Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Poll

Please support a side

Yes I would love more donation options
- 10 (55.6%)
No. Keep only the kyuubi.
- 5 (27.8%)
Yes AND make the tiers stack.
- 3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: More donation tiers  (Read 13812 times)

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
Re: More donation tiers
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2013, 03:28:05 AM »

How about a tier where he actually improves the game, I wouldn't mind paying for that.

Seeing as how he is one guys and has some help from Shinobi and Ace a bit he keeps the game going pretty well. He does improve it. The kg, the name changes, all of it.

Most browser games are one guy, and they're usually terrible, except ours goes out of his way to make the others look like saints. Just looking at the games decline should tell him that something is probably wrong.

Then what is your reason to play Shinobi Legends in the first place if you believe most browser games are terrible? What's that? Don't like the game? Then just get off from SL and play a bunch of PC or console games.

God

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2013, 05:23:57 AM »

How about a tier where he actually improves the game, I wouldn't mind paying for that.

Seeing as how he is one guys and has some help from Shinobi and Ace a bit he keeps the game going pretty well. He does improve it. The kg, the name changes, all of it.

Most browser games are one guy, and they're usually terrible, except ours goes out of his way to make the others look like saints. Just looking at the games decline should tell him that something is probably wrong.

Then what is your reason to play Shinobi Legends in the first place if you believe most browser games are terrible? What's that? Don't like the game? Then just get off from SL and play a bunch of PC or console games.

Probably because I did like the game at one point? I've been playing close to 7 years i'd imagine and the game certainly hasn't gotten any better with the changes. Matter fact it's probably gotten worse. Which is probably why so many have dropped off. You know there was at time you had to spam refresh the login page to get the chance the play.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 05:24:45 AM by God »
I LOVE TIFFANY

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2013, 08:39:06 AM »

Who in the history of the world has ever come to this game because they heard about how fun leveling in the forest was? "Oh yeah this game is great, if you run out of turns you wait 8 hours before you can play again, oh and you lose exp if people kill you while you are logged off, oh and the game can just flat out kill you, no questions asked, if it gets bored. But hey! If you level every day for 6 months you can lose everything you have for a slight buff, then you get to DO IT ALL AGAIN! BEST GAME EVER!" The reason people stay or go is because of the community.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2013, 10:25:00 PM »

It's a tad off-topic, but I agree with Rakudo on that last part (when I first got here forest fighting was... well, thrilling, filled with suspense and the lot... not to mention I don't think resets were very well established at that point, so it was get as many Oro kills as possible to rank up. It wasn't until I came back to the game and got my first reset that it started to feel like a drag).

The community has brought in and kicked out (figuratively, not literally) players in one way or another. It's the players that jiggle some of the nerves of any newcomers and even veterans to the point of leaving. 

Honestly, I'm thinking that this idea would be more beneficial to those already here and such, rather than those just freshly coming in nowadays, though I'm sure they would/will make good use of it if they can.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2013, 10:44:30 PM »

Could gems be worked into this some how? Possibly increase the amount of dp one gets for donating and allow gems to be bought with dp. Or just give x amount of gems for every x amount of dp donated. Like 100 gems for every 10 dollars.

Gems can help everyone even new players. They can use it to buy mounts to level with and dwellings to not be killed as much. Along with a bunch of other stuff.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 10:46:07 PM by UettoSenju »

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2013, 08:26:27 PM »

Hm - gem <- DP would not be a good conversion.

That's like buying most stuff instantly, because gems are the one currency for that.

tiers where you get more dp for the more you donate ... well, we don't need more money just with that. I'd rather have fun stuff.

I'd rather hand out new players buffs or buffs in general. but they need to be moderate.

Never judge a cow by its udder.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 22 queries.