Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Here we go...  (Read 1169 times)

UettoSenju

• View Profile
Here we go...
« on: November 06, 2013, 01:47:05 AM »

So I have started working on my own forum like I had spoke of doing sometime ago. I can't always be one a computer so I will have to work on it slowly but I am hoping to have most of it worked out by the new years.

It will probably be rather simple and all as I haven't done this in a long time and I can't just work on it everyday. I am hoping that it can present a nice role play environment for those wishing to join in though.

I got a bunch of systems I am going to be trying to work on and get up before any rp starts... these things always take time.

If anyone would be interested in helping out just shoot me a pm. I could use someone to proof read and make grammar corrections, ummm also someone that could fancy the site up a bit themes and stuff aren't really my cup of tea. Really though anyone that wanted to just go ahead and join so we could talk over the systems I put up would be great.

On top of that I got to put in a banned list, I don't want some jutsu being playable. Although I am thinking of allowing some but just limiting their usage... still up to debate on this though.

But yeah you guys get where I am going with this. Just thought I would throw the update about the issue out there.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Here we go...
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 02:00:08 AM »

Compiling a limitations list shouldn't be that hard... Most of the jutsu that require special rules here on SL are probably in the category to either be chopped or altered.

What kind of systems though? Technical ones I got no clue about, but logistical ones like how much HP or chakra or whatever, I might could help out with.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 02:56:59 AM »

Compiling a limitations list shouldn't be that hard... Most of the jutsu that require special rules here on SL are probably in the category to either be chopped or altered.

What kind of systems though? Technical ones I got no clue about, but logistical ones like how much HP or chakra or whatever, I might could help out with.

I haven't really got a total lay out I'm start doing them soon. I know what all I got to do just not all the workings to it. Plus there will be tweaking.

Yeah I got jutsu in mind to be band or at least nerfed. The list is long lol.

Also there want be any power stacking.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2013, 03:35:23 AM »

I hope you have some way to limit the power of the Uchiha, or at least how many of them there are. Otherwise you might as well stick soley to SL RP.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2013, 04:16:49 AM »

I hope you have some way to limit the power of the Uchiha, or at least how many of them there are. Otherwise you might as well stick soley to SL RP.

Of course all clans will be limited to members. And getting ms will be very hard, limited to one Uchiha. No ems. And you want start with any form of Sharingan but have to work for it by rp.

I may allow rinnegan with some buffs made and such. Might make it only able to be used through sosp technique.

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 16 queries.