Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Selling Bijuu  (Read 13034 times)

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
Re: Selling Bijuu
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2013, 09:33:44 PM »

Yujo could always just give the bijuu to Tsuyo, sell his account, and then Tsuyo gives new Yujo the bijuu. That's fair right? and lookey here it's the same outcome as if we had all minded our own business.

It's funny because you make it sound like people actually can mind their own business.
One day we'll all look back on this and not give a crap whatsoever. Eventually it won't matter and nobody will care and the bijū will be in conpletely different hands.
So until that day comes we'd better make sure we scorn the hell out of the actions taken by those we don't like and demand he be stopped at all costs because we feel "threatened" or something by the fact that we are not in absolute control over every single person on SL.

Or we could all shut up about it, throw a friggin' party, get real drunk and act as though we like each other.

Maybe that's what we need. A big ole party. Not to celebrate anything, not to show off or fight or try to "out do" each other. Just to have some fun no matter what has transgressed in the past. Call off all vendettas, stop hating each other an arguing and trying to win or act like we're superior because we're "only here to have fun in RP" when that really doesn't feel true at all. No matter why it always feels like someone is trying to come out on top, and that's dumb.
Dammit I gotta stop coming online an posting when I'm drunk.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2013, 09:36:34 PM »

No you pretty much summed up the whole affair Sabu, thank god for constant inebriation.

Sabumaru

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2013, 09:38:00 PM »

No you pretty much summed up the whole affair Sabu, thank god for constant inebriation.

It's not constant! I can't drink while I'm asleep.
Yet.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2013, 09:39:04 PM »

Yet.

Get an IV and stick it down your throat while you sleep.

Sabumaru

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2013, 09:42:04 PM »

Yet.

Get an IV and stick it down your throat while you sleep.

This is my new favorite idea.
If I don't come online after tomorrow it's because I'm dead.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2013, 11:05:06 PM »

So, I don't see anything wrong with this. Just how people can trade the bijuu around for other things, it can be "sold." If people want to buy meaningless data that they can't, for themselves, so be it. They'll lose it anyways. We've seen the bijuu traded about through means of selling an account and transferring the bijuu over to that account.

True, there was never a rule against this because... well, why would there be? I never believed there'd be a need to stop someone.

I DO, however, have an issue with it if it means someone cannot challenge someone for a bijuu because someone is selling their account. UNTIL their account is sold, they are held to the rules of accepting fights, otherwise they are neglecting the host's burden and, in that case, not fit to be the bearer of a bijuu.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2013, 12:14:27 AM »

@Kayenta
Let me clarify, I locked the thread because well it was getting out of hand.
I expected everyone to be mature about the situation however, it didn't come out that way.

Quote from: Cmage
Just for the record I sold my account "as is" I didn't auction off the SSM swords and seat.

From the other locked thread, I noticed someone can sell their account however they want it be with or without it's accessories.
It's just up to that user and whoever buys that account will still have to take on the character's role if they're buying it with certain "perks".

Quote from: Raifudo
I DO, however, have an issue with it if it means someone cannot challenge someone for a bijuu because someone is selling their account. UNTIL their account is sold, they are held to the rules of accepting fights, otherwise they are neglecting the host's burden and, in that case, not fit to be the bearer of a bijuu.

I kinda agree with this right here since you really can't refuse someone's challenge more then twice without giving an authentic reason for it.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2013, 12:19:15 AM »

Well then we need to determine if "I am selling my character" is a good enough reason to not start a fight. If Yujo has some one about to buy his account then I say Luka can wait but if no offers have been made and Yujo is just waiting for someone to ask then he should have to fight Luka.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2013, 12:26:37 AM »

Agreed. If he is about to sell, wait it out as there is no sense in starting an rp that won't finish. If not, make him fight or if he still doesn't want to, then it is up to his kage (Tsuyo) to defend it or pick a champion to defend it.

Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Sabumaru

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2013, 12:41:08 AM »

Agreed. If he is about to sell, wait it out as there is no sense in starting an rp that won't finish. If not, make him fight or if he still doesn't want to, then it is up to his kage (Tsuyo) to defend it or pick a champion to defend it.

