Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Poll

Otogakure as a Village?

Yes
- 15 (88.2%)
No
- 1 (5.9%)
Indifferent
- 1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Otogakure as village of birth  (Read 17044 times)

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
Re: Otogakure as village of birth
« Reply #90 on: July 16, 2015, 09:55:38 PM »

Ame needs a village <3
Then make a separate topic.

And Hoshi wouldn't be able to be the neutral village because it is only accessible after a certain number of Oro Kills. Jisegakure could be the neutral zone, but that would also make resting at the Inn there rather pointless. So, if Jise is made into the neutral zone, then the function at Ichikaru's should also be removed. And Jise would be a good option because it's reachable by everywhere...
Though for people who are sitters and PVP, it could pose a problem if all their targets start staying at Jise. So, maybe make PVP possible like it currently is with the inn? Where there's an off chance where you will fail a check and won't be able to PvP. I dunno, just a suggestion.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 16, 2015, 10:01:09 PM »

Though for people who are sitters and PVP, it could pose a problem if all their targets start staying at Jise.

What if all their targets are already in Oto? xP

Sitters are made to kill any oro kill account. Unless everyone sleeps in Nin cen *they won't* then there will always be people to kill.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 16, 2015, 10:02:52 PM »

What if all their targets are already in Oto? xP

Sitters are made to kill any oro kill account. Unless everyone sleeps in Nin cen *they won't* then there will always be people to kill.
I understand that. I just wanted to list a potential negative to it. Even though technically it's not really a negative since it's already applied to Oto.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 16, 2015, 11:30:06 PM »

Ame needs a village <3
Then make a separate topic.

And Hoshi wouldn't be able to be the neutral village because it is only accessible after a certain number of Oro Kills...

Originally, the safezone in Iwa was not available until a map was purchased at a certain number of Oro kills. When that safezone was transferred to Otogakure, that stiuplation was removed and folks got used to the easy access. But it hasn't always been that way.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 17, 2015, 12:52:52 AM »

I thought that unless you pvp'd someone, even one time, then you were off limits no matter where you slept. Did that change?

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 17, 2015, 01:32:39 AM »

I thought that unless you pvp'd someone, even one time, then you were off limits no matter where you slept. Did that change?

Fairly certain that there is a certain level where you actually can be PvP'd. I know for sure that you're eligible after knocking Oro at least once, but I think it's sooner than that.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 17, 2015, 01:33:59 AM »

Players under 1k exp or 4k or under level 10 cannot be pvp'ed or account is like 5 days old? After that they have to.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Rockjoe

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2015, 09:42:46 AM »

I think the best bet would be ninja central, since its a middle area, it makes sense that it would be "neutral ground" or a safe zone.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.