Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I was wondering if it would be possible to make a Village Hidden in the Shades?  (Read 4687 times)

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile

As it was told many times before, 'Death is a punishment.'

If you want someone to rp with in the shades, contact them and have them pop in for a bit. Not only that, use your Personal Mail to strike up an one-on-one role play.

Akasaka Rakudo

As it was told many times before, 'Death is a punishment.'

If you want someone to rp with in the shades, contact them and have them pop in for a bit. Not only that, use your Personal Mail to strike up an one-on-one role play.

So ask someone to kill themselves so you can hang out?

Rinoa

• View Profile
    • >.> You stalker. >.O

There's no need to actually go as for as saying that one must kill their character in order to RP with you in the Shades....

I dont understand why this is being brought up. It's been what... since 2005 that this game has been online, and more importantly since The Shades have been active. people have always roleplayed regardless.

I'm speaking as another user and character and NOT as a moderator when I say: WHAT. D. ACTUAL. FUQ. It's not necessary. Highly overrated. Move on and forget about this idea.

Don't mean to be mean, but eh. I just desk-face'd when I saw this.
~~ The Epic Moments on AIM ~~
Me: You're the bigger one. You should be making me less bored.
Shikki: Just because I'm big doesn't mean I have to entertain you. ... Wait. That sounded wrong.
--
>> Gotta love little big sis and big lil' bro moments.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 19 queries.