Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Selling Bijuu  (Read 12974 times)

Shadow

• Shadow's alternate first account.
    • View Profile
Re: Selling Bijuu
« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2013, 11:00:03 PM »

As it is now it seems no one really has an issue with him selling the account. It's the bijuu, Kayenta and some others don't think he should be able to while the rest, the majority, don't care if he does or not.

It's all down to the issue of the challenge sent by Luka and if he has to accept it.

It's been 2 whole days since Yujo said he was going to sell his account, no one has offered to buy it, that I know of. I say we make him defend the bijuu first since Luka did wait the whole 2 weeks prior before Yujo decided to sell. If Yujo does win then he can go on his way and sell the damned account. You can't just cut someone from the chance of getting a bijuu like that when you knew the time frame. If he does not accept the challenge or does not come up with a sufficient excuse we take the bijuu and give it to Luka?
Look at that smite number. Boy was I disliked a lot more back in the day.

sploofmoof

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2013, 11:04:21 PM »

As it is now it seems no one really has an issue with him selling the account. It's the bijuu, Kayenta and some others don't think he should be able to while the rest, the majority, don't care if he does or not.

It's all down to the issue of the challenge sent by Luka and if he has to accept it.

It's been 2 whole days since Yujo said he was going to sell his account, no one has offered to buy it, that I know of. I say we make him defend the bijuu first since Luka did wait the whole 2 weeks prior before Yujo decided to sell. If Yujo does win then he can go on his way and sell the damned account. You can't just cut someone from the chance of getting a bijuu like that when you knew the time frame. If he does not accept the challenge or does not come up with a sufficient excuse we take the bijuu and give it to Luka?

This seems like a fair deal, if you ask me. 

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2013, 12:04:17 AM »

As much as I'd love to see an Oto shinobi get a biju (Luka); I believe if Yujo doesn't defend it, that it becomes Tsuyo's responsibility to defend, and not just handed to Luka. I could have sworn that was standard procedure, but I'm a little meh on my biju rule knowledge.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Shadow

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2013, 12:11:11 AM »

That's true Trev, thanks for pointing that out. Tsuyo will have to find someone or defend it, or just give it to him.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 11, 2013, 12:26:55 AM »

Quote from: Zenaku
Ok here's the skinny on this. No rule was made against selling a bijuu with an account because quite frankly it's near impossible to prove who the actual person controlling the account on the other end is. Sure it's a low move and frowned upon however if someone who is a current jinchuuriki sells their account as is then that's the end of the discussion. If Yujo sells his account the bijuu is tied to that account at the moment. That's all. It's just most people know how hard it is to obtain bijuu so they don't even think to do this. However, it's his right so long as he understands this won't be reversed.

It's no different than if someone gave a bijuu to someone else and then sold that person the account afterwards.

:smt017:

Edit: Just putting in Zenaku's input because I don't know if he made a mistake and posted in the locked thread or posted there on his own accord.
Let me know if you want me to merge these topics. :wink:

That would probably be best.  Though it would be nice to have the original thread unlocked since I also have my 2 cents I'd like to voice right after I get some clarification from Yujo himself on the issue.

Topics merged.

Edit: Just for clarification let's keep it friendly this time around. ;)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 12:29:03 AM by Camel »

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 11, 2013, 12:35:10 AM »

So long Yujo defends his bijuu until the account is sold, then it's fair game. Any objections, still?

Shadow

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 11, 2013, 12:39:44 AM »

I think we all agree that he has to defend it before he can sell it.

Jolt

• Warning: HIGH VOLTAGE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 11, 2013, 01:07:27 AM »

I don't have a problem with that. 
Ever wonder how 10,000,000 watts through your whole body felt? I can demonstrate that for you.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2013, 05:12:45 AM »

Yep, so long as he challenge isn't being over looked all is well.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 11, 2013, 05:41:29 AM »

Yeah, that sounds about right to me.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 11, 2013, 05:47:02 PM »

I guess we should wait on Kay, then, so she can have her word in before we lock this again.

Tsuyo

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 11, 2013, 06:32:09 PM »

Nah. He's not even going to sell the account, so it doesn't matter much anyway. (Not saying Kay can't have her word) but yeah. He's not selling anymore, and will deal with the challenge.
Lol I'm hungry.

Zojin

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 11, 2013, 06:37:46 PM »

Little late on the bandwagon here, but I'll have to agree with having Yujo defend the bijuu until his account is officially sold.  If he is under the impression that his account is going to be sold before a formal challenge can be initiated and completed, then I believe his current Kage should be responsible for taking on the burden of the bijuu.

This means that if Yujo decides to continuously ignore Luka's challenges, then Luka can fairly challenge Tsuyo for it.  But from the looks of it, it seems that Yujo will be accepting the challenge after all~

Edit:
But yeah, just to keep this conversation related to the actual topic at hand, can we make a "rule" against openly selling the Bijuu/Items for money?  I know that there isn't any failsafe way to prevent this (and if someone really wants the cash they can find a sneaky way of making deals), but can we at least make people less obvious about it?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 06:42:00 PM by Zojin »

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 11, 2013, 08:22:12 PM »

Isn't Luka dead?

Shadow

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2013, 08:44:27 PM »

Apparently not. I thought the same thing at first.
Also we can't make a rule against selling RP items, cause I mean...Stop being CONTROLLING PEOPLE
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 20 queries.