Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Naruto 641  (Read 4264 times)

Kage

• View Profile
Naruto 641
« on: July 31, 2013, 08:36:37 AM »

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/641

Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

UettoSenju

• View Profile
Re: Naruto 641
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 09:31:09 AM »

@ Eric: I think we saw FTG being used without hand seals  :orcass:

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 09:40:52 AM »

Why Kirk that is impossible. It was used with a kata before.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2013, 10:01:57 AM »

Kishi the man who makes the impossible, possible.  :smt033

Also I think this give reasoning to pointing out that Amaterasu is fired from the eye and doesn't just appear around the target... seeing as how it was blocked in font of the target instead of just appearing all around them or on them.......  :smt046

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2013, 10:13:41 AM »

Also I think this give reasoning to pointing out that Amaterasu is fired from the eye and doesn't just appear around the target... seeing as how it was blocked in font of the target instead of just appearing all around them or on them.......  :smt046

Or Obito literally said he sensed Sasuke focusing chakra in his eye and then he instantly made a shield where the flames ignited instead. Why you are arguing the very definition of Amaterasu I do  not know.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2013, 10:23:44 AM »

Or Obito literally said he sensed Sasuke focusing chakra in his eye and then he instantly made a shield where the flames ignited instead. Why you are arguing the very definition of Amaterasu I do  not know.

Possible because going off the Manga it is shown to be a projection from the eye rather then just magically appearing around someone/something.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2013, 10:51:41 AM »

You mean the one constantly misunderstood time he uses it on Ay of course.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2013, 05:09:36 PM »

Y'know, A already proved that. He dodged it. Meaning it has to latch onto someone.

Ratatosk

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2013, 09:08:07 PM »

Meanwhile all this is happening Kakashi is still in that Pocket Dimension, you would think by now Kakashi would of gotten out.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2013, 10:17:21 PM »

Y'know, A already proved that. He dodged it. Meaning it has to latch onto someone.

And the time Sasuke turned and ran from it then moved his wing so that it would be what was hit... or what about the time when it was used on Killer Bee and it was all in front of him before engulfing his tailed beast body   

sploofmoof

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2013, 11:29:04 PM »

Amaterasu rasengan <.< There are more types of those than levels of power ups in dragon ball Z, yo >.>

Also on the matter of Amaterasu, we've seen it dodged by A and blocked by Gaara's sand.  Neither of whom can sense chakra (that we're aware of, although gaara's shield is described as automatic....x.X) so who knows how in the world it works, this manga is full of contradictions at this point xD

I think it's safe to say that for SL though we don't go with the instantaneous production of fire on a target because that's essentially...auto-hitting.  Unless we're taking into account those two instances I mentioned above in which case....there's something other than chakra flow (with dojutsu used to see it of course or sensor type people) that gives away it's use.  o.O

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2013, 11:39:36 PM »

Amaterasu rasengan <.< There are more types of those than levels of power ups in dragon ball Z, yo >.>

Also on the matter of Amaterasu, we've seen it dodged by A and blocked by Gaara's sand.  Neither of whom can sense chakra (that we're aware of, although gaara's shield is described as automatic....x.X) so who knows how in the world it works, this manga is full of contradictions at this point xD

I think it's safe to say that for SL though we don't go with the instantaneous production of fire on a target because that's essentially...auto-hitting.  Unless we're taking into account those two instances I mentioned above in which case....there's something other than chakra flow (with dojutsu used to see it of course or sensor type people) that gives away it's use.  o.O

You mean other than the fact your eye begins spontaneously dripping a decent amount of blood? Which coincidentally happens before the flames spawn, like during the Kage Summit, where everyone was aware of what the Mangekyo Sharingan was.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2013, 12:59:39 AM »

There was no slow motion this time. They moved so fast... :P

So shake that green rear in someone else's direction, cause I won't be shaken from my belief again on the matter.

And either I missed something, but I am not entirely sure what that new Hiriashin technique does.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2013, 02:51:46 AM »

So shake that green rear in someone else's direction, cause I won't be shaken from my belief again on the matter.

And either I missed something, but I am not entirely sure what that new Hiriashin technique does.

You are completely delusional if this
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/641/4
isn't Tobirama using it with no hand signs. I'm sorry but there is no other way to put it. Also the jutsu says that it allows two Hiraishin users to mark each other and then swap positions at any time (which Tobirama also clearly did with no hand signs). Tobirama was holding Obito so he teleported with him into the attack that hit Minato.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2013, 02:55:44 AM »

It switches things with things. I'm imagining the fact that 2 and 4 marked each other is part of it, especially since Juubito was already marked by 2. So they probably just hop to each other at the exact same time, thereby switching points?
I dunno. Juubito plainly said "They switched places?" or something, and Minato and Juubito switched places to force Juubito into getting hit. That was the whole point, he couldn't block if he was already being hit and that was why 4 hopped in the way of NaruSasu.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 16 queries.