Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Selling Bijuu  (Read 12674 times)

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Re: Selling Bijuu
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2013, 09:43:27 AM »

Quote from: Rakudo
I think you summed it up nicely. *turns on the Camel Signal* Looooooooooooooooooock!

That's my cue!  ;)

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2013, 08:37:51 PM »

Well, count me in among them. I don't really see a problem here, and there is nothing really anyone can do. Yujo earned his biju and selling his account is a valid reason to not fight Luka. However, let it be noted that Yujo is selling his account AND biju. This means that someone else will rp as Yujo (similar to Rakudo) and still be responsible for the biju challenge (They don't get a new grace period)

Basically, people selling their stuff hasn't ever been an issue and this is really nothing anyone can do or say about it. Yujo is selling everything, so unless the new owner of Yujo transfers the biju, Luka is still first in line for a challenge and without delay.

And slightly off topic, I don't think this warranted a new thread. Seems a bit rebellious and rather rude to deny a mods wishes and open up a thread that was just locked. I don't think the Camel was solely swayed by someone simply telling him to lock a thread (Just an assumption though) If anything you could have requested it be unlocked like I did with Edo Tensei. Just my two cents on that though and off topic, so I apologize.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2013, 08:39:55 PM »

Trev that is ridiculous I am obviously in charge of all the mods.

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2013, 08:43:09 PM »

I agree with you on this one, Kayenta. I discourage the fact that some people here are selling Bijuus away just to earn more money. I can understand the entire selling your RP character, yes. But I don't approve the entire selling Bijuus away. It just takes away the purpose on fighting for a Bijuu like every other player did on Shinobi Legends. Bijuus were never meant to be something that should be brought just to use — they are meant to be challenged for.

Either seal the three-tails away within Iwagakure, or simply just seal it into another person. That's totally not cool to sell the Bijuu away. Something that is solely used for RP. Not something special in real life. I can understand a video game, but something for RP is really ridiculous.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 08:44:41 PM by Hayato Miyazaki »

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2013, 08:46:09 PM »

I agree with you on this one, Kayenta. I discourage the fact that some people here are selling Bijuus away just to earn more money. I can understand the entire selling your RP character, yes. But I don't approve the entire selling Bijuus away. It just takes away the purpose on fighting for a Bijuu like every other player did on Shinobi Legends. Bijuus were never meant to be something that should be brought just to use — they are meant to be challenged for.

Either seal the three-tails away within Iwagakure, or simply just seal it into another person. That's totally not cool to sell the Bijuu away. Something that is solely used for RP. Not something in real life.

And the person who buys it is going to have to defend it. So if they aren't good enough to defend they will immediately lose it anyway. This is called a self-fixing problem, and that's a stretch because it isn't actually a problem. If Yujo gets stripped Luka can challenge Tsuyo, if he doesn't then Luka can challenge new Yujo. He's going to get his challenge regardless of what happens.

Snap

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2013, 08:50:32 PM »

Either seal the three-tails away within Iwagakure, or simply just seal it into another person. That's totally not cool to sell the Bijuu away. Something that is solely used for RP. Not something in real life.

And the person who buys it is going to have to defend it. So if they aren't good enough to defend they will immediately lose it anyway. This is called a self-fixing problem, and that's a stretch because it isn't actually a problem. If Yujo gets stripped Luka can challenge Tsuyo, if he doesn't then Luka can challenge new Yujo. He's going to get his challenge regardless of what happens.

I know that. But what if the new Yujo can't RP for shit may I inquire? Players could use that on their advantage and simply just kill the new Yujo if he doesn't know how to Zone Fight proficiently.

But yeah, I like the idea of just giving the Bijuu away to Tsuyo until he finds a new host or if he does the same thing like Kage did.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2013, 08:53:46 PM »

I know that. But what if the new Yujo can't RP for shit may I inquire? Players could use that on their advantage and simply just kill the new Yujo if he doesn't know how to Zone Fight proficiently.

Well, then new Yujo shouldn't have bought an account with a biju. Also new Yujo doesn't have to defend if he is not comfortable, could just give it to Luka or Tsuyo.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2013, 08:55:24 PM »

But yeah, I like the idea of just giving the Bijuu away to Tsuyo until he finds a new host or if he does the same thing like Kage did.

Then that is new Yujo's problem. He needs to be made aware that he is going to have to fight anyone who challenges him for the bijuu when the account is sold. If he isnt' good enough then he isn't, that's like saying Zenaku should be punished for killing an acad that challenged him for the 9 tails. Don't challenge if you cannot win, and in this case don't take the bijuu if you cannot defend it.

And Kay, you make it sound like Yujo is going to use a middle man and still have the bijuu but not have to fight Luka, he is giving it away, and he can do that, which is why some people are not seeing this as a problem.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2013, 08:58:01 PM »

People can give off biju oocly, Kiri once traded a biju and a sword for a higher biju, yet Yujo can't sell his account and all that is on it? I really don't see what this is the line that shouldn't be crossed.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2013, 09:00:13 PM »

People can give off biju oocly, Kiri once traded a biju and a sword for a higher biju, yet Yujo can't sell his account and all that is on it? I really don't see what this is the line that shouldn't be crossed.

Because money is involved, apparently.

Snap

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2013, 09:02:31 PM »

Because money is involved, apparently.

Yeah, money is invovled. Especially if you are selling something that is used for RP for over 100 something bucks. It seems like you guys aren't even aware that people in Africa, no people around the world are starving to death. That's pretty selfish, man.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2013, 09:07:52 PM »

I fail to see the comparison to starvation and how it relates to this. I personally don't see a need for someone to spend money on a free game (other than donations) but if somebody wants to spend their own money, let em. Also, Yujo is not just selling the biju, it's his character and everything on it!!!

Snap

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2013, 09:11:17 PM »

I fail to see the comparison to starvation and how it relates to this.

Because you are selling an RP accessory. It is like selling pure air for 100 bucks while you can inhale the said air; Not worth it, nothing special, waste of money. You could have spent your money on something better like donating to a better cause, buy a new video game or something else you can keep forever.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2013, 09:17:08 PM »

Well, if they want to spend the money it's their choice. Regardless if you, I, or anyone else think it is a waste of money.

I really don't see anything wrong with this situation. Yujo is selling his account and everything on it (techniques, biju, weapons, etc) Same as Cmage did with Rakudo (only difference is there is a biju) New Yujo will be responsible for the Sanbi and Luka still gets his challenge, might even be an easier fight.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2013, 09:20:20 PM »

Yujo could always just give the bijuu to Tsuyo, sell his account, and then Tsuyo gives new Yujo the bijuu. That's fair right? and lookey here it's the same outcome as if we had all minded our own business.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 20 queries.