Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: The last biju fight: Kaboom?  (Read 5723 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Re: The last biju fight: Kaboom?
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2013, 01:51:58 AM »

This powerful windcloud, however, was not
without its drawbacks; while Rita was on her way into evasive manuevers, this strategy had largely priorized her
immediate safety (c)
Nara Eric rather than Eric's. Eric, unfortunately due to circumstance, was almost completely caught off guard to his
surroundings; he noticed the shuriken and their actions, but, as Tachi had previously prediected, he had been unable to
pick up on (c)
Nara Eric Tachi's true motives for the shuriken throw in the first place. As Futon was mixed in with the particles and
Rita's armor generated light, intermixed signals from his shadow finally allowed him

Point one is above. Futon was mixed into the particles, and would remain as such for as long as the wind/dust cloud exists. The only way I could see you still being confused about that, is if you don't understand Rita's Futon armor and how it worked for the dust cloud technique.

but with (c)
Nara Eric the earlier dust cloud, it was quite likely that Tachi would notice her noises before noticing her moving.

I can see how this might would have caused some confusion, but that would mean that either the cloud is not present at all anymore (meaning that there would be no dust to conduct through) or the fact that the earlier used wind/dust cloud is still in effect, and, as before, the Futon with the particles would prevent a second shock of deadly proportions.

This, however, was in my latest post, with your next post being the last post of the match before this debate made its way to the forum. 
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2013, 06:43:21 AM »

You never noted this Futon to stay present in this dust cloud simple as that. You can't just assume it does or say it should be after the fact. You have to put it in in your post.

That's why Nathan ruled in my favor in the dwelling.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2013, 12:10:04 PM »

Really? On that basis?

Are you kidding me? That's like saying that, while fighting with a chidori, that you need to state that there is still Raiton in the technique. Not to mention your post replying to my original clearly stated that your second wave came about when the dust first arose, which was at the beginning of the technique!

Your latest post continued with that insistence; the dust first rising was the start of my technique. Second shock is non-existant, period.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2013, 12:39:25 PM »

At this point I would reckon you guys can go back to pm's. There is way to much text here for anyone to willing read through. If a mafia boss owes you one favor or something it might be time to call it in if you are trying to get someone to help you.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 12:39:50 PM by Akasaka Rakudo »

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2013, 01:10:16 PM »

At this point I would reckon you guys can go back to pm's. There is way to much text here for anyone to willing read through. If a mafia boss owes you one favor or something it might be time to call it in if you are trying to get someone to help you.

No, as much as I wish I did have such strings, since Rares left I haven't really had anyone I was willing to bend over for to get something done... Don't take it literally, but metaphorically speaking, I could do him a favor and get one in return for a relatively equivalent price; not like that would really help me now, as the decision has been made.

Nah, Nathan ruled in Kirk's favor; as much as I disagree with it, it is what it is. But, I've made my case here; as far as I'm concerned, there was no second wave, and I presented every inkling of evidence I could gather against the prosecution. I failed, and now this can be locked after final remarks from Kirk.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2013, 04:18:44 PM »

Really just hopes Eric doesn't take this personal. Plus you know we love to debate lol. That's really all I got to say.

Oh and despite all our ranting and posting here at least we discussed it without breaking out into a hatred fight and such. We keep our rants off the site as to not spam and really didn't rage. The loud cap I used was just to show the main case I was making in that post.

Perhaps, our argument can be viewed as one that wasn't a disaster my friend.

*Whistles for the Camel*
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 20 queries.