Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Banned Techniques  (Read 3269 times)

Ratatosk

• View Profile
Re: Banned Techniques
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2013, 04:37:04 PM »

I was thinking even if this idea, even though it will be shot down rather quickly.

In order to "claim" use of one of those extremely powerful jutsu you must forfeit having access to RPing Kekkei Genkai since when you add KG with powerful techniques such as those you just give more power to the already strong and that is the current situation in SL RPing. Well at lest to me.

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Banned Techniques
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2013, 05:04:03 PM »

I'm with Rakudo on this one, banning the techniques is a bit too harsh. And a battle royale to determine who gets to use jutsu? Come on, let's not make it even easier for people to call us controlling... you know.

In all honesty the limited jutsu list is an idea secondary in importance to me to removing the claimed jutsu almost entirely. Right now I think we could delete the claimed technique list on the wiki and make another page called limited jutsu and have these on it, with their current users based on what is claimed already.
Hiraishin
Edo Tensei
Body Recreation
Earth Grudge Fear
Creation of all things
Actually why is creation of all things claimed if it is a Rinnegan technique?

Creation of All things being claimed is sort of weird. I would take Earth Grudge Fear off of that though, I mean, you do still need the hearts of actual RPers in order to use it, and I can't think of anyone that uses it en masse anyways.

I agree with this list other than Earth Grudge Fear and Creation of All Things. The ones who already have it won't lose it, so I don't see how this is limiting a few RPers. All it means is that you gotta learn from someone who already has it. In fact, this would potentially mean more people would have access to Edo Tensei than ever before.

I was thinking even if this idea, even though it will be shot down rather quickly.

In order to "claim" use of one of those extremely powerful jutsu you must forfeit having access to RPing Kekkei Genkai since when you add KG with powerful techniques such as those you just give more power to the already strong and that is the current situation in SL RPing. Well at lest to me.

While that's a novel idea, even amongst our peoples, that's going to be sort of hard to get passed the door. While arguably it makes the techniques less appealing, the ones who already have it would be faced with quite the delimma if they had to surrender their other KG's as well. They might as well just keep their KG and let these techniques be.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 05:06:37 PM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 20 queries.