Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Naruto 633  (Read 2021 times)

Shinro

• Your withering eyes will be remembered.
    • View Profile
Naruto 633
« on: June 05, 2013, 11:08:57 AM »

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/633

Eventually students surpass their teachers.
In a mad world, only the mad are sane.
En un mundo loco, sólo los locos están cuerdos.
Dans un monde fou, seuls les fous sont sains d'esprit.
狂ったこの世で狂うなら気は確かだ。

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Naruto 633
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 02:25:58 PM »

I'm glad that other teams got some of their spotlight... Except for poor Lee and Ten-ten. But yeah, I guess Sasuke could still summon snakes alongside birds then? That confused me slightly. And when did Gamakichi get big enough to cause a scene?

And did anyone else find the gag on page 20 hilarious?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 05:58:50 PM »

Yeah it was nice to see the others get some spotlight. Now it shows that these other clans can be quit powerful, although hey already were it adds to it.

Also remember Ten-Ten and Lee weren't of the same classes as the others this is focused on the class that they all came from.

And I liked the Mangastream translation better, where Minato calls Naruto a bastard XD

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 08:29:45 PM »

I'm glad that other teams got some of their spotlight... Except for poor Lee and Ten-ten. But yeah, I guess Sasuke could still summon snakes alongside birds then? That confused me slightly. And when did Gamakichi get big enough to cause a scene?

And did anyone else find the gag on page 20 hilarious?

Yeah, that confused me a bit. I was always under the impression that you can only have 1 summoning contract at a time, and the only reason why Sasuke got hawks was because Manda was dead and so he was free to sign another contract. But if he can still summon snakes, it could either mean that he gave up hawks to summon snakes again, or you really can have multiple contracts but just can summon them simultaneously (unless you have a Rin'negan). Hurray for ambiguities that will never be solved or expanded upon!

If it is just summon the two animals but at different times, I would imagine that the animal you attempt to sign a contract with may have issues with you having multiple contracts. Kind of similar to how different masters of stuff (like martial arts, japanese drumming, etc.) may get offended if you ask to become their student when you already have trained with other masters.

But then again, Sasuke is the only one (besides Pein) shown to ever summon more than one type of animal and Kishimoto has an uber boner for him sooooooo   :roll:
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 08:40:28 PM by Omega Purple »

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2013, 08:47:47 PM »

Minato called his son a slick bastard (according to the mangastream translation)...I hope that was really in the original. I also like how Naruto and Sasuke checked each other out, so the rivalry is very much in tact.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2013, 03:39:06 AM »

Well Sasuke wants to become Hokage now. Now they're striving for the same goal. Their rivalry is back on cause there can only be one Hokage of a time. ^_^ With exceptions of course.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Shadow

• Shadow's alternate first account.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2013, 03:43:04 AM »

Have them get married, fixed.
Look at that smite number. Boy was I disliked a lot more back in the day.

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2013, 02:14:33 PM »

Kishimoto has an uber boner for him sooooooo   :roll:

Kishimoto is jerking it off to the Uchihas behind his wife's back~

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 20 queries.