Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Will just throw this here  (Read 2940 times)

UettoSenju

• View Profile
Will just throw this here
« on: September 03, 2013, 04:47:23 AM »

Good bye everyone!!!!

I'm out.

Suishou Koji

• Site Staff (Game Master)
  • Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
Re: Will just throw this here
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 07:42:56 AM »

And you don't even tell me ahead of time. Pfft.
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 07:47:38 AM »

So long Kirk.
Good luck in everything you do.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 10:40:31 AM »

You jerk face. D:

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2013, 06:34:28 AM »

Has caught wind of something rather interesting.

I just love how Kamui made a post seeming that he beat me when I could argue that post itself into the ground and point out some fine points indeed.

And the fact that the fight has been claimed to be IC is rather amusing as well. I made it very very clear to all who challenged me that my fights would be OOC, hell I even stated such in a few post here on the forum. Also I posted at the beginning of the fight that it was OOC which got deleted over the time period it took to reach my forfeit due to leaving.

Don't go and think you beat me Kamui... to be honest if I would have keep fighting then I would have probably won the fight in the next post.

Pitiful that I still argue? Is that not the SL way? I just despise being treated like I was beaten when I was in fact not... and I may one day return to SL so until then Uetto is just wondering the world as that is what I had him do last in rp, hence not dead.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2013, 07:56:19 AM »

I just love how Kamui made a post seeming that he beat me when I could argue that post itself into the ground and point out some fine points indeed.

And the fact that the fight has been claimed to be IC is rather amusing as well. I made it very very clear to all who challenged me that my fights would be OOC, hell I even stated such in a few post here on the forum. Also I posted at the beginning of the fight that it was OOC which got deleted over the time period it took to reach my forfeit due to leaving.

Don't go and think you beat me Kamui... to be honest if I would have keep fighting then I would have probably won the fight in the next post.

Pitiful that I still argue? Is that not the SL way? I just despise being treated like I was beaten when I was in fact not... and I may one day return to SL so until then Uetto is just wondering the world as that is what I had him do last in rp, hence not dead.

Here's the thing, I assumed you gave up due to issues currently out of your control and didn't want the fight end at such a stall or stand-still.
I recall somewhere in the Mission HQ that you wanted me to post, so I went ahead and made my assumption that Uetto died (OOC of course! I mean who could've forget!?) in the most dramatic way I could do.
I just wanted to conclude the whole "bijuu-challenge" scenario and make some ground on how I "magically" obtained a bijuu after my absence due to my own issues. :oops:

(I made a dramatic conclusion to an already seemly drawn out fight but I was met with rebuttal because I assume you thought I took everything IC?)

Either way, I wish you good luck since you're leaving the site.  :oops:
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 07:58:45 AM by Camel »

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2013, 07:51:04 PM »

Here's the thing, I assumed you gave up due to issues currently out of your control and didn't want the fight end at such a stall or stand-still.
I recall somewhere in the Mission HQ that you wanted me to post, so I went ahead and made my assumption that Uetto died (OOC of course! I mean who could've forget!?) in the most dramatic way I could do.
I just wanted to conclude the whole "bijuu-challenge" scenario and make some ground on how I "magically" obtained a bijuu after my absence due to my own issues. :oops:

(I made a dramatic conclusion to an already seemly drawn out fight but I was met with rebuttal because I assume you thought I took everything IC?)

Either way, I wish you good luck since you're leaving the site.  :oops:

Supposes what I heard was perhaps stretched a bit.... who knows. Anyways, I just didn't want you to get the big head  :smt023

I still have tons of respect for you.

Rinn

• Sharingan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2013, 09:29:34 PM »

Who just leaves like that? :(

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2013, 04:46:06 PM »

The lucky ones, Hoshimi.

Rinn

• Sharingan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2013, 08:19:22 PM »

How's that lucky? It's like years of building relationships of course he has friends and such. To just say. "Bye" is like a kick in the nuts, well at least to me. I'm not expecting a parade or party but some class? :D

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2013, 08:27:40 PM »

If you are thrown into a building with many people, half of which want to kill off your character, another two sixths that will argue you to the death, and then one sixth that will blow you if you asked nicely enough... Well, relationships or not, sometimes, it may be better to let go.

Besides, if RL comes knocking with something better, then why not answer? SL is, and always will be, a game.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2013, 09:40:53 PM »

I'm still around for the Naruto Chapter talks... which I need to be getting to because I'm running late.

Also SL gets boring once it stops being challenging. Sooner or later we all reach that reality.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2013, 07:36:48 AM »

I'm still around for the Naruto Chapter talks... which I need to be getting to because I'm running late.

Also SL gets boring once it stops being challenging. Sooner or later we all reach that reality.

Whether by choice or progression, if you weren't some greatly powered super maniac with your mad hax... Well, all jokes aside, I'm sure Zenaku, Rares, and a few others could relate to ya.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2013, 04:28:11 AM »

Trololololololololololol  :roll:

:smt117
^I like this one... not to sure what it means though

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2013, 04:48:57 PM »

Trololololololololololol  :roll:

:smt117
^I like this one... not to sure what it means though

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To escape my net. :)

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 19 queries.