Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Naruto 641  (Read 4270 times)

Kage

• View Profile
Re: Naruto 641
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2013, 07:51:36 AM »

Alright, so here's a listing of what's been confirmed.

- Hiraishin doesn't require a handseal after all. And the Hiraishin seal differs from user to user.
- Perfect Susanoo seems to have been nerfed size-wise, when compared to it's last appearance.
- Obito has mad sensing and reflex skills, being able to tell that Sasuke was about to use Amaterasu and create a Super-Kekkei-Yin-Yang-Tota-Shield before the flames could even spawn on him. (Also, Sasuke's eye doesn't bleed from Amaterasu's use anymore. A perk of the EMS.)

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2013, 08:23:46 AM »

Alright, so here's a listing of what's been confirmed.

- Hiraishin doesn't require a handseal after all. And the Hiraishin seal differs from user to user.
- Perfect Susanoo seems to have been nerfed size-wise, when compared to it's last appearance.
- Obito has mad sensing and reflex skills, being able to tell that Sasuke was about to use Amaterasu and create a Super-Kekkei-Yin-Yang-Tota-Shield before the flames could even spawn on him. (Also, Sasuke's eye doesn't bleed from Amaterasu's use anymore. A perk of the EMS.)

People have always been able to change the size of their Susano'o I believe.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2013, 08:48:48 AM »

Screw this Obito crap.... switch over to the Madara- Hashirama fight.

Those two being Edo now and Madara having the Rinnegan and Mokuton hax. I want to see this fight more then some Naruto- Sasuke combo.

Also where the hell did the 3rd run off to? And when will Oro and the current Kage arrive on the scene?

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2013, 09:18:19 AM »

Those two being Edo now and Madara having the Rinnegan and Mokuton hax. I want to see this fight more then some Naruto- Sasuke combo.

Also where the hell did the 3rd run off to? And when will Oro and the current Kage arrive on the scene?

Hiruzen got half vaporized by Obito, and for some reason the regeneration time has been multiplied by 10 for this fight.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2013, 04:05:23 AM »

Hiruzen got half vaporized by Obito, and for some reason the regeneration time has been multiplied by 10 for this fight.

That's what I was pointing out. I figured he would be made anew and jumped back in to the fight by now.... I mean really he was one revered to as God of Shinobi and it was once said he was the strongest of the Hokage in his prime. I really wish we could see him fight in his prime, to be able to go head up against Oro and the two previous Hokage at such an elder age was beast. 

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2013, 04:48:07 AM »

[deleted]
You'll find no drunk ramblings here.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 05:07:36 AM by Sabumaru »

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2013, 07:31:22 PM »

You are completely delusional if this
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/641/4
isn't Tobirama using it with no hand signs. I'm sorry but there is no other way to put it. Also the jutsu says that it allows two Hiraishin users to mark each other and then swap positions at any time (which Tobirama also clearly did with no hand signs). Tobirama was holding Obito so he teleported with him into the attack that hit Minato.

I can accept being delusional regarding Hiraishin no jutsu. Not like I'll have to fight any users of it anytime soon.

And Hiruzen is not a Senju-Uzumaki hybrid, so it might explain that it would take him a little longer to regenerate. Come to think of it, the other previous Hokage were only Senju, but ya get the point.

A fight with Hiruzen at full strength... Yes, Kirk, I agree, that would be awesome to see! Even if it moves away from the 'main' fight that is going on.

And Oro and the Kage are on the way. I'm sure they're kind of slowed down just a tad, I mean, Tsunade did get ripped in half in previous chapters. Probably doesn't wanna rush it, might make a few stiches come loose. xD

« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 07:32:35 PM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 16 queries.