And then, after that, we can all go sit on some cacti.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2013, 06:15:23 AM »

Well then we need to determine if "I am selling my character" is a good enough reason to not start a fight. If Yujo has some one about to buy his account then I say Luka can wait but if no offers have been made and Yujo is just waiting for someone to ask then he should have to fight Luka.

Anyone can lie about it and always just say "wait, someone is giving me a better offer." Keeps the cycle on forever. If someone is about to buy it, then I see no reason why it would take 2+ weeks to buy. I propose this:

If the account is to be sold, and is claimed to be sold soon, and there is a challenge pending, no more than a week from the date the account is said to be sold should be valid.

So, I'm selling Rai on the 13th of July.

I get a fight challenge on the 11th. I say "no" because my sale is about to go off. Well, as we have it, it's now the 20th of July and no one has bought me and my 11-tailed camel.

At that point, the bijuu must be fought for or it's stripped, 'cause then it's negligence of duties to make a quick buck.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2013, 07:48:42 AM »

Although I personally feel this is bull crap and seems like a cheap way to do things; I also feel I should compromise with the subject.

I have to agree with what Rai stated. One can only go so long without being stripped... really it seems he is just dragging it out to get the extra cash for the Biju.

Also I heard mention of Yujo just handing the Biju over to someone else and then selling his character.... well that to me is BS as well. I think that doing so denies the challenger of their right. I mean they have to re-challenge I suppose and wait another two weeks before hand. Just seems like a cheap way for a village to keep the beast. I don't know nor care how things have been done int he past I just feel if you are gonna give away your Biju it should go to the next challenger in line not a random person or anything of that sort.

The whole reason I got the 2-tails was because I was next in line for challenge. Just saying.

Also if the account is sold and the biju handed over with the character then I would like to point out and make it very well known, There should be no grace period. Also the person with the account should have to fight right away or be stripped and it go to the challenger.... I mean what if the person doesn't even rp that buys the account? They should be forced to fight asap or hand it over.

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2013, 03:48:19 PM »

Ok here's the skinny on this. No rule was made against selling a bijuu with an account because quite frankly it's near impossible to prove who the actual person controlling the account on the other end is. Sure it's a low move and frowned upon however if someone who is a current jinchuuriki sells their account as is then that's the end of the discussion. If Yujo sells his account the bijuu is tied to that account at the moment. That's all. It's just most people know how hard it is to obtain bijuu so they don't even think to do this. However, it's his right so long as he understands this won't be reversed.

It's no different than if someone gave a bijuu to someone else and then sold that person the account afterwards.

:smt017
Zenaku is a Godaime Raikage
Title: Grand Raikage
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Born as Warlord of the Kaguya Ichizoku
Born as Child of Prophecy to the Toads of Myōbokuzan.
Born as Senji of the Forest
Born as Grand Master of the Uchiha Ichizoku
Orochimaru Kills: 234

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2013, 09:15:57 PM »

Quote from: Zenaku
Ok here's the skinny on this. No rule was made against selling a bijuu with an account because quite frankly it's near impossible to prove who the actual person controlling the account on the other end is. Sure it's a low move and frowned upon however if someone who is a current jinchuuriki sells their account as is then that's the end of the discussion. If Yujo sells his account the bijuu is tied to that account at the moment. That's all. It's just most people know how hard it is to obtain bijuu so they don't even think to do this. However, it's his right so long as he understands this won't be reversed.

It's no different than if someone gave a bijuu to someone else and then sold that person the account afterwards.

:smt017:

Edit: Just putting in Zenaku's input because I don't know if he made a mistake and posted in the locked thread or posted there on his own accord.
Let me know if you want me to merge these topics. :wink:
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 09:44:30 PM by Camel »

Zojin

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2013, 10:02:36 PM »

Quote from: Zenaku

:smt017:

Edit: Just putting in Zenaku's input because I don't know if he made a mistake and posted in the locked thread or posted there on his own accord.
Let me know if you want me to merge these topics. :wink:

That would probably be best.  Though it would be nice to have the original thread unlocked since I also have my 2 cents I'd like to voice right after I get some clarification from Yujo himself on the issue.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 19 queries.