Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Naruto 647  (Read 2348 times)

Kage

• View Profile
Naruto 647
« on: September 17, 2013, 02:54:07 PM »

Chapter is out early. Maybe Tuesdays will be it's new releasing time. Anyways, pick your poison.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/647
Faster subs, poor scan quality.

http://readms.com/r/naruto/647/2062/1
Localized subs, alright scan quality.

Discussion and spoilers are expected to be below this post.

Akasaka Rakudo

Re: Naruto 647
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 03:16:33 PM »

So does Madara have implanted Sage Mode too?

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 02:19:52 AM »

Gonna be honest, I got no idea what Madara is up to. You can't implant sage mode, it isn't embedded into your body like a KG. *Unless you consider Jugo's KG, I suppose that's an exception* If anything, Madara, with the Rinnegan, just might know how to perform sage mode.

But da fuq... Why do both of the original main Nara chars gotta bite the dust? Is this spite for my comments earlier...?! Dx

I thought most of the alliance would be dead after that whoke revelation with Katsuya... But I guess the uninjured had no reason to come into contact with the slug, saving their lives... For now.

And Naruto's heart projection? Either plot no jutsu or more Yamanaka genius. :/

Whatever the answer may be, at least Sasuke is not one for wordy encouragements. Lead by example, charge up that damn tree.  8)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 02:20:24 AM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2013, 09:45:44 AM »

It's pretty obvious that Madara is planning to impale Hashirama's body with as many chakra receivers as possible, so he can try and take on Obito personally. It's already been shown that Obito can just use Void Jutsu against normal ninjutsu. So he has to use Hashirama and his Senjutsu.

Sasuke is probably thinking the same thing, which is probably why he is dragging Jugo along. Speaking of which, it seems like only a matter of time before Sasuke goes full Perfect Susanoo. I'm just wondering if Kishimoto can keep all the seriousness of this situation if he draws two Perfect Susanoo literally playing tug-o-war with a giant tree.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 12:39:17 PM »

It's pretty obvious that Madara is planning to impale Hashirama's body with as many chakra receivers as possible, so he can try and take on Obito personally. It's already been shown that Obito can just use Void Jutsu against normal ninjutsu. So he has to use Hashirama and his Senjutsu.

Sasuke is probably thinking the same thing, which is probably why he is dragging Jugo along. Speaking of which, it seems like only a matter of time before Sasuke goes full Perfect Susanoo. I'm just wondering if Kishimoto can keep all the seriousness of this situation if he draws two Perfect Susanoo literally playing tug-o-war with a giant tree.

Sasuke and Madara: "Time to beat the tree!"
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2013, 04:38:46 PM »

Sasuke and Madara: "Time to beat the tree!"

I didn't think Madara wanted to beat the tree???? Does he not want this genjutsu to take effect or did I miss something???? From what I got he just wants to be in Obito's position so he can cast the jutsu.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2013, 08:28:24 PM »

My humor has been lost upon Uetto. The world really is going to be possessed by the Infinite genjutsu.... But by who is the question...

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2013, 07:24:54 PM »

I honestly like the theory I had made in my mind on how the genjutsu is cast and Naruto breaks it through will power of something of that sort.

Rinn

• Sharingan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2013, 08:34:02 PM »

Would be a huge great big bust if that happens Uetto, I'd be angry. I think somehow it's going to be stopped before it happens.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2013, 10:33:14 PM »

I'd prefer Obito to perform the technique, Kakashi suddenly return from the flip dimension, and go "what's wrong with everybody...?" Just for the lulz.

I agree with Hoshimi though, if Naruto breaks through it with just willpower, I'll be outright pissed. I would be more pleased with Obito learning the error of his ways or something like that.

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 16 queries.