 AM »

Make nin cen the safe place. It's supposed to be the place of peace, no?

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2015, 03:46:28 AM »

That's what I was thinking, would make more sense than Oto, a place of violence in the manga
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Rockjoe

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2015, 06:25:39 AM »

Yea, ninja central would make sense as a safe place. Please neji, i need this in my life haha.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2015, 06:49:46 AM »

that would make much more sense than Oto as a safe haven.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 19 queries.