Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Totsuka Sword  (Read 7176 times)

Shadow

• Shadow's alternate first account.
    • View Profile
Re: Totsuka Sword
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2013, 11:54:30 PM »

Mods will redirect the topoc if needed, however when two topics intertwine they really can't do anything. Anyway; bijuu fights. IC or OCC? They are by default IC. Zenaku, Zojin do it to the death as it should be. Host rules.
Look at that smite number. Boy was I disliked a lot more back in the day.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2013, 12:12:34 AM »

Mods will redirect the topoc if needed, however when two topics intertwine they really can't do anything. Anyway; bijuu fights. IC or OCC? They are by default IC. Zenaku, Zojin do it to the death as it should be. Host rules.

As you say they are IC unless otherwise specified, and it wasn't for me and Kage.

You'd think one would assume two people fighting to the death over a bijuu would be, well, to the death. Also, to be honest, I said in multiple different instances to Kage that he would be dead when the fight was over and he never said anything about it, because he thought he could still win of course. Then when he lost it was "Oh isn't OOC I didn't know?"

« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 12:19:35 AM by Akasaka Rakudo »

Shadow

• Shadow's alternate first account.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2013, 04:03:21 AM »

For future knowing kids; Always assume a bijuu fight is IC to the death. Why? Because it is.
Look at that smite number. Boy was I disliked a lot more back in the day.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2013, 05:35:30 AM »

Iz getting off topic, I think if you want to have a conversation about Bijuu fights being IC or OOC you should just start a new thread.  Or this one will just get closed by a passing mod mid-conversation.

Locked.  :oops:
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 17 queries.