Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Naruto 636  (Read 1640 times)

Akasaka Rakudo

Naruto 636
« on: June 26, 2013, 03:47:49 PM »

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/636/3

We're finally getting somewhere.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Naruto 636
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 04:30:25 PM »

Aye, we finally are getting somewhere. Though Kakashi really should start aiming for headshots on this dude... Piercing him anywhere else apparently is doing no good.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 06:00:34 PM »

At first, I thought Madara controlling Obito was a total asspull. But then I remembered that Obito is basically half-Black Zetsu (which is basically a Zetsu infused with some of Madara's consciousness and will) now. I guess that could also explain for Obito's attitude change in comparison to how he was, and how he is now.

To sum it all up, Madara is basically the Sephiroth of Naruto.

kboogi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 08:51:58 PM »

...I don't know...I'm still waiting for the next curve ball- I know!  Madara is not happy how weak Hashirama is, so how about bring him back to life also...or perhaps he will force Orochimaru to change sides...something is gonna happen to prolong everything- just hope it does before another flashback or god awful fillers...
Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2013, 05:42:04 AM »

Hashirama isn't 'weak' per say; he and the other Kage are sustaining this huge, argueably OP barrier that is restraining the 10 tails. Even with limitless stamina, there is probably only so much focus the 1st could divert to his clone(s) to make it(them) only fractional strength of the original.

They may pull the "he was being controlled" card, but I really hope that they do not...
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2013, 05:44:02 AM »

...I don't know...I'm still waiting for the next curve ball- I know!  Madara is not happy how weak Hashirama is, so how about bring him back to life also...or perhaps he will force Orochimaru to change sides...something is gonna happen to prolong everything- just hope it does before another flashback or god awful fillers...

:smt040 You know it's something interesting if it brought out the booger man.  :gne:

It will probably be a delay within the next chapter or so. Always is.

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 21 queries